Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Austin > The Sandbox - Austin
The Sandbox - Austin The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70386
biomed160320
Yssup Rider59854
gman4452869
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47438
pyramider46370
bambino40288
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35180
Mojojo33117

Old 07-23-2016, 06:56 PM   #271
Toyz
Valued Poster

Encounters: 35

[QUOTE=SpeedRacerXXX;1058426200]I have to agree with PrettyBoyG on your statement that liberals are spewing hate against Trump. I would say that the hate spewed against Clinton (and Obama) is 10 times greater than the hate spewed against Trump.

10X? Please...you've pretty much been a solid poster on this, but that's hilarious. and lets think about WHY there would be hate speech for Hillary...I don't even need to provide a list...you are clicking the reasons off in your head right now. Almost EVERYTHING she has done in her political career screams corruption and lies.

Obama...the SINGLE GREATEST DIVIDER OF PEOPLE IN OUR LIFETIMES. Yes, he has EARNED the hate as well.

I admire Trump but I want to see meat on the bones. So far, in a full year of campaigning, he has uttered a great deal of political rhetoric but I have yet to hear anything close to specific on how he plans to accomplish his goals.

I tend to agree somewhat...I want to see more. I watched an episode of Charley Rose this morning, and he had on the Iranian business man who spoke at the convention. I've tried to find his name but can't This guy has a thorough understanding of the middle east and layed it out pretty clearly. He said Trump needs to show our allies that he will support them. That THEY know they need to defeat fundamentalists within their borders...and that they will if they think we have their backs.

He is going to build a wall, a BIG wall, between the U.S. and Mexico and make Mexico pay for it. And if Mexico tells him to screw himself?

Pull funding. Start shooting invaders coming over the wall if they don't. And yes, it would be legal. Its really not that far fetched. Mexico has an EXACT wall between Mexico & Guatamala...the certainly KNOW how to build walls.

Lets also remember...illegal immigration has gone unchecked by the Obama administration...Clint proposes to MASSIVELY increase the number of Syrian immigrants. After San Bernandino, this borders on absolute madness. She is an out of control egotist.

He's going to bury ISIS. What are his plans for doing so?

By forcing the countries in the region to get a grip on their fundamentalist terrorists within. Support our allies in the region, declare war on the enemies. Forget collateral damage and actually try to win the war.

Lets also remember...ISIS was deemed a "Jr Varsity" by the Obama administration... how many mass murders later is he proven to be the idiot he is?

He's going to stop violence in the U.S. such as the shootings of police officers. How's he going to do that?

Well, simply by not fanning race wars like Obama is? Actually PROCECUTE criminals rather than grant them amnesty? Go after the inner city gangs in places like Chicago and eliminate the MAJORITY of black killings. CALL BLM WHAT IT IS A HATE GROUP INTENT ON VIOLENT ENDINGS.

He's going to stop American companies from exporting jobs to foreign countries. The job I used to do is now being done by someone in Mexico, at a much lower salary so I was personally impacted by this. How is he going to stop this?

Tarriffs and embargoes. Tear up all the free trade agreements that are not in our best interests. Easy for me to say, and easy for you to piece pick it apart...but you have to admit this is where it has to start.

What are his specific plans on stopping immigration of possible terrorists into the U.S.?

Simple...cease immigration from dangerous countries. Jimmy Carter did it in the 19080's and its well within the office of the POTUS to do it. Saudi Arabia is not letting immigrants in, why should we? FUCK a bunch of humanitarism. Our people are being killed.
Also, go after the mosques that are spouting hate. Fuck terrorism under the guise of "religious freedoms" Momons don't kill. Catholics don't strap bombs to kids. Hare Krisnas don't drive trucks into crowds of people. Spare me...its ONE religion that is in question, and one only

What are his specific plans for creating new job growth in the U.S.?

I think this goes with the fixing of the trade agreements. But I'd like to see more.

Lets also remember...for the past 8 years incomes have been virtually stagnant under the Obama administration. You act as if the status quo is just fine and Trump has to play a major hand to win...I think mostly he just needs to say "have you seen the last 8 years? Do you want more of that"?

We're going to rebuild the military, rebuild our crumbling infrastructure, rebuild our cities. Where is the money going to come from? Because he's also planning to lower income taxes.

