Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Kansas and Missouri > Wichita and Kansas > Coed Discussions
Coed Discussions Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70376
biomed160270
Yssup Rider59840
gman4452859
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47421
pyramider46370
bambino40274
CryptKicker37063
Mokoa36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35135
Mojojo33117

Old 05-26-2016, 06:17 AM   #1
Sarah Renee
Defining Tease and Denial

User ID: 315565
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews
Default What to hear fthe hobbyist opinion...

Since this business relies on the hobbyist opinions and reviews of a provider, I want to get your view on how I could have handle this better...

Last week, I had a client book an early morning session. Normally I wouldn't have even taken (and won't ever do it again) a 6:15 session, but for some reason this guy peaked my interest. I knew it was a tad risky because he couldn't be verified through any of my usual means. There just wasn't anything on him period. (I know should have been a clue to not book, but I am human.)

Anyway, it was originally set for yesterday morning, but thanks to a lovely pollen rich tree outside my room and a heavy dose of Benedryl, I missed the appointment. I did text to apologize and his only response was to ask when he could see me. So I rescheduled for this morning.

This is where things started to get weird. He called as discussed to let me know he was 20 minutes away. He asked about donation (not a big deal but something I never discuss and had told him that before) and informs me that he only has 20 minutest do has to be at work at 7. I stumble through the conversation because this is something I just don't do...I am not the slam bam thank you ma'am provider. Not sure what to say or do I give him my room number and head to the shower.

Immediately when the water hits me and I wake up completely, my spidey senses are at full alert. So I shower quickly and call him back within five minutes to cancel. I am straight up about not being comfortable with the last minute notice of his time restriction and mentioned his asking last minute about donation. He tried to argue/convince me and I ended up hanging up.

I wasn't sure if I cancelled because I thought he was a cop, didn't like the way I knew I would feel about the session if I did a quickie, or if I was worried about him being a little nuts. I received confirmation it was the latter two when 15 minutes later he called to tell me he was here and wanted to see me. He sat in the parking lot in a very loud vehicle making his presence known TO EVERYONE IN THE HOTEL. Cancelling his appointment that close to the session time made me feel a little wrong. However, under the circumstances (and he didn't live very far away) that feeling didn't last.

Short of refusing when I couldn't find more verification on him, how could I have handled this better?

(Side note: I almost wondered if this wasn't our mysterious whiner Froggy/Mojo???? (I can't keep up with his handles or locations))

Thanks for your advice in advance.

XOXOX

Sarah Renee
Sarah Renee is offline   Quote
Old 05-26-2016, 11:10 AM   #2
noleftturn
Account Disabled

Encounters: 36

Sarah Renee,
I do believe this problem first started when you agreed to meet without fully screening this guy. From this point on it appears to be a new guy that has no idea how this works. In his mind you cancelled on him the first time with a pollen issue. He may not have believed you. He had things arranged for the meet and then it was cancelled by you. He then made an offer to meet the next day but might not have had the same set of plans available so he only had time for a shorter visit. This guy does not know you or your policies on short visits. YOU CANCELLED AGAIN! I have no idea what goes through his mind but I would think his mind thought is you were messing with him so he is going to mess with you. When playing "getting even" which this sounds like nobody wins.
Forget about this guy. Let it go. Don't let this get under your skin. You started the problem and now regret you made a mistake. When you make the mistake and then cancel twice you caused a potential client to think you were f*****g with him so now he is f*****g with you.
noleftturn is offline   Quote
Old 05-26-2016, 12:22 PM   #3
sailingfwd
Valued Poster

Encounters: 22

Default Just my opinion
Sarah Renee

I am pretty new as a hobiest, so my recommendation might not be relevant. The one thing that I do know is that women need to trust their "spidey senses". You have to keep yourself safe at all costs, period. If your not comfortable, cancel the appointment. Now with that being said, you should have verified him completely before agreeing on a visit and never given him your address. If it would have been me, I would have been upset and felt like you were making an excuse to not see me. I would have like to known upfront that you were not comfortable and I wouldn't waste my time or we could have gotten together for coffee before hand in a public place. You did what you had to do to feel safe, I just hope you don't give out your address first next time.

