Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Houston > Coed Discussions - Houston
Coed Discussions - Houston Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70383
biomed160296
Yssup Rider59851
gman4452865
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47431
pyramider46370
bambino40275
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35149
Mojojo33117

Old 09-16-2014, 05:06 AM   #16
SassyDoll
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 154620
My ECCIE Reviews

Wow
SassyDoll is offline   Quote
Old 09-16-2014, 09:39 AM   #17
dearhunter
Dr. Wonderful

Maybe he thought that 500+ pounded coochie would be tighter if he was first up for the day.
dearhunter is offline   Quote
Old 09-16-2014, 11:31 AM   #18
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lily Stargazer View Post
I got a call from Drake123 and he wants a session but says he likes to be the first person. I was mildly annoyed that he was asking about any other activities in my life that he should not be inquiring about. I explained that I am not a high volume provider and left it at that. I got stuck running an errand and asked if we could meet an hour later and he said as long as you have not seen anyone else before me.

At this point I got mad and told him that what I do with my body for any of the hours in my 30 yr old life other than the hours I spend with him are not his business and told him that continually insisting the he be the first implies that I am dirty and it was insulting. I asked what difference it made when I been with prob 500 guys and that I am 30 yrs old and told him that my body as well as apartment is cleaner than that of an adverage girl because I am a provider so I have to be.

He went on to call me classless, and said "wow your a winner" and I am sure glad I didnt see you. When I told him that he had insulted me multiple times and it was not ok to imply that I am dirty before meeting me, and then go on to further insults and I would report him he THREATENED ME. He said that I just needed to drop it and that alerting the board of his insulting behavior towards me would result in him ruining my reputation with his eccie buddies.

Then he went on to tell me he did absolutely nothing wrong and asked If I was on drugs and told me to drop it because I really do have mental problems. I told him "NO" and asked what kind of response do you think you are going to get from a provider when the very first thing you do is treat her as if shes a dirty whore and then when she gets upset about it go into insulting every aspect of her personality.

Just because I am a provider does not mean that I should not be treated with a certain amount of dignity and respect! The last thing he told me after he informed me of my drug and mental problems was to go ahead and report him and "see what happens" I take that as a pretty scary threat, he could give my number to LE for all I know.

Bottom line is this guy has a bad attitude and is incredibly disrespectful at least he was to me.
Asking to be the first client of the day is not ok but a NCNS on ladies part is OK?

What I am reading from you is that you think it is disrespectful for a client to ask to be your first client of the day (hey count me in that mix) but no big deal if you NCNS a client that has booked with you.

The funny thing is that there are people in this thread agreeing with you.

Quote:
I have seen so many people who get so mad about a provider not showing up. It amazes me I am sure I had a NCNS in my time. You guys have to take in the account that you are ordering up pussy online and sometimes from not such a trusted source, further more some (not all) of these girls have drug problems, and other issues not to mention pimps and whatever else may of led them to the world of hobbying. Just chalk it up to the sport and move along.

This is my take on it at least.
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 09-16-2014, 07:50 PM   #19
RoxyG
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 147828
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brittanybellastar View Post
Omg. Wow...will be back to tell u all how my experience went once I stop crying and gain composure...

Well, What happened??
RoxyG is offline   Quote
Old 09-17-2014, 05:59 AM   #20
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF View Post
Asking to be the first client of the day is not ok but a NCNS on ladies part is OK?

What I am reading from you is that you think it is disrespectful for a client to ask to be your first client of the day (hey count me in that mix) but no big deal if you NCNS a client that has booked with you.

The funny thing is that there are people in this thread agreeing with you.
+100

Comment:
There are reasons for asking for a "first appointment" other than hygiene ("freshness") and/or relative "tightness." Some hobbyists on here have a work, business, and/or professional life requiring meetings and commitments later in the day, and those "gainful activities" are the source of the hobbying funds, and therefore take PRIORITY over some providers "sensitivities" about being asked for the "EARLIEST APPOINTMENT" AVAILABLE.

So, I recommend that if the question offends you (providers) just say the request offends me, so the hobbyist (or would-be client) can find someone who feels more accommodating to potential clients who prefer early morning appointments FOR WHATEVER REASON THEY MIGHT HAVE.

(Now WTF you can get back into your chair!)
LexusLover is offline   Quote
Old 09-17-2014, 07:52 AM   #21
Lily Stargazer
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 138950
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by LexusLover View Post
+100

Comment:
There are reasons for asking for a "first appointment" other than hygiene ("freshness") and/or relative "tightness." Some hobbyists on here have a work, business, and/or professional life requiring meetings and commitments later in the day, and those "gainful activities" are the source of the hobbying funds, and therefore take PRIORITY over some providers "sensitivities" about being asked for the "EARLIEST APPOINTMENT" AVAILABLE.

So, I recommend that if the question offends you (providers) just say the request offends me, so the hobbyist (or would-be client) can find someone who feels more accommodating to potential clients who prefer early morning appointments FOR WHATEVER REASON THEY MIGHT HAVE.

(Now WTF you can get back into your chair!)
This had NOTHING to do with a time frame, We were meeting at 4pm, He just kept insisting on needing to be the first person I had "seen" that day. I have enough experience to tell the difference when someone is insulting me and has a schedule to keep.