Show me the major tax cuts proposed?

I think if you start pulling funding for all the countries that hate us...start making our allies PAY for the defense we provide...now you have your funding for improving our military

Maybe Trump has elaborated his plans on such issues and I've simply missed them. It's not enough to stand before a national audience and say "I'm going to make America great again."

Why not? Clinton says "I'm with you" but EVERYTHING she has done screams "I don't care a thing about you"...[/QUOTE]
Toyz is offline   Quote
Old 07-24-2016, 03:22 PM   #272
SpeedRacerXXX
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

My responses are in RED.

I have to agree with PrettyBoyG on your statement that liberals are spewing hate against Trump. I would say that the hate spewed against Clinton (and Obama) is 10 times greater than the hate spewed against Trump.

10X? Please...you've pretty much been a solid poster on this, but that's hilarious. and lets think about WHY there would be hate speech for Hillary...I don't even need to provide a list...you are clicking the reasons off in your head right now. Almost EVERYTHING she has done in her political career screams corruption and lies.

Go to the ECCIE national page and look under the Political Forum. I'm not saying whether it is deserved or not, just stating what I see. Most of my FaceBook friends are from Texas. I don't look at FaceBook at being a forum for political views but others do and the posts are almost 100% anti-Clinton, not pro-Trump.

I admire Trump but I want to see meat on the bones. So far, in a full year of campaigning, he has uttered a great deal of political rhetoric but I have yet to hear anything close to specific on how he plans to accomplish his goals.

I tend to agree somewhat...I want to see more. I watched an episode of Charley Rose this morning, and he had on the Iranian business man who spoke at the convention. I've tried to find his name but can't This guy has a thorough understanding of the middle east and layed it out pretty clearly. He said Trump needs to show our allies that he will support them. That THEY know they need to defeat fundamentalists within their borders...and that they will if they think we have their backs.

Trump's comments on NATO are not helping.

Source: http://www.cnn.com/2016/07/22/opinio...tion-hertling/

"Donald Trump's statements suggesting his administration would place fiscal conditions on defending NATO allies are irresponsible and dangerous. And they have already sent a disruptive signal to many of our allied governments and militaries, while emboldening a paranoid, expanding and opportunistic Russia."

He is going to build a wall, a BIG wall, between the U.S. and Mexico and make Mexico pay for it. And if Mexico tells him to screw himself?

Pull funding. Start shooting invaders coming over the wall if they don't. And yes, it would be legal. Its really not that far fetched. Mexico has an EXACT wall between Mexico & Guatamala...the certainly KNOW how to build walls.

Good luck with all those proposals. Won't happen.

He's going to bury ISIS. What are his plans for doing so?

By forcing the countries in the region to get a grip on their fundamentalist terrorists within. Support our allies in the region, declare war on the enemies. Forget collateral damage and actually try to win the war.

Again, good luck with that. The U.S. can't "force" another country to do anything. We can certainly ask but we have no power to force anything. Being the threatening tough guy on the block is not a positive attribute.

He's going to stop violence in the U.S. such as the shootings of police officers. How's he going to do that?

Well, simply by not fanning race wars like Obama is? Actually PROCECUTE criminals rather than grant them amnesty? Go after the inner city gangs in places like Chicago and eliminate the MAJORITY of black killings. CALL BLM WHAT IT IS A HATE GROUP INTENT ON VIOLENT ENDINGS.

Please. Get over your hate for Obama. I don't care which President you talk about, every one, Republican or Democrat, has acted with the best interest of the people of this country in mind. Please back up your statements with FACTS. How has Obama fanned race wars? Please take a moment and read the following article:

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/07/13/op...relations.html

He's going to stop American companies from exporting jobs to foreign countries. The job I used to do is now being done by someone in Mexico, at a much lower salary so I was personally impacted by this. How is he going to stop this?

Tarriffs and embargoes. Tear up all the free trade agreements that are not in our best interests. Easy for me to say, and easy for you to piece pick it apart...but you have to admit this is where it has to start.

