Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Kansas and Missouri > Kansas City Metro > The Sandbox
The Sandbox The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT hobby-related, then you're in the right place!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 260
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 243
Top Posters
DallasRain70365
biomed160186
Yssup Rider59821
gman4452823
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47410
pyramider46370
bambino40246
CryptKicker37048
Mokoa36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35112
Mojojo33117

Old 05-25-2016, 06:06 AM   #16
dirty dog
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnnyretard View Post
you are way overthinking this
this thread is the equivlant of, "what's your favorite provider or what's your favorite candy?"
Gives me jumping off points about things to look into, maybe
you guys all sound like I'm going to read this stuff and go OK I WILL GO TO CONMAN LOANS! THX DOG!

so have you guys had experience doing this?(I'd guess yes)
where you take some adivce from retards and dont do your due diligence to figure out what you wanted and use actual sources to be smart about what you get

NURSE BECKY IS GOOD PROVIDER?
THX DOG< I"m on my way to SEE HER!
SCHWIINNNNNG.......

Seriously guys, grow some brains

ever watch dr oz?
same thing, although i've not watched in year, his show used to have interesting jumping off points for research.
Opinions can be fun and interesting, but you have to be smart enough to sort out trash and what might be useful
how old are you?
you say
Go to a book,
LOL

seriously man,
Ive got 3 banks working on getting me the best rate...I asked here for amusment and maybefinding someone who knows what they are talking about

I've got parents, I dont need some powertrippin' mod to give me what thinks is advice I needs

now, how's about you stay on the OP's topic, or else I'm gonna have to give you an infartion

"
JR is not a mod, he is an opinionated blow hard that thinks he knows all about all. Most everyone has learned to ignore him.
dirty dog is offline   Quote
Old 05-25-2016, 08:20 AM   #17
deacon
Premium Access

Encounters: 11

when i had a loan it changed hands about 6 times,,doesnt really seem to matter another bank will buy the loan....if was was to take another one out i would make sure it was a 15 year fixed
deacon is online now   Quote
Old 05-25-2016, 10:50 AM   #18
JRLawrence
Valued Poster

Encounters: 38
Default Get out there and do something; doing nothing makes one depressed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dirty dog View Post
JR is not a mod, he is an opinionated blow hard that thinks he knows all about all. Most everyone has learned to ignore him.
"seriously man,
Ive got 3 banks working on getting me the best rate...I asked here for amusment and maybefinding someone who knows what they are talking about"
I have to admit that sometimes I miss the tongue in cheek humor and the BS that passes for amusement. Opinionated? Not hardly. Long on explanation enough to be boring, pedantic about sticking to known facts to the extent that some just can't follow the statement are some of my faults. Been there and done that doesn't mean I am a blow hard; but nailing those who are BS proficient is kinda of fun. At the same time I feel sorry for those who have not enjoyed the experiences and challenges that bring enjoyment.

JR
JRLawrence is offline   Quote
Old 05-26-2016, 12:23 AM   #19
johnnyretard
BANNED

Encounters: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by JRLawrence View Post
I have to admit that sometimes I miss the tongue in cheek humor and the BS that passes for amusement. Opinionated? Not hardly. Long on explanation enough to be boring, pedantic about sticking to known facts to the extent that some just can't follow the statement are some of my faults. Been there and done that doesn't mean I am a blow hard; but nailing those who are BS proficient is kinda of fun. At the same time I feel sorry for those who have not enjoyed the experiences and challenges that bring enjoyment.

JR
who wrote this drivel?
oh he signed it?
why the hell do you sign a post ? you think it's some mystery as to who wrote the long winded post with lots of words, yet saying nothing?
johnnyretard is offline   Quote
Old 05-26-2016, 01:34 PM   #20
johnnyretard
BANNED

Quote:

quicken loans?
easy as hell
all online
great rate,
and easy to be sure you are saving money
https://www.zillow.com/mortgage-calc...ce-calculator/

Ive talked to 3 banks and went to quicken sites, CHAT with agent and BOOM 2 hours later I'm set
no driving, no w-2s, no nothing, not even pants
Old 05-27-2016, 01:50 PM   #21
MrNyceGuy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 10
Default 2.8% is actually 3.4 APR

Quote:
why not BOA?
My mortage is with BOA currently and I talked to them about refinacing and they want stuff that makes no sense.
yeah BOA is out.
I'm talking with golden oaks and Im gonna get a rate about 2.8
but can you explain how
2.8% rate is actually 3.4% APR?

Thats pretty much what they told me for a 30yr mortage and I dont understand those numbers
Keeping it simple, people make the mistake asking what the rate is. You need to ask for both rate and APR. The difference in 2.8% and 3.4% apr is high, which simply means you have disclosed fee's that get rolled up into our loan that you are paying for over the length of that loan.

Years ago before the housing crash, people with solid credit could get a no closing fee loan. They were not uncommon.The rate and APR were almost identical. Hundreths of a percent apart. 2.9 rate 2.94 AzpR. Thats what you want.

Today, a good solid loan will have a rate and APR less than .25% from each other.

If thats confusing, dont ask for the rate, ask what their APR is. If your happy, thats most important.

Rate and APR variances above that, too many fee's and add on that are getting buried that your paying back over the length of the loan.
MrNyceGuy is offline   Quote
Old 06-24-2016, 01:25 PM   #22
johnnyretard
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrNyceGuy View Post
Keeping it simple, people make the mistake asking what the rate is. You need to ask for both rate and APR. The difference in 2.8% and 3.4% apr is high, which simply means you have disclosed fee's that get rolled up into our loan that you are paying for over the length of that loan.

Years ago before the housing crash, people with solid credit could get a no closing fee loan. They were not uncommon.The rate and APR were almost identical. Hundreths of a percent apart. 2.9 rate 2.94 AzpR. Thats what you want.

Today, a good solid loan will have a rate and APR less than .25% from each other.

If thats confusing, dont ask for the rate, ask what their APR is. If your happy, thats most important.

Rate and APR variances above that, too many fee's and add on that are getting buried that your paying back over the length of the loan.
right, you have that good info
or you can see if you refinance if you'll save money using a calculator
https://www.zillow.com/mortgage-calc...ce-calculator/
Old 06-24-2016, 04:11 PM   #23
SpicyOnion
Valued Poster

Encounters: 8

Refinancing to me is not worth, you would be paying more towards interest at the beginning of each loan than towards principle amount. When you re-finance you may get better rate or you may end up paying less per month, but check the amount paid towards interest in first and the amount you will be paying towards interest in the refinance and total it up and you will get to know.

I'm not a fan of refinance.
SpicyOnion is offline   Quote
Old 06-25-2016, 08:37 AM   #24
johnnyretard
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpicyOnion View Post
Refinancing to me is not worth, you would be paying more towards interest at the beginning of each loan than towards principle amount. When you re-finance you may get better rate or you may end up paying less per month, but check the amount paid towards interest in first and the amount you will be paying towards interest in the refinance and total it up and you will get to know.

I'm not a fan of refinance.
not a fan?
so what?
use the calculator and find out if it's worth to refinance
your emotional issues dont negate the facts

great job on sharing your emotions....stick to the facts when it comes to money

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women