Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > The Sandbox - Dallas
The Sandbox - Dallas The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70387
biomed160320
Yssup Rider59856
gman4452869
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47439
pyramider46370
bambino40288
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35180
Mojojo33117

Old 09-16-2014, 02:36 PM   #46
Guest092216
Account Disabled

User ID: 144244
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by ManSlut View Post
If reading is fundamental, then why don't you learn the fundamentals and answer my question, "What qualifies as a Piece Of Shit in your book?"...And my early childhood was spent in Oak Cliff, Dallas, and I have owned businesses and properties there so I have a pretty realistic view of what Pieces Of Shit are and it's not about skin color, it's about lack of education, values and respect for others.

You shouldn't make statements out of your ass when you don't know a person.
I donate $40K a year total to three organizations- 1. Buckner Children's Home in Dallas for orphans/Buckner International. One of my very best friends grew up there, never was adopted. 2. St. Jude's Childrens Research Hospital in Memphis, Tenn. My mother was Catholic and loved Danny Thomas and St. Jude's. What this hospital does for families makes me proud to be an American and I do it partly to honor my Mother. 3. Texas Scottish Rite Hospital for Children. My redneck, East Texas father, who whooped me numerous times, with a belt across my ass fully clothed, when I crossed the line, was a Mason. I do it partly to honor him.

As far as volunteering or helping others- I am a 'Big' to a little 'Little' in the Big Brother Big Sister program. I spend part of a day 2-4 times a month mentoring a young boy. I have grown to love this young man and he will be added to my will along with my two sons one day....Do you see a pattern? I care about children the most....I have helped two women get into Women's Shelters, a co-worker and a hooker, both were physically abused. It's sad how shitty and long it takes to get a woman and kid's into a shelter. There rarely is enough space...I am looking into volunteering with the Habitat For Humanity organization and doing something for the Elderly. It is a work in progress.

Good for you, no terrific for you for the volunteer work you do!! Volunteering is awesome and they are unsung heroes!

THN, shut up or change the channel. You have beat a few horses to death on here, more than once...The last time I checked it was a discussion forum. I for one love the wit, humor and intellect people display here. There are very intelligent people on this Board and I for one love reading another's opinion especially when they can back it up...If it bothers you, ignore it and back away from the keyboard cowgirl.

Yo slut. That was my input to the discussion. Its called the ignore button, little puppy. Don't sweat it.
Guest092216 is offline   Quote
Old 09-16-2014, 07:18 PM   #47
Tara Evans
Account Disabled

User ID: 679
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by ManSlut View Post
If reading is fundamental, then why don't you learn the fundamentals and answer my question, "What qualifies as a Piece Of Shit in your book?"...And my early childhood was spent in Oak Cliff, Dallas, and I have owned businesses and properties there so I have a pretty realistic view of what Pieces Of Shit are and it's not about skin color, it's about lack of education, values and respect for others.

You shouldn't make statements out of your ass when you don't know a person.
I donate $40K a year total to three organizations- 1. Buckner Children's Home in Dallas for orphans/Buckner International. One of my very best friends grew up there, never was adopted. 2. St. Jude's Childrens Research Hospital in Memphis, Tenn. My mother was Catholic and loved Danny Thomas and St. Jude's. What this hospital does for families makes me proud to be an American and I do it partly to honor my Mother. 3. Texas Scottish Rite Hospital for Children. My redneck, East Texas father, who whooped me numerous times, with a belt across my ass fully clothed, when I crossed the line, was a Mason. I do it partly to honor him.

As far as volunteering or helping others- I am a 'Big' to a little 'Little' in the Big Brother Big Sister program. I spend part of a day 2-4 times a month mentoring a young boy. I have grown to love this young man and he will be added to my will along with my two sons one day....Do you see a pattern? I care about children the most....I have helped two women get into Women's Shelters, a co-worker and a hooker, both were physically abused. It's sad how shitty and long it takes to get a woman and kid's into a shelter. There rarely is enough space...I am looking into volunteering with the Habitat For Humanity organization and doing something for the Elderly. It is a work in progress.

Good for you, no terrific for you for the volunteer work you do!! Volunteering is awesome and they are unsung heroes!

THN, shut up or change the channel. You have beat a few horses to death on here, more than once...The last time I checked it was a discussion forum. I for one love the wit, humor and intellect people display here. There are very intelligent people on this Board and I for one love reading another's opinion especially when they can back it up...If it bothers you, ignore it and back away from the keyboard cowgirl.
Hmmmmmmm
Tara Evans is offline   Quote
Old 09-16-2014, 09:00 PM   #48
Guest112814
Valued Poster

