Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > The Sandbox - Dallas
The Sandbox - Dallas The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 246
Top Posters
DallasRain70406
biomed160507
Yssup Rider59908
gman4452916
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47516
pyramider46370
bambino40312
CryptKicker37079
Mokoa36486
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35336
Mojojo33117

Old 06-17-2020, 04:49 PM   #31
dallasfan
Valued Poster

Encounters: 89

Both found guilty. Not surprising but wrong imo.

There was no chance in hell they were going to get a fair shake.
dallasfan is offline   Quote
Old 06-17-2020, 08:26 PM   #32
Aoi
meh

Encounters: 170

Just wait till about mid November and you’ll never have to worry about it again for four years after
Aoi is offline   Quote
Old 06-17-2020, 09:40 PM   #33
BLM69
BANNED

Encounters: 59

Quote:
Originally Posted by dallasfan View Post
Both found guilty. Not surprising but wrong imo.

There was no chance in hell they were going to get a fair shake.
And the law suit is already in the works, I'll bet a lot of respectable officers will quit from this. Total BS the way this is playing out
BLM69 is offline   Quote
Old 06-18-2020, 07:22 AM   #34
rexdutchman
Valued Poster

Encounters: 22

^^^ Ding exactly correct ^^^ very sad really for all the country
rexdutchman is offline   Quote
Old 06-18-2020, 09:21 AM   #35
texassapper
Premium Access

Encounters: 36

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aoi View Post
Just wait till about mid November and you’ll never have to worry about it again for four years after
yup. Any other year... meh. How many blacks were killed in Chicago last weekend? I guess the only bullets that matter are purchased by the city for the police force.

I think the cops should just phone it in for a week or two. Give those communities EXACTLY what they are demanding. The Democrats want to defund police? They can own it. Will see what the political will is to defund the police after a couple of weeks of no enforcement. (and they should let it be known so the hoodies have room to work out their emotional issues - ie.burn their own neighborhoods down)

Then we can talk about generational wealth transfer and how rioting has an adverse impact on them. ;-)
texassapper is offline   Quote
Old 06-18-2020, 06:41 PM   #36
Riverstone
Premium Access

Encounters: 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexTushHog View Post
The guy was running away. And sleeping in a car. No reason 9nnthe world to shoot the guy in the back. Idiocy.

Keep an open mind. I'll try to convince you that you are wrong.

He was passed out in a drive-thru. More than likely his car was running when the cops got there. If I'm not mistaken it would be DUI. The cops determined he was intoxicated. Even if he was publicly intoxicated instead of DUI, the cops couldn't just let him walk to his sister's house because they would get sued if he hurt himself or someone else. They could have probably released him to a responsible family member or friend, but weren't required to do that.

The taser is a less lethal weapon, but it can still kill you. Cops have killed people with tasers and families of victims have won lawsuits against cities because of it. The same DA even called tasers a deadly weapon when he charged the other cops for tasing the college couple a few weeks ago.

Imagine you are running and someone is chasing you. Turn partially around to point your finger at the person chasing you while continuing to run away. Could you not be a threat to that person if you had a weapon that fired? I'm willing to bet that a portion of your back is still exposed to the person chasing you which could explain why he was shot in the back.

With that being said, who knows what the outcome will be, but I think it was justified.
Riverstone is offline   Quote
Old 06-18-2020, 08:05 PM   #37
Aoi
meh

Quote:
Originally Posted by texassapper View Post
yup. Any other year... meh. How many blacks were killed in Chicago last weekend? I guess the only bullets that matter are purchased by the city for the police force.

I think the cops should just phone it in for a week or two. Give those communities EXACTLY what they are demanding. The Democrats want to defund police? They can own it. Will see what the political will is to defund the police after a couple of weeks of no enforcement. (and they should let it be known so the hoodies have room to work out their emotional issues - ie.burn their own neighborhoods down)

Then we can talk about generational wealth transfer and how rioting has an adverse impact on them. ;-)
You have it all wrong. Those deaths matter but this is about POLICE killing blacks! All 5 of them! We can talk about the others next time!
Aoi is offline   Quote
Old 06-19-2020, 06:14 AM   #38
DathBane1986
Valued Poster

Encounters: 24

Mr. Brooks would have been sent back to prison for a DUI arrest so if it was any fear it was that, having to go back to prison. He didn’t deserve to die, but if you beat up 2 cops, steal a weapon, and run, I’m sure he knew it wasn’t gonna turn out well for him. The district attorney of Atlanta clearly overcharged the officer, I think it’s manslaughter but we will see.
DathBane1986 is offline   Quote
Old 06-19-2020, 08:04 AM   #39
oeb11
Valued Poster

The Atlanta Police are staging a sick-out" - and slow-down" in response to the charges. There are lots of issues with the Fulton Cty Da - funds mismanagement , sexual harassment - he is pandering to keep his job in the next election.