Once again, good luck with that. Easy to say, hard to do. Is he going to tell a major corporation in the U.S. that they can't hire people in say Mexico or India to do a job? I do agree that all trade agreements should be looked at and re-negotiated if they are not in the best interests of our country. I doubt that tearing them up is the way to go.

What are his specific plans on stopping immigration of possible terrorists into the U.S.?

Simple...cease immigration from dangerous countries. Jimmy Carter did it in the 19080's and its well within the office of the POTUS to do it. Saudi Arabia is not letting immigrants in, why should we? FUCK a bunch of humanitarism. Our people are being killed.
Also, go after the mosques that are spouting hate. Fuck terrorism under the guise of "religious freedoms" Momons don't kill. Catholics don't strap bombs to kids. Hare Krisnas don't drive trucks into crowds of people. Spare me...its ONE religion that is in question, and one only

Many of the "Muslim terrorists" doing the killing in the U.S. are U.S. citizens, born in this country. Omar Mateen in Orlando. Micah Xavier Johnson in Dallas. Gavin Long in Baton Rouge. Can you name one mosque in this country that spouts hatred towards the U.S.? 2 years ago I was in Turkey. Last month I was in Dubai, U.A.E. and Malaysia, 2 very Muslim countries. No trouble at all. There are 1.6 billion Muslims in this world. A handful spew hatred towards the U.S. Yes, do whatever we can to keep them out of this country.

What are his specific plans for creating new job growth in the U.S.?

I think this goes with the fixing of the trade agreements. But I'd like to see more.

Lets also remember...for the past 8 years incomes have been virtually stagnant under the Obama administration. You act as if the status quo is just fine and Trump has to play a major hand to win...I think mostly he just needs to say "have you seen the last 8 years? Do you want more of that"?

About 2 months after Obama took office, the DJIA stood at about 6,500. It is now at about 18,500. Not bad. A person could have made 2.8x his investment in 7 years on average. For 2 years in a row we had a decrease in Social Security taxes. Put $200 a month back in my wallet. Unemployment is down. The worst recession in this country was ended. Real wages have been stagnant for decades, so don't think Obama started a new trend. The economy is not where everyone would like it to be but it is a helluva lot better than when Obama took office.

Source: http://www.pewresearch.org/fact-tank...d-for-decades/

"For most U.S. workers, real wages — that is, after inflation is taken into account — have been flat or even falling for decades, regardless of whether the economy has been adding or subtracting jobs."

We're going to rebuild the military, rebuild our crumbling infrastructure, rebuild our cities. Where is the money going to come from? Because he's also planning to lower income taxes.

Show me the major tax cuts proposed?

No specifics laid out yet by Trump, and I, too, am waiting.

Source: http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-me...cuts-any-2016/

"While Hillary Clinton plans a massive, and I mean massive, tax increase, I have proposed the largest tax reduction of any candidate who has run for president this year, Democrat or Republican," Trump said.

I think if you start pulling funding for all the countries that hate us...start making our allies PAY for the defense we provide...now you have your funding for improving our military

I may sound like a broken record, but again, good luck with that.

Maybe Trump has elaborated his plans on such issues and I've simply missed them. It's not enough to stand before a national audience and say "I'm going to make America great again."

Why not? Clinton says "I'm with you" but EVERYTHING she has done screams "I don't care a thing about you"..

I enjoy the back-and-forth with you. If I am forced to vote for either Clinton or Trump, which I am not, I would vote for Clinton. I'm not convinced she is as big a liar as the Republicans make her out to be and I simply do not trust Trump. Even back in the days when Bill was President and Hillary was trying to come up with a health plan, she was praised for working well with both sides of the aisle.

Neither candidate, Trump or Clinton, is viewed as being very honest and trustworthy.
Clinton less so, but not by much. Most people are not voting FOR either candidate . . . they are voting AGAINST the other candidate. There continues to be a lot of innuendos about Clinton lying, but little hard facts.