Encounters: 36
Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by billw1032 View Post
Back in the glory days of the Cowboys under Tom Landry it seemed as if they had classy players. If there was a problem child, he went away quietly and without fanfare. And in post-game interviews you could tell that they were articulate and intelligent. Times have changed.
You should read Thomas "Hollywood" Henderson's book - he talks about snorting cocaine while the cameras were on him on the sidelines during the Super Bowl. He hid it in a nasal spray container.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chung Tran View Post
I would not call OU stellar, it figures you would, since you call UT "TU"..
Quote:
Originally Posted by pyramider View Post
I forgot to use the sarcasm font. Its lower case t and lower case u.
Chung my friend, I'm very impressed by pyramider's clarification. tu is how we Aggies refer to the University of Texas. It's meant to be disrespectful as they, for many years, treated us like we were just a bunch of farmers. I'm very educated and growing up on a farm I actually highly respect farmers and feel being compared to a farmer (character, work ethic) is quite a compliment - however I still don't care for tu.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roger.Smith View Post
People like to bitch, but not actually do anything. Have you volunteered recently or helped people less fortunate? I've done heartwalks, fundraisers at work, collected food, even volunteered at a women's shelter once. This site is filled with people who live behind a computer screen all day and dehumanize others to feel better about themselves because they have nothing else.
Like Manslut's reply to this, I too am very involved in charitable works. Don't know how big your circle of hobby friends is but hobbiests seem to be a very charitable group - think there's a lot of disposable income around here and just by being in the hobby we become more understanding and open to what's going on in the world (just my opinion) and are not as quick to judge others. My being in the hobby over the last year has truly changed me for the better. Same with the ladies here, if you hang with some of the women here I've found them to be some of the sweetest and giving people I've ever met.

To keep on topic - AP or AD, whatever you call him is a POS. 7 kids by 4 women means many of these kids will get zero quality time of learning from a man of the house - don't care how rich he is, not being a true, good father to your kids is a POS.
Guest112814 is offline   Quote
Old 09-16-2014, 10:05 PM   #49
Chung Tran
BANNED

Encounters: 288

Quote:
Originally Posted by EasyLover214 View Post

Chung my friend, I'm very impressed by pyramider's clarification. tu is how we Aggies refer to the University of Texas. It's meant to be disrespectful as they, for many years, treated us like we were just a bunch of farmers.

how many Aggies does it take to screw in a light bulb?

you thought the punchline would be more than one, didn't you? well no, just one..

of course, every Aggie but one is busy screwing farm animals..

that's all I've got.. carry on..
Chung Tran is offline   Quote
Old 09-16-2014, 11:25 PM   #50
TallDallasGuy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 12

I believe in discipline of your child and each parent should do it how they see fit. I'm pretty liberal about parents, punishment, their kids, etc. and when I saw the photos the first time, I thought it was a bit excessive. The kid was what, four years old?

I got spanked as a kid by a switch and I'm sure many others out there did too.

Does he deserve to be thrown in the pen for three or four years? Probably not.
He probably needs some good parenting classes and a year or two probation.
TallDallasGuy is offline   Quote
Old 09-17-2014, 08:52 AM   #51
cheatercheater
Prowler

Encounters: 71

Unbelievable that anyone would deem this situation as anything short of abuse. SMH
I don't care how many times it happened to you when you were growing up, it's still wrong when you leave open wounds on a child. What could a four year old have done so bad to warrant being cut up? Spank him? Yes! Beat him? Fuck you!

If it comes out that there is a pattern to his excessive use of corporal punishment, he deserves every year in prison they could give him. I think he needs more than parenting classes. Maybe anger management or professional help. Just my opinion.

I am biased tho. My childhood wasn't any better. My mother had passed away, my father away in the military, and what was supposed to be a close family friend as a nanny dealt abuse to the point of multiple ER trips. Not looking for pity, rather understanding of how the child feels after this abuse.
cheatercheater is offline   Quote
Old 09-17-2014, 11:03 AM   #52
Chung Tran
BANNED

this Peterson/Rice controversy is fucking with some heads.. Advertising Companies scolding the NFL, Peterson remanded back to the sidelines for this week's game.. and the stupidest move was CBS removing Rihanna's song from the Thursday telecast, because her song might invoke the image of her beating from Chris Brown.. CBS planned to re-instate the song this Thursday, but Rihanna rightly told them to fuck off.. Damn! CBS had a chance to help demonstrate that victims can overcome and triumph, but the Execs were too cowardly to realize it..
Old 09-17-2014, 11:35 AM   #53
Guest112814
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chung Tran View Post
this Peterson/Rice controversy is fucking with some heads.. Advertising Companies scolding the NFL, Peterson remanded back to the sidelines for this week's game.. and the stupidest move was CBS removing Rihanna's song from the Thursday telecast, because her song might invoke the image of her beating from Chris Brown.. CBS planned to re-instate the song this Thursday, but Rihanna rightly told them to fuck off.. Damn! CBS had a chance to help demonstrate that victims can overcome and triumph, but the Execs were too cowardly to realize it..
The dumbest part of that is they're punishing the VICTIM!!!
Old 09-17-2014, 01:09 PM   #54
Guest050619-1
Account Disabled

