Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Security Matters
Security Matters Personal security is of the utmost priority. Discussions regarding every aspect of personal security within the hobby can be found here.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 260
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 243
Top Posters
DallasRain70365
biomed160186
Yssup Rider59821
gman4452822
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47409
pyramider46370
bambino40245
CryptKicker37048
Mokoa36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35112
Mojojo33117

Old 02-20-2012, 09:47 AM   #16
jframe2
Valued Poster

Default just saying

Quote:
Originally Posted by sensualsanaa View Post
i had a burner phone... then my SO found it. WHAT THE FLIP DO I DO NOW?? Is google really reporting things to people and places??
Sorry to hear about the SO finding the phone. But whether you have a contract phone or a burn phone would not matter in this case.

Since you asked, what you should do is hide the phone better! When not in use, take the battery our of the phone and hide it in a 2nd location. Keep the phone in plain site, you know that drawer we all have with all the electronic crap (cables, earphones, old phone we no longer use......)

As to google, do some research on your own and I think you will be way, way surprised at what google is doing with our personal information.

I try to discretely find out if a Provider has a smart-phone. If yes, I try to ascertain her level of use and understanding of what the dangers are for using a smartphone in this world of ours. If they are clue-less ("sure I use Facebook, yep I use my smartphone to access my hobby email, i can access my P411 account from my smartphone, the signature line in an email indicates using a smartphone, etc) I usually move to the DNS list. I am at a 99.9% no-see statistic or do not see a second time statistic using this screening.

Happy Holiday to all,
Be well, stay safe,
jframe2 is offline   Quote
Old 02-20-2012, 11:22 AM   #17
Alpha_Male
Valued Poster

Encounters: 107

Here the deal: buy two burner phones. One is a back-up in your car to cover for you occasionally leaving your smart phone at home. The 2nd is your hobby phone. Hide it well, but if on your person you have an excuse that it is your back-up phone. Obviously they should be the same model.
Alpha_Male is offline   Quote
Old 02-20-2012, 11:37 AM   #18
Missy Mariposa
Magdalene in gogo boots

User ID: 10853
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
I try to discretely find out if a Provider has a smart-phone. If yes, I try to ascertain her level of use and understanding of what the dangers are for using a smartphone in this world of ours. If they are clue-less ("sure I use Facebook, yep I use my smartphone to access my hobby email, i can access my P411 account from my smartphone, the signature line in an email indicates using a smartphone, etc) I usually move to the DNS list. I am at a 99.9% no-see statistic or do not see a second time statistic using this screening.
THANK YOU! I can't believe people who use gmail for hobby uses! I cringe when I see providers who have gmail.
Missy Mariposa is offline   Quote
Old 02-20-2012, 02:07 PM   #19
sensualsanaa
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 1199
My ECCIE Reviews

im so out of the loop here. What's wrong with gmail??
sensualsanaa is offline   Quote
Old 02-20-2012, 02:34 PM   #20
jframe2
Valued Poster

Default Use google and they gotcha

Quote:
Originally Posted by sensualsanaa View Post
im so out of the loop here. What's wrong with gmail??
Briefly, from the beginning one of google's business model's is to gather and assemble data from users and then re-sell it to advertisers. It is the how they do this that is very anti-privacy in a lot of ways.

Probably be easier for you to do some web searches on googles recent announcements on their Privacy policy and how they use data in general.
jframe2 is offline   Quote
Old 03-13-2012, 10:19 AM   #21
Citori
Valued Poster

Encounters: 30

I'd like to find a burner phone that i can take the sim out of and use in one of my many old AT&T unlocked phones.

I'm using track10 right now, but the sim doesn't work in the AT&T phones. Anyone know of one that does.
Citori is offline   Quote
Old 03-13-2012, 02:11 PM   #22
rogerdodger
Valued Poster

Encounters: 27

i am not so paranoid about the Google privacy thing ... i like the idea of just filling up their servers with crap that they have to search through and making it expensive and really useless after a while.

they are going after marketing data to target ads at us. not lightweight activity like providers and clients. it's not cost effective. unless of course Wal-Mart or Sears starts pop-up provider depots ... then we are all in trouble - providers because they will have low-cost competition and clients because ...
rogerdodger is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women