Now with that being said, I hope that you will verify me for a future visit ��
sailingfwd is offline   Quote
Old 05-26-2016, 12:26 PM   #4
Dkayz
Ambassador

Encounters: 61

Do a better job of screening people. I would have been pissed if I were that guy. On the other hand, I wouldn't have seen him to begin with if I were you.
Dkayz is offline   Quote
Old 05-26-2016, 01:01 PM   #5
Sarah Renee

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnBrownToo View Post

Go to www.sarah-renee.com and fill out th verification form on the contact me page. I will be back in Wichita on Sunday and Monday.
Old 05-26-2016, 01:05 PM   #6
Sarah Renee

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Fill out the verification form on my website. I will be in town Sunday and Monday
Old 05-26-2016, 01:11 PM   #7
Sarah Renee

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Fill out the verification form on my website. I will be in town Sunday and Monday
Old 05-26-2016, 01:42 PM   #8
Guest013121
Account Disabled

User ID: 127696
My ECCIE Reviews

Screening is not optional, it's mandatory. Your own safety should be your first priority. Just gotta play smart. It's a learning process, but don't make it harder on yourself.

Be safe!
Guest013121 is offline   Quote
Old 05-26-2016, 02:25 PM   #9
Sarah Renee

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

In all my years I have never run into something like this before. It's the first time I have ever not been able to find anything when I did luck. I used date check, verify him, And an online Google search of his name phone number email and any other information I have. And there was nothing. That should've been my clue!

I'm going to chalk this one up to lesson learned and thank each and everyone of you for your input. I agree with everything that was said.

Be safe and have fun!
Old 05-26-2016, 02:34 PM   #10
DallasRain
HELL's bell ringer!!

User ID: 3067
Location: Based in Missouri AND coming to play in your town soon!!!
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gemma34 View Post
Screening is not optional, it's mandatory. Your own safety should be your first priority. Just gotta play smart. It's a learning process, but don't make it harder on yourself.

Be safe!
ditto

\and never ever give the room number till they get to the parking lot

stay safe sugar!
DallasRain is offline   Quote
Old 05-26-2016, 09:22 PM   #11
Lamb66
Premium Access

Encounters: 24

All great advice. No guy should be offended that you need more screening or RL info to verify. It's the biggest game of trust out there for both parties. Anyone, of either party, could ruin this for the other. Screen, screen, screen, be safe, safe, safe (in my best Donald Trump voice). I've only had one provider turn me down for lack of references / info and I just wrote her off. I'm sure that didn't hurt her business any, but she played it safe and I respect that. Actually, she sounded ditsy, said she never got any of my references to respond - and one of my references actually responded to her while I was with her.
Lamb66 is offline   Quote
Old 05-27-2016, 05:03 AM   #12
bilbobaggin
Valued Poster

Encounters: 44
Default second that motion

I'll pretty much agree with everybody else. If you don't feel good about a client, say so upfront. I don't care if I don't make it through screening, it happens, but when you cancel last minute because of screening, it will make me a upset. And he got upset and made a huge d-bag move. Move that definitely didn't help his cred.
bilbobaggin is offline   Quote
Old 05-29-2016, 06:45 PM   #13
Unique_Carpenter
Off clock with a Cowgirl

Encounters: 89

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gemma34 View Post
Be safe!
Quote:
Originally Posted by DallasRain View Post
ditto
\and never ever give the room number till they get to the parking lot
stay safe sugar!
Two of the primary level gals, both of whom I trust implicity, have weighed in on your question. Perhals ask followup questions of them.
No Left Turn over analyzed the issue.
In this fantasy world of ours, personal safety is paramount. Thus, folks having last minute uneasiness resulting in cancels should simply be accepted by the other person regardless of guy or gal, without pitching a hissy fit.
Clearly you made the correct call.
Unique_Carpenter is offline   Quote
Old 05-29-2016, 09:12 PM   #14
SmallWonder
Valued Poster

Encounters: 56

As a hobbyist, here's my opinion.

There are certain "unwritten" rules for both providers and hobbyists. They aren't formal, yet they exist.

The first and foremost rule is that a girl must take care of herself. Every girl must look out for her own safety.

You put safeguards into place to ensure your safety. You have to protect yourself against Captain Donut, and you have to protect yourself against the potential loose screw that may show up and fly off the handle with the intent to harm you.

You violated your own safeguard. But in a moment of clarity, you came to your senses and took necessary steps to protect yourself.

In the process, you "violated" another unwritten rule. You wasted a hobbyists' time. You made a "contract" and you backed out on that contract. However, there was no malice. I can understand, to a certain degree, that the guy would have been a little pissed. But that's no reason to go off the deep end. His response is proof that you were justified in being concerned.

Every provider/girl has her own personal rules, whether she realizes it or not. Some providers are more stringent than others. It doesn't matter what your guidelines are. What is important is that whatever guidelines you have established to ensure your own safety and protection are not violated. Lesson learned.
SmallWonder is offline   Quote
Old 05-30-2016, 02:41 PM   #15
yankees927
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

Great job of not putting yourself in a bad situation
yankees927 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women