Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Kansas and Missouri > Kansas City