Source: https://www.theguardian.com/commenti...-jill-abramson

"As for her statements on issues, Politifact, a Pulitzer prize-winning fact-checking organization, gives Clinton the best truth-telling record of any of the 2016 presidential candidates. She beats Sanders and Kasich and crushes Cruz and Trump, who has the biggest pants on fire” rating and has told whoppers about basic economics that are embarrassing for anyone aiming to be president. (He falsely claimed GDP has dropped the last two quarters and claimed the national unemployment rate was as high as 35%)."
SpeedRacerXXX is offline   Quote
Old 07-24-2016, 04:28 PM   #273
nuglet
Valued Poster

Encounters: 22

The Hillary campaign just made it a lot easier for Trump... LYING HILLARY. lol
nuglet is offline   Quote
Old 07-25-2016, 10:48 AM   #274
Austin Ellen
Account Disabled

User ID: 248809
My ECCIE Reviews

Yeppers!

Quote:
Originally Posted by nuglet View Post
The Hillary campaign just made it a lot easier for Trump... LYING HILLARY. lol
Austin Ellen is offline   Quote
Old 07-29-2016, 04:04 PM   #275
PrettyBoyG
Valued Poster

Encounters: 27

Quote:
Originally Posted by pussycat View Post
When it comes to politics I know a thing or two. That's how I was able to call the Trump nomination before anyone else. So now lemme tell you how and why Trump will defeat Hilary.

Both have high negatives, and on both sides more people will be voting against the other party's nominee than they will be passionate about their own party's choice. As for the minority of voters on each side who are passionate about their candidate I shall say they are evenly split.

Therefore this will be a tight election until the last 48 hours. The last two days before election day will see this happen...

A block of undecided will turn to Trump. The reason for this is that in the last two days of every Presidential election a block of undecided voters makes up their minds in favor of the Candidate who appears more "Presidential." This is why tall and dark, full haired Ronald Reagan won over short little peanut farmer Jimmy Carter who carried his own bags around as President. This is why tall George Bush defeated short little swarthy Greek Michael Dukakis. This is why swave and smiling, always relaxed John Kennedy beat Richard Nixon. When you have a masculine and relaxed and confident, tall guy with a head of hair which is not grey that person will win if pitted against anyone less than that. No one can imagine Hilary actually as President. She's got an angry voice, and she's an old baggy lady with fat hips and an overbite. No way. Her husband is now a skinny and frail skeleton with a voice so weak he can't speak in public above a whisper. Foget about it!
First you said all Trump need is the White Male vote to win. You need to look at the results of the last two elections. Times have changed and it take more than the White Male vote to win.

Now you are saying Trump looks more presidential. Every time he opens his mouth, he says something stupid. When I look at Trump, I see a Grump old white man. There is not presidential about him.
PrettyBoyG is offline   Quote
Old 07-29-2016, 11:39 PM   #276
Sexy Snake
Valued Poster

Encounters: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by PrettyBoyG View Post
First you said all Trump need is the White Male vote to win. You need to look at the results of the last two elections. Times have changed and it take more than the White Male vote to win.

Now you are saying Trump looks more presidential. Every time he opens his mouth, he says something stupid. When I look at Trump, I see a Grump old white man. There is not presidential about him.
So what's the matter with what Trump says and does? He is going to win like it or not.
Sexy Snake is offline   Quote
Old 08-02-2016, 10:22 AM   #277
pussycat
Valued Poster

Encounters: 39

Quote:

If minorities will turn out to vote for Hilary I could agree, but they won't. She's not Obama. In 2008 Obama had an effective machine turning out the vote everywhere. But Hilary inspires no one. Trump however inspires white men and women who have never voted before! He'll pull in independents and evangelicals. All the people who are shocked with him won't vote for Hilary. It's a landslide for Trump because regardless of polls and pundits it's all about who actually turns out to vote. If you want an example look at 2004 when Bush won. After the failure of the wars and the WMD fraud he still won because those who didn't like him failed to turn out and vote for Kerry.
pussycat is offline   Quote
Old 08-02-2016, 11:04 AM   #278
Austin Ellen
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

He looks more presidential then Hillary. I can't even imagine her as Commander in Chief. If she gets elected - we are doomed.

