Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Houston > Coed Discussions - Houston
Coed Discussions - Houston Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70380
biomed160272
Yssup Rider59843
gman4452860
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47422
pyramider46370
bambino40274
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35137
Mojojo33117

Old 09-15-2014, 07:34 PM   #31
spear88
Account Disabled

Encounters: 28

I am motivated by lower rates and specials because I am not earning a lot right now and also because I have had a few high dollar encounters which were crappy and some toe curling awesome sessions with low priced girls, so...
spear88 is offline   Quote
Old 09-15-2014, 08:16 PM   #32
Dorian Gray
Premium Access

Encounters: 57

A better question would be: Do any quality hobbyist exist anymore on this board?

.... IJS
Dorian Gray is offline   Quote
Old 09-15-2014, 08:35 PM   #33
Guest030915
Account Disabled

Encounters: 26

There was a time back in the old ASPD days and even in the early ECCIE days where I was like Antichrist....I had a great job that paid me well and I could see any provider I wanted. Then...life happened. I got divorced, for laid off from my job, had a death I'm my family, etc which led to me not having anywhere near the disposable income I was accustomed to.

Of course, despite everything that happened to me, I'm still horny and still want to try my best to stay in the game as much as economically feasible. For a short minute when I didn't have a job and was collecting unemployment, quality went out the window and budget became boss. That meant frequent trips to lower priced BP girls. I couldn't even try to contact an ECCIE provider. I didn't have the money to cover their donation rate.

When I finally started working again I was still no where near to making the income that I had previously. Now the focus was back on quality. It wasn't just quality, but also finding the best rate for quality service. When you and providers like yourself offer specials, you help out guys like me who want quality for a lower rate. There are providers here that I know I will never be able to see right now because they are out of my price range. It's kind of like the Houston Texans. They've priced the tickets so high that the average Joe can't afford to go to a game. Some providers are so high that the average Joe can't afford them. Some don't give a shit and aren't catering to the average Joe. But, there are some who do, like yourself, and I can definitely appreciate that.

So, I'm sure there are a few guys like me in here. Not that we don't want quality. We are just trying to find it at the best possible rate.
Guest030915 is offline   Quote
Old 09-15-2014, 09:05 PM   #34
Anna Nikkole
BANNED

User ID: 252967
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1ThickBlond View Post
It doesn't mean my business is slow because I advertise on Backpage. It means I am smart enough not to depend on just one site for my income. If the FEDS shut down ECCIE tomorrow I will still be fine because I don't have all of my eggs in one basket. Also, ECCIE may be better from the clients' standpoint but not from mine. I actually get better clients from BP than here most of the time. They appreciate me more, spend more, actually tip, and I never have to worry about them grossly over staying their time or hanging the threat of a review over my head.

Amen sister!!! Eccie guys are great but weeding out bp guys you can find some real gems! I mean I believe a girl should charge what she believes she is worth for her market! I'm pretty, curvy and I love my looks, but I have flaws I'm working on. I don't charge what a Dallas Cheerleader with great skills would!

I do half hours, and i still don't see more than 2 clients a day! My living expenses make it so I'm great at my lower rate! I also think some are charging outrageous for what they look like, but if they are charging they must be getting business! So more power to them! This is my only income and all i can do is better myself to make the most of it while i can! I stay at the standard rates for a reason, I have overhead to pay, it sucks but part of this hobby life!!! Hell I'm going to be running some specials this week to get caught up!

End of the day, when things are good rates up, when things are slow specials! But never lower yourself to compete especially if you already have a great following and flawless body (such as you Kammye, very sexy), guys will come to see you regardless! For us that ain't so perfect we do what we have to
Anna Nikkole is offline   Quote
Old 09-15-2014, 09:36 PM   #35
jazzguy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 39

Supply and demand plus marketing and your choice of who you want to see.
If bp is your thing great! If you can afford 1000 an hour great!

You notice that for as many people as are active on this board there are that many answers. Everyone has their preference.

I have noticed a lot of ladies have disappeared off,this board and things are changing. It will be interesting to see where all this goes.

I think ladies should,charge what they think they are worth and see the type of guys they are interested in. If you show some interest...it will be more enjoyable for all. If you are just acting it our poorly than I am wasting my time and money.

Not everyone has great chemistry....establish regulars ladies and life will be good for all

Just my thoughts that really don't mean a thing.
jazzguy is offline   Quote
Old 09-15-2014, 09:54 PM   #36
Kammye
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 124816
My ECCIE Reviews

WINNA!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dorian Gray View Post
A better question would be: Do any quality hobbyist exist anymore on this board?

.... IJS
Kammye is offline   Quote
Old 09-15-2014, 09:56 PM   #37
Kammye
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

And i totally understand that. Which is why like i said earlier i do post specials from time to time. But im conflicted now because if most of the girls rates are low....what am i actually posting specials for? But then again some clients have told me they actually waut 4 me to do that so they can see me. So idk. It is what is i suppose.

Quote:
Originally Posted by spear88 View Post
I am motivated by lower rates and specials because I am not earning a lot right now and also because I have had a few high dollar encounters which were crappy and some toe curling awesome sessions with low priced girls, so...
Old 09-15-2014, 10:00 PM   #38
Kammye
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anna Star View Post
Amen sister!!! Eccie guys are great but weeding out bp guys you can find some real gems! I mean I believe a girl should charge what she believes she is worth for her market! I'm pretty, curvy and I love my looks, but I have flaws I'm working on. I don't charge what a Dallas Cheerleader with great skills would!

