Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Diamonds and Tuxedos
Diamonds and Tuxedos Glamour, elegance, and sophistication. That's what it's all about here in ECCIE's newest forum which caters to those with expensive tastes, lavish lifestyles, and an appetite for upscale entertainment.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70390
biomed160338
Yssup Rider59857
gman4452869
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47442
pyramider46370
bambino40288
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35189
Mojojo33117

Old 01-20-2016, 08:09 AM   #1
FirePhoenix
Sexual Wellness Therapist

User ID: 138754
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews
Default The two-faced hobbyist

Ladies have you ever had a hobbyist that you have seen and well you didn't really care for? So the next couple of times that hobbyist wants to make an appt, you had other stuff to do. Ilike almost all the hobbyist I meet but there is always that one bad apple you do everything to avoid. Well that's when the other face turns it's head. Hobbyist have the right to write a review either bad, good, or in the middle. Welcome to America the free. Anyone can also lie about things if they chose to. But how is a provider to defend herself? Isn't it also America the free the right to say this is how I see it ? A provider can pm the mods and hope for the best. What about texts a provider has to show another side of the story? Look everyone isn't meant to get along and click. But before you lie about something make sure there isn't proof to the contrary to such a lie. I do wish that here on this site that a provider could reply on a review, or even review the hobbyist back. In the end maybe I'm the one that's a bit butthurt too. All hobbyist and providers feel free to weigh in with your thoughts. This is America the free after all.
FirePhoenix is offline   Quote
Old 01-20-2016, 08:47 AM   #2
okiegirllover
Account Disabled

I think there should be a section to review hobbyists. I know there is a valid argument for who is paying and who isn't but ultimately it might lead to better connections for both both parties.
okiegirllover is offline   Quote
Old 01-20-2016, 09:38 AM   #3
peter north77
Account Disabled

Encounters: 24

I think most hobbyist know a smear job on a provider when they read one.especially if she has mostly good reviews.some guys are just small and petty.Those that have good time with a provider, are going to go by there experiences,knowing sour grapes when we see it.
peter north77 is offline   Quote
Old 01-20-2016, 11:23 AM   #4
Fancylady
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 125175

Sorry to hear you had to deal with that problems.Welcome to business two face hobbyists and hookers.Be careful who you trust in this business.Running mouths open the door to trouble.
Fancylady is offline   Quote
Old 01-20-2016, 11:48 AM   #5
peter north77
Account Disabled

Encounters: 24

Agreed..running mouth's lead to trouble
peter north77 is offline   Quote
Old 01-20-2016, 01:51 PM   #6
mwsatx
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

A couple of no reviews aren't necessarily going to stop me from seeing someone. I do a lot of homework before booking a session. Of course I'll look at your reviews, but I'll also read through your postings, google your contact info, look at your P411 if you're a member and other things as well. This gives me a bigger picture and allows me to make a better decision if we'd be a good match.

Run your business the way you want and see who you want. You've got 115 yes reviews and 2 no. That's a 98% yes rating. I wouldn't worry about it.
mwsatx is offline   Quote
Old 01-20-2016, 02:58 PM   #7
FirePhoenix

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I always say do your research on a provider so that you know what to expect and want from her. The biggest part that bugs me is that he might get 6 weeks free off me. He lied about the date it took place on. Like I always say, we are free to say what we want, it's our right in America to either be honest or petty.
Old 01-20-2016, 03:05 PM   #8
tx05409
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by FirePhoenix View Post
I always say do your research on a provider so that you know what to expect and want from her. The biggest part that bugs me is that he might get 6 weeks free off me. He lied about the date it took place on. Like I always say, we are free to say what we want, it's our right in America to either be honest or petty.
Seems there is a thread in the West Texas forum about this same issue. Seems to be an ongoing problem.
tx05409 is offline   Quote
Old 01-20-2016, 03:19 PM   #9
normalguy21
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29
Smile

