Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Sandbox - National
The Sandbox - National The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70386
biomed160320
Yssup Rider59854
gman4452869
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47438
pyramider46370
bambino40288
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35180
Mojojo33117

Old 07-04-2015, 03:07 PM   #76
Mgm84
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

This is a perfect depiction of a much bigger issue in this country. The arrogance and pompous tendencies cloud the difference between objectives and things that are subjective.
Mgm84 is offline   Quote
Old 07-04-2015, 11:16 PM   #77
eccieuser9500
Valued Poster

Encounters: 46

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mgm84 View Post
First, many of the cannibalism stories of tribal cultures were used for propaganda to push certain agendas . . . . When in starvation it has been recorded that humans hallucinate to a point that anything or anyone would be sustenance. This is not what you would call psychologically sound would you?
Sounds like a cop-out. I believe you failed to answer my first assertion. Of course I would not consider it sound to eat another human being under any circumstances. But you are asking me.

If nobody is starving, why is it still o.k. to consume another human being? Propaganda? Give me a break FOX news anchor.

eccieuser9500 is offline   Quote
Old 07-05-2015, 04:55 AM   #78
Mgm84
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by eccieuser9500 View Post
Sounds like a cop-out. I believe you failed to answer my first assertion. Of course I would not consider it sound to eat another human being under any circumstances. But you are asking me.

If nobody is starving, why is it still o.k. to consume another human being? Propaganda? Give me a break FOX news anchor.

Actually your assertion DISproved nothing I said. A cop-out would imply that you've provided me with some enlightening information that I could not refute. Like did you not read my response? What are you talking about? It seems like your only objective is to see yourself talk or maybe intellectually discuss something that you actually don't have the ability to argue against as your claim seems to lead to my conclusion of a psychological malfunction.

Now when did I confess cannibalism to be ok or psychologically sound? You are making less sense each time you post. Can you do me a favor and give me a breakdown, timeline or something to reference your point because you are beginning to lose me with your rambling about claims that are irrelevant and or inaccurate to anything I have stated.

Lets see whos the real Fox news anchor. Please go and find the EMPIRICAL evidence that there are African tribals that pass on proper sustenance to feast on humans? I will start it off with evidence of the false propaganda.

http://allafrica.com/stories/201505210075.html

Btw cannibalism has been evidenced to also lead to psychological issues. I hope that I don't have to spoon feed anyone this information too.
Mgm84 is offline   Quote
Old 07-05-2015, 12:32 PM   #79
eccieuser9500
Valued Poster

I have admitted to maybe being out of my league in this discussion. I just don't shy away from discussions that could enlighten me. Or vice versa.
Old 07-05-2015, 12:37 PM   #80
eccieuser9500
Valued Poster

http://newobserveronline.com/canniba...can-conflicts/
Old 07-05-2015, 01:54 PM   #81
southtown4488
Valued Poster

Encounters: 19

many gay couples adopt unwanted children that would otherwise grow up without a real family. . . seems like a plus for society. there are many straight people who chose not to procreate. . . should we mandate these people have children?? the evolutionary argument to ban gay marriage is simply absurd.
southtown4488 is offline   Quote
Old 07-05-2015, 10:18 PM   #82
Mgm84
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by eccieuser9500 View Post
Eating HUMAN flesh was not observed. You were TOLD that they were eating human flesh but how do we know that they are actually eating human flesh? Did you not read the entire article?

"I believe that the negro may become a more useful member of mankind than he is at present, that he may be raised to a higher standard; but that, if left to himself, he will soon fall back into barbarism, for we have no example to the contrary. In his own country the efforts of the missionaries for hundreds of years have had no effect;"

This sounds like racist propaganda who's intent was to color Africans as savages. This is the same bs the BBC attempted to pull off in the article I posted.
Mgm84 is offline   Quote
Old 07-05-2015, 10:41 PM   #83
Mgm84
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by southtown4488 View Post
many gay couples adopt unwanted children that would otherwise grow up without a real family. . . seems like a plus for society. there are many straight people who chose not to procreate. . . should we mandate these people have children?? the evolutionary argument to ban gay marriage is simply absurd.
Biology does not care about the by product of social matters leading some to not want to procreate as they almost ALWAYS end in parenthood. Parenthood is not often planned but seems to happen a large majority of the time. Why? Because hormones ultimately sway us into the necessary act for REPRODUCTION.