Quote:

Old 08-09-2016, 11:09 AM   #279
pussycat
Valued Poster

Encounters: 39

Trump is taking a beating from former CIA Directors and Army Generals and such people who fear the change he represents. His poll numbers are way down but wait until the debates. When the public sees him next to an old, wrinkled and saggy fat ass Hilary there will be no contest. If Americans vote for a woman to be President it would be someone healthy looking that the current British Prime Minister. But they'd never approve of an old fat ass sour puss like Hilary. She has no charisma whatsoever.
pussycat is offline   Quote
Old 08-10-2016, 09:09 PM   #280
Little Monster
Valued Poster

Encounters: 109

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sexy Snake View Post
So what's the matter with what Trump says and does? He is going to win like it or not.

Thanx man!! By far the funniest thing I've read all day long!!
Little Monster is offline   Quote
Old 08-11-2016, 06:17 AM   #281
SpeedRacerXXX
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Trump is taking a beating from former CIA Directors and Army Generals and such people who fear the change he represents. His poll numbers are way down but wait until the debates. When the public sees him next to an old, wrinkled and saggy fat ass Hilary there will be no contest. If Americans vote for a woman to be President it would be someone healthy looking that the current British Prime Minister. But they'd never approve of an old fat ass sour puss like Hilary. She has no charisma whatsoever.
This election is over already unless Clinton really screws up. The upcoming debates are the one time he can help himself but when he does not have a scripted speech in front of him, he implodes. Polls have Trump trailing by around 10 points. He is losing in Pennsylvania and Ohio, 2 must win states for him. Trailing in Virginia. He is in trouble in Arizona and Georgia, 2 traditionally red states. Behind in Wisconsin and Michigan, 2 states thought to be winnable by Republicans.

I agree that polls can be inaccurate and certainly subject to change, but right now there is simply no reason other than blind faith to believe that Trump will win on November 8th.
SpeedRacerXXX is offline   Quote
Old 08-11-2016, 09:03 AM   #282
Zhivago52
Valued Poster

Encounters: 16

Press conferences will have high ratings. I'm totally OK with his awkward, non-PC moments. So damn tired of PC I could puke. Just fix the mess and expose the corruption.
Zhivago52 is offline   Quote
Old 08-11-2016, 09:24 AM   #283
Austin Ellen
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Yep, I'm waiting for Clinton to have press conferences. She hasn't had one in over 200 days. She stays on script. Plus, the media is so damned bias towards Trump.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zhivago52 View Post
Press conferences will have high ratings. I'm totally OK with his awkward, non-PC moments. So damn tired of PC I could puke. Just fix the mess and expose the corruption.
Old 08-11-2016, 01:59 PM   #284
helenasweets
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 348128
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Wow. How's the weather there in 1960? You gonna go for a milkshake at the local diner with Roger Ailes? Just kidding. I do think you underestimate the 2016 American voter. Although, I will admit there is an implicit gender bias. I mean, of course. I hear it every time conservative pundits critique her "shrill" voice. To be expected, but I think most people will vote according to policy and person. But, if we are gonna go down the "looks" avenue. Have you SEEN Donald Trump? He is bloated and literally orange and appears to have what is a dead possum on top of his head. If anyone was made for radio, it's that guy. No John Kennedy, to be sure. She does indeed lack charisma, but she is a policy wonk and Trump is not exactly a "facts" guy. Will be an interesting circus, I'm sure.
helenasweets is offline   Quote
Old 08-12-2016, 02:22 AM   #285
David.Douchehurst
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

Trump's a-gonna win 'r else us ol' white mofos is a gonna use all tha guns an' ammo we dun stockpiled in our bunkers a-fore Obama went an' cornfiscated 'em an'disarmed tha pop-yew-lay-shun!

Wif out hidd'n stockpiles o' wepuns we is a-gonna run e'ery buddy thet ain't lilly-white an' Penty-costal outta tha gottdamn cuntry! Yew kin mark mah werds!

We're sick an' tiredt o' e'ery buddy thet ain't laik us a-runnin' tha show. Thet shee'yit's gotta stop! It's our cuntry!

We stole it frum tha Injuns, fair an' square! Them dum-ass mofo's culdn't read an' unnerstandt a damm treaty cuzz they culdn't read English!

An' if'n English wuz good enuff fer Hey-soos Crisco ta write tha Bible in, then them Redskins shuld-ah knownt it. But theys din't, so, they wuz demonic, an' they kin go fukk they-selfs.

Go TRUMP! Death Ta Tha In-Fidels!
David.Douchehurst is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women