Encounters: 2

The list of player issues commissioner Roger Goodell and various team owners are having to deal with is getting longer with each passing day. And to think it was only a few short weeks ago, all the talking heads had to yick-yack about was whether Michael Sams should be on the Cowboys' regular team roster and not the practice squad....lol.
Guest050619-1 is offline   Quote
Old 09-17-2014, 06:38 PM   #55
Guest112814
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chateau Becot View Post
The list of player issues commissioner Roger Goodell and various team owners are having to deal with is getting longer with each passing day. And to think it was only a few short weeks ago, all the talking heads had to yick-yack about was whether Michael Sams should be on the Cowboys' regular team roster and not the practice squad....lol.
And tonight we have Cardinal's RB Jonathan Dwyer arrested and charged with assault involving an 18 month old. The glamor of being a pro football player will soon be eclipsed by a public restroom cleaner.
Old 09-17-2014, 08:47 PM   #56
Chung Tran
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by EasyLover214 View Post
And tonight we have Cardinal's RB Jonathan Dwyer arrested and charged with assault involving an 18 month old. The glamor of being a pro football player will soon be eclipsed by a public restroom cleaner.
Yup, this Turd.. the "Hits" just keep on coming!

http://www.cnn.com/2014/09/17/us/nfl...html?hpt=hp_t1
Old 09-17-2014, 11:52 PM   #57
BluesMan
Valued Poster

Encounters: 21

I'm not saying AP is right or wrong in what he did in this case, but I think we all need to take a step back and be very careful about what we take for granted about the news media in this day and age. I personally believe the news media has become too big for it's on britches. Everyone is making a judgement on his guilt or innocence solely on the basis of evidence the news media wants you to see, and they are not required to be fair about anything. They are in the business of stirring shit. I have no idea how in the world he could get a fair trial after all this media coverage. Even the boy's mother was outraged at the pictures being released to the media. One day, one of us may need a fair and impartial jury.
I had a friend once who was accused of rape and assault and even though he was finally ruled out as a suspect 8 months after the incident, it totally ruined his life. This is why I take everything I read or hear from the media with a grain of salt, with a few exceptions. I have seen many instances of the media reporting things ass backwards, with wrong information, or just flat out BS.
Just be careful what you believe these days.

And by the way, why isn't anyone asking how long TMZ had the elevator tape of Ray Rice?
BluesMan is offline   Quote
Old 09-18-2014, 06:35 AM   #58
TexTushHog
Professional Tush Hog.

Encounters: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by threepeckeredbillygoat View Post
2 kids abused by him and one murdered by someone else...

It doesn't look good statically for any kid that unfortunately has to call this piece of shit daddy. Anybody else starting to see a pattern?
Doesn't come into evidence in the guilt/innocence stage if the trial. So what?
TexTushHog is offline   Quote
Old 09-18-2014, 06:41 AM   #59
TexTushHog
Professional Tush Hog.

Encounters: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by thathottnurse View Post
Seriously, I can't understand how there can be divisiveness on an issue like this!? Can we not just all agree it was wrong???? Jesus!!! You'd think the one thing we could all come together and agree on is that injuring a child on purpose is unacceptable.
How do you prove he injured the kid on purpose? The 75% of the jurors on the jury panel who spanned their kids, and the 98% whose parents spanked them, will all have to admit that they did the same thing the Defendant did, now the State has to prove that the Defendant is somehow different from them or their patents. And do so by proving ( beyond a reasonable doubt) an evil intent behind the same act that at their hands they considered to be motivated by love and duty. Tough case?
TexTushHog is offline   Quote
Old 09-18-2014, 07:16 AM   #60
Guest092216
Account Disabled

User ID: 144244
My ECCIE Reviews

I guess because no one held a gun to his head and forced him to repeatedly hit a four year old so bad he bled. This isn't about parenting, this is about excessive force by an authority figure. It's as easy to prove as lawyers who prove that cops use excessive force when they get caught beating a suspect on camera.

It's just too bad no one was was recording that little boy's beating.

+1 to Bluesman about the media. The pictures say more to me than any story in this situation though. Every parent I have ever talked with when the subject of child abuse comes up admits that at some point they have felt like beating the hell out of their child. Its normal to get upset with kids who are misbehaving. After all, children are experts at testing patience and pushing limits. Very skilled experts lol. Responsible parents walk away at that point for a "time out" or find another strategy that works for them as opposed to violence (ftr, I'm not opposed to spankings. What I am opposed to is whaling on a kid repeatedly until they bleed. Spankings should be structured and not given in anger: send them to their room, tell them they are getting a spanking and then follow through with it. Otherwise you send the wrong message.) From AP's own statement he said the 4yr old had just pushed the 5yr old off of a video game motorcycle before he started "whoopin" him. I'm not sure about other parents, but when I see those pictures, I see someone who took their frustrations out on a child when they could have walked away and pulled themselves together.
Guest092216 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women