Thanks for being devils advocate though its always important to try and examine every possible angle. It takes a lot to get under my skin, my main issue with this guy was the fact that he went from a mild insult, to more insults, and then threats.

I am glad I spoke up though because this board is for all our benefit, If anyone is treating people badly then this community deserves to know.

As far as an earlier comment about My excusing a NCNS I am not, Its not cool but, my whole point is considering the source it can be expected. Its not like a pro is worried about loosing her rating with the BBB.

Dearhunter, wow that makes perfect sense! I assume that If I did indeed have a worn out sock of a snatch from excessive partners then getting ahead in line by a couple of people would make all the difference in the quality and tightness. However this was and is not the case in this instance.

As far as having a legitimate concern about freshness, tightness, hygiene etc... Thats is exactly my point, his insistence was a CLEAR implication that he questioned my hygiene and possibly all providers, and he just assumed that I was high volume.

If you have a hang up as a hobbyist or maybe you had a bad experience with another VP that is no reason to assume every VP run their operation the same, I would bet that I am 10 times cleaner than avg girl. Hygiene and saftey are the absolute #1 things to consider in this line of work, If its not it will show in review.

This guy Mentioned the need to be first 3 times and again after I agreed to those terms and explained I was low volume. I would not just fly off the handle on a possible client with out good warrant. He then went on to call me, classless, say I had a filthy mouth, mental problems, drug problems etc.. This guy obviously gets off to treating the ladies on here like they are beneath him. I am so glad I did not let him in my incall as it could of easily sent me running back into retirement.

Besides the request being insulting he would have no way to verify if he was 1st or tenth that day so mentioning it over and over again was a snide little jab, which was the first of many.
Lily Stargazer is offline   Quote
Old 09-17-2014, 08:43 AM   #22
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
This had NOTHING to do with a time frame, ...
And I was not addressing your specific beef with this specific person.

My comment was more general in nature for the comments about asking for a "first" appointment and the general conclusion that doing so was rude or inappropriate. If I were inclined to inquire with you about an early appointment (like your FIRST), I wouldn't want you to over-react and jump my shit, then post an alert because I "insulted" you. I might not want to inquire again, and others might feel the same.

Thank goodness that the Houston area has a wealth of attractive and accommodating ladies available at various times (some most flexible and courteous in their scheduling) along with a steady stream of out-of-town ladies to supplement the opportunities .... and it seems most come and go without posting much (other than an official ad), and some just an official ad or announcement of their impending arrival. This is a hobby.
Old 09-17-2014, 09:07 AM   #23
futile
Valued Poster

Encounters: 3

May be there is a niche market that you ladies might want to explore. For example, set yourself as a low volume provider. Be specific on how many appointments you would limit yourself per day. Stick with it, charge accordingly and advertise as such. I am sure some hobbyists here would consider this in when gauging your rate relative to the others.
futile is offline   Quote
Old 09-17-2014, 09:29 AM   #24
Stanfeld
Valued Poster

Quote:
I would bet that I am 10 times cleaner than avg girl.
I'll take that bet.
Stanfeld is offline   Quote
Old 09-17-2014, 01:03 PM   #25
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by futile View Post
May be there is a niche market ...
Boutique Provider? Bootique Provider?

There will always be a "Nooke Market"!

Everybody lighten up, and enjoy this lovely weather.
Old 09-17-2014, 01:38 PM   #26
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by LexusLover View Post
My comment was more general in nature for the comments about asking for a "first" appointment and the general conclusion that doing so was rude or inappropriate. If I were inclined to inquire with you about an early appointment (like your FIRST), I wouldn't want you to over-react and jump my shit, then post an alert because I "insulted" you. I might not want to inquire again, and others might feel the same.

That is how I see it....she gets all bent out of shape because someone asks to be her first. I fucking do that all the time. If someone goes batshit over the request I'd just hang up. Probably what the guy should have done but she looks like a nut job posting an alert in this case.

Be like kicking you in the nuts and then wondering why you were bent over.

And the kicker is...." Chill is a lady NCNS's you boys....remember who you are dealing with!"

Full blown loon alert on the OP!
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 09-17-2014, 02:44 PM   #27
dearhunter
Dr. Wonderful

All because a fucktard didn't want to face the probability that another fucktards dick was in the mouth he is kissing and hour ago.........is a day of separation such a horrible request?
dearhunter is offline   Quote
Old 09-17-2014, 04:30 PM   #28
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by dearhunter View Post
........is a day of separation such a whoreable request?
Fixed it for you.
Old 09-17-2014, 05:38 PM   #29
RoxyG
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 147828
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by futile View Post
May be there is a niche market that you ladies might want to explore. For example, set yourself as a low volume provider. Be specific on how many appointments you would limit yourself per day. Stick with it, charge accordingly and advertise as such. I am sure some hobbyists here would consider this in when gauging your rate relative to the others.
I've always been L.V.
I tend to only set 4-5 per week. I'm too busy in my personal life to see anymore than that.
RoxyG is offline   Quote
Old 09-17-2014, 07:00 PM   #30
Headman
Valued Poster

Encounters: 49

I find it funny that every girl on here calls themselves low volume. What does that shit mean ? I'm sorry count me in as an asshole that don't want to kiss another dudes kids.
Headman is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women