Btw a "real" family is having a mother and father. If you disagree and think that only the number of parents and not the gender and sexuality matters, then wouldn't 3 or 4 parents be better than 2. Think about the slippery slope of that logic. Choose your words carefully man.
Mgm84 is offline   Quote
Old 07-06-2015, 09:01 AM   #84
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:

Btw a "real" family is having a mother and father. .
It takes a Village!

WTF is offline   Quote
Old 07-06-2015, 09:07 AM   #85
southtown4488
Valued Poster

Quote:
Biology does not care about the by product of social matters leading some to not want to procreate as they almost ALWAYS end in parenthood. Parenthood is not often planned but seems to happen a large majority of the time. Why? Because hormones ultimately sway us into the necessary act for REPRODUCTION.

Btw a "real" family is having a mother and father. If you disagree and think that only the number of parents and not the gender and sexuality matters, then wouldn't 3 or 4 parents be better than 2. Think about the slippery slope of that logic. Choose your words carefully man.
Biology does not care about social matters but I do, as do most people with a moral compass.

A slippery slope argument is a fallacy. U can take any logical argument to a ridiculous extreme.
Old 07-06-2015, 11:07 AM   #86
Mgm84
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by southtown4488 View Post
Biology does not care about social matters but I do, as do most people with a moral compass.

A slippery slope argument is a fallacy. U can take any logical argument to a ridiculous extreme.
Listen to what you are saying. Whether or not someone wants to concieve has no bearing on morality. You were so busy attempting to make a point, when you made your point it had no correlation to the topic at had. Secondly, while you and I may value a moral compass to some extent, the reality of the situation is that our moral compass played no role in a system or laws that we are governed by and have been governed by since the beginning.

So with that understanding why would you feel that you are entitled to insert some significant element to the rules that dictate the objectives of life (moral compass)? This is the arrogance and pompous tendencies I spoke of earlier.

So long story short.....We cannot use our figurative alchemy to reason and legitimize our warped view of reality.

Btw, it would be easier if you SUPPORT your claims as opposed to just CONFESSING your claims. I presented several slippery slope explanations that have not been rebutted.
Mgm84 is offline   Quote
Old 07-06-2015, 12:09 PM   #87
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
. I presented several slippery slope explanations that have not been rebutted.
Of course they have.
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 07-06-2015, 01:35 PM   #88
Mgm84
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF View Post
Of course they have.
Please direct me to the time this happened? There is a difference between addressing a claim and rebutting it. A rebut requires evidence that disproves the opposing view. A simple "no it isn't" or "I disagree" does not support the disagreement. It only states your outlook but fails to legitimize it beyond being anything more than a BASELESS claim.
Mgm84 is offline   Quote
Old 07-06-2015, 02:50 PM   #89
southtown4488
Valued Poster

Quote:
Listen to what you are saying. Whether or not someone wants to concieve has no bearing on morality. You were so busy attempting to make a point, when you made your point it had no correlation to the topic at had. Secondly, while you and I may value a moral compass to some extent, the reality of the situation is that our moral compass played no role in a system or laws that we are governed by and have been governed by since the beginning.

So with that understanding why would you feel that you are entitled to insert some significant element to the rules that dictate the objectives of life (moral compass)? This is the arrogance and pompous tendencies I spoke of earlier.

So long story short.....We cannot use our figurative alchemy to reason and legitimize our warped view of reality.

Btw, it would be easier if you SUPPORT your claims as opposed to just CONFESSING your claims. I presented several slippery slope explanations that have not been rebutted.
ur blurring the lines between stubborn republican and ranting lunatic.
anyway, ur against gay marriage. . .good for u. I don't have the patience to further debate the possibly insane. good day sir.

I, along with most americans and the supreme court support gay marriage, we'll have to do without ur approval.
Old 07-06-2015, 03:50 PM   #90
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Please direct me to the time this happened? There is a difference between addressing a claim and rebutting it. A rebut requires evidence that disproves the opposing view. A simple "no it isn't" or "I disagree" does not support the disagreement. It only states your outlook but fails to legitimize it beyond being anything more than a BASELESS claim.
A baseless claim refuted by a baseless claim is a refutation of said baseless claims. I should not have to point that out to your arrogant ass.

WTF is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women