Quote:
Ladies have you ever had a hobbyist that you have seen and well you didn't really care for? So the next couple of times that hobbyist wants to make an appt, you had other stuff to do. Ilike almost all the hobbyist I meet but there is always that one bad apple you do everything to avoid. Well that's when the other face turns it's head. Hobbyist have the right to write a review either bad, good, or in the middle. Welcome to America the free. Anyone can also lie about things if they chose to. But how is a provider to defend herself? Isn't it also America the free the right to say this is how I see it ? A provider can pm the mods and hope for the best. What about texts a provider has to show another side of the story? Look everyone isn't meant to get along and click. But before you lie about something make sure there isn't proof to the contrary to such a lie. I do wish that here on this site that a provider could reply on a review, or even review the hobbyist back. In the end maybe I'm the one that's a bit butthurt too. All hobbyist and providers feel free to weigh in with your thoughts. This is America the free after all.
How good are you with computer stuff ?

Build your web page and have a review blog on gents there .

Just a thought .

I understand what you are saying about wanting a section to review the guys but in all fairness it seems the only time this comes up is when a unfavorable review is posted .

Would you review every guy that saw you ?

What categories do you feel that would be relevant ?

Would you want the section to be visible to all are just the providers ?

What if a gent requested a no review policy ?

Do you really think in the long run it would help your biz to have a gents review section ?
normalguy21 is offline   Quote
Old 01-20-2016, 04:54 PM   #10
FirePhoenix

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Has anyone ever dealt with the hx-humiplex site? I would say something like that as a model for a review both parties can use. No i am not computer skilled to be able to build something like that. Hell I could try to explain how that site does it. Also p411 at least has an "o.k." section and that's about as basic you can get, but at least it's something.
Old 01-20-2016, 05:03 PM   #11
Lena Duvall
Account Disabled

User ID: 244249
My ECCIE Reviews

I'm not sure how this is most relevant to D & T as opposed to the Main Discussion Forum. Either way, I feel where you're coming from. Despite sometimes being rather sassy or cheeky in my responses, I can actually be very submissive and demure. Some gents try to take advantage of that and push boundaries BCD, and I'm left wondering how often they've attempted to act a way with other providers but I just wasn't privy to it. I've only had a few experiences so far where I absolutely would not meet with the gent again. They'd know it because any subsequent inquiries they've made, they'd be blocked. And with one gent, there were alerts on him, that I found after the fact. (I was just starting out and didn't screen and research as thoroughly as I do know, and the several dozen okays he had led me to think things would be fine.) This is why provider only channels and spaces are so crucial.
Lena Duvall is offline   Quote
Old 01-20-2016, 07:31 PM   #12
albundy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 38

I never understood why a provider can't see the "Rest Of Story" that is written about her. Seems only right that she should know what is being said about her. It is her job we're talking about.

I would have no problem at all with providers being able to see my ROS details in reviews. I'd actually like it and would be interested in seeing the ladies' comments on the reviews.
albundy is offline   Quote
Old 01-20-2016, 08:34 PM   #13
normalguy21
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

Quote:
Originally Posted by albundy View Post
I never understood why a provider can't see the "Rest Of Story" that is written about her. Seems only right that she should know what is being said about her. It is her job we're talking about.

I would have no problem at all with providers being able to see my ROS details in reviews. I'd actually like it and would be interested in seeing the ladies' comments on the reviews.
I agree .

But I don't see why they couldn't see the ros if they bought a paid membership.
normalguy21 is offline   Quote
Old 01-22-2016, 12:06 AM   #14
FirePhoenix

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I just took a look that review to see if it's been changed and I saw more b.s. SMH, how is saying "lmfao im 40 with grey hair . please lose my number. And you have the wrong date." A hateful 1 time text?
Old 01-22-2016, 02:33 AM   #15
albundy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 38

Quote:
I just took a look that review to see if it's been changed and I saw more b.s. SMH, how is saying "lmfao im 40 with grey hair . please lose my number. And you have the wrong date." A hateful 1 time text?
You should just drop it. I know it's hard to do, but one "no" in a sea of "Yes" reviews won't matter. I read the review and it's hard to say who is lying or what. I wasn't there. He doesn't have a history of "no" reviews except for one other time and you have bunches of "Yes" reviews. I guess it was just a shitty meeting for the both of you.

Just let it go. You have a good rep it seems. You'll be fine.
albundy is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women