Democrats have taken up defund-Disarm-DusBand" the police - let them own the results in the Dm -led cities.

O/W- how will either Officer Chauvin or Rolfe get a "fair trial by jury of peers" in a supercharged political atmosphere with coverage of the incidents seen nationwide on multiple news agencies. Who in America can be "Impartial" in voir dire - and not Lie about it.

I have no doubt there are lots of LibDPST activists who would cheerfully Lie in order to place their pre-determined vote at Trial. And likely some "conservatives " who would do the same.

A "fair trial " is impossible for thee Police Officers.
oeb11 is offline   Quote
Old 06-19-2020, 09:42 AM   #40
dallasfan
Valued Poster

Encounters: 89

I don’t even think it’s manslaughter. He was just doing his job. If brooks didn’t shoot, he would still be alive. The cop did not draw his gun until brooks turned the gun on him.

The DA overcharged which is going to result in a acquittal and a subsequent riot in Atlanta. I would ask for them to move the trial if I were the cop’s lawyer.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DathBane1986 View Post
Mr. Brooks would have been sent back to prison for a DUI arrest so if it was any fear it was that, having to go back to prison. He didn’t deserve to die, but if you beat up 2 cops, steal a weapon, and run, I’m sure he knew it wasn’t gonna turn out well for him. The district attorney of Atlanta clearly overcharged the officer, I think it’s manslaughter but we will see.
dallasfan is offline   Quote
Old 06-19-2020, 12:58 PM   #41
friendly fred
Valued Poster

Encounters: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by dallasfan View Post
If I were a cop, I would quit and find another career. It’s impossible to do your job now.

George Floyd: no doubt Chauvin needs to get sentenced. I think they need to get the chief of police for being complicit. 17 violations and Chauvin was mentoring these young guys. Come on. The two new guys need to walk. The chief threw these guys under the bus and he is more guilty than the new guys.

The Atlanta shooting. The cop needs to walk. It looks like he did things right. He tried to use non lethal force. He shot his taser and the sob was still running. He knew he took something from the other cop but there was no telling what he had. It could have been the taser or the other cop’s gun. When he turned and pointed the gun like device I would have shot his ass too There was cause for him to shoot him. Now he might get the short end of the stick because Atlanta may burn down if he walks but That cop should walk and they should give him his job back. He probably shouldn’t take it. What is wrong with these motherfuckers resisting arrest?
I'm with you - he shot to stop the fleeing felon's attempted use of what the officer reasonably perceived as deadly force.
friendly fred is offline   Quote
Old 06-19-2020, 12:59 PM   #42
friendly fred
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by BLM69 View Post
Dude fucked up and paid the ultimate price, someone already burned down the Wendy's restaurant like if it was the owners fault

The locals can enjoy the liquor store microwave burritos next time they get hungry, it's totally stupid to burn down your own community trying to send some type of message
Very true!
Old 06-19-2020, 01:02 PM   #43
friendly fred
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by DFWClubgoer View Post
Because of the racist undertones of this saying I’m sure I’ll be attacked for using it but it’s appropriate for the situation. This is going to be a ‘’lynch-mob’’ for this cops head! There is no good way for ATL. to handle this in the current atmosphere. I’ve lived there and can tell you this could turn the metro area inside-out. Cross your fingers and hold your breath on this one.

One thing I can say from years of dealing drunks and assholes, you can’t spend 20 min. trying to reason with them. After 5 min. they think they have you fooled and when it doesn’t go their way; they will overreact.

Be polite, calm and firm. The cops only mistake was not cuffing him earlier, he’d be alive right now if the had secured the suspect sooner.

The only ‘’climate change’’ you should be worried about is the political climate we are in now.
Excellent perspective that I hadn't considered - I guess that is why nice guys finish last, eh?
Old 06-20-2020, 07:43 AM   #44
rexdutchman
Valued Poster

Encounters: 22

Justice is blind except for politico ,,, very sad But I'm sure its all because of climate change .
rexdutchman is offline   Quote
Old 06-20-2020, 08:31 AM   #45
Aoi
meh

The DA charging the police is corrupt AF. Funneling money, sexual assault charges and is trying his hand in politics
Aoi is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women