I do half hours, and i still don't see more than 2 clients a day! My living expenses make it so I'm great at my lower rate! I also think some are charging outrageous for what they look like, but if they are charging they must be getting business! So more power to them! This is my only income and all i can do is better myself to make the most of it while i can! I stay at the standard rates for a reason, I have overhead to pay, it sucks but part of this hobby life!!! Hell I'm going to be running some specials this week to get caught up!

End of the day, when things are good rates up, when things are slow specials! But never lower yourself to compete especially if you already have a great following and flawless body (such as you Kammye, very sexy), guys will come to see you regardless! For us that ain't so perfect we do what we have to

Girl im nowhere NEAR perfect lol. But thx 4 compliment. And listen in no way am i saying advertising on BP is wrong of course not. Im saying that for me personally i just cant charge 60 bux for full service. It wouldnt even add up for me.

BTW I started on BP yrs ago....in another city. It wasnt bad at!
Old 09-15-2014, 10:01 PM   #39
Kammye
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by IceCreamMan View Post
There was a time back in the old ASPD days and even in the early ECCIE days where I was like Antichrist....I had a great job that paid me well and I could see any provider I wanted. Then...life happened. I got divorced, for laid off from my job, had a death I'm my family, etc which led to me not having anywhere near the disposable income I was accustomed to.

Of course, despite everything that happened to me, I'm still horny and still want to try my best to stay in the game as much as economically feasible. For a short minute when I didn't have a job and was collecting unemployment, quality went out the window and budget became boss. That meant frequent trips to lower priced BP girls. I couldn't even try to contact an ECCIE provider. I didn't have the money to cover their donation rate.

When I finally started working again I was still no where near to making the income that I had previously. Now the focus was back on quality. It wasn't just quality, but also finding the best rate for quality service. When you and providers like yourself offer specials, you help out guys like me who want quality for a lower rate. There are providers here that I know I will never be able to see right now because they are out of my price range. It's kind of like the Houston Texans. They've priced the tickets so high that the average Joe can't afford to go to a game. Some providers are so high that the average Joe can't afford them. Some don't give a shit and aren't catering to the average Joe. But, there are some who do, like yourself, and I can definitely appreciate that.

So, I'm sure there are a few guys like me in here. Not that we don't want quality. We are just trying to find it at the best possible rate.

*takes notes* Thank u dear.
Old 09-16-2014, 12:35 AM   #40
Brittanybellastar
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 73620
My ECCIE Reviews

Mmnhmmm nice ad. But quality is quality and real eyes realize real lies. Just sayin
Brittanybellastar is offline   Quote
Old 09-16-2014, 12:39 AM   #41
Kammye
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brittanybellastar View Post
Mmnhmmm nice ad. But quality is quality and real eyes realize real lies. Just sayin

Who are you directing your statement to?
Old 09-16-2014, 04:11 AM   #42
michaelrayab
Premium Access

Encounters: 62
Default Value vs. price

You bring up a good point and got me curious to "analyze" your services and rate you ! At 250.00 for your looks and services you are awesome and represent true
Value. Sorry, don't know why I have never checked you out before ? Regarding your question, you answered when you said some regulars come out of the woodwork when you offer specials. It's like the other day, one of the best providers in all of Houston (and great value at 300.00) told me the only reason she runs ads is to see her favorite providers, because when she runs ads...they are suddenly motivated to see her !! So all these "outsiders" respond to her ads and get frustrated that she is impossible to reach when she never intended to see them in the first place ! The only thing that bothers me on this site are the outliers who screw it up for everybody else. Like on the girl side, a 300.00 hottie..gave a free session (to a f'in 1st timer) because it was his birthday. That makes no sense and devalued all of the girls services in one swoop. Conversely, the $300 girls of value drive the market up for all the rest.
michaelrayab is offline   Quote
Old 09-16-2014, 05:15 AM   #43
Guest010115-3
Account Disabled

Encounters: 15

So much has been said already. I think the market demand is what creates a perception that something is precious enough for guyz to expend a little more cash.

However, this is my take. When I crossed the $300 mark, my experiences went from great to crappy. When I went down to $250, they were a mix I hit my sweet spot right about $200. When I went lower to $100, I also found that volume made the gals too mechanical and I felt like it was a revolving door with Mr next in line. So now I stick to between $150 - $200 and I have more good stories to tell.

It's not about budget since I can save for a really good encounter but my experience tells me that some ladies are desperate (below $100), some understand that I work really hard to make my money so they try hard to make me think it was worth my time $150 - $200 range), while the more expensive ones have seen too much money and don't see the value in mine.

And if u ask me, rates have really gone up, and not down. The eccie economy is going really well for u guyz and really badly for me. I guess specials might make me believe a higher compensation in future encounters might b possible but for now, I am stuck at a price point with very few exceptions.
Guest010115-3 is offline   Quote
Old 09-16-2014, 05:25 AM   #44
Wakeup
Valerie's Mod Husband

Encounters: 4

If the answer is no...what does that say about the OP?
Wakeup is offline   Quote
Old 09-16-2014, 07:51 AM   #45
boardman
Making Pussy Great Again

Encounters: 26

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dorian Gray View Post

.... IJS
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kammye View Post
WINNA!
Then go away!

GPS is a bitch.

Any of you fucktards that couldn't see this coming need to get your brains checked.

OP, it's not nice to bite the hand that feeds you...Didn't they teach you that in hooktard school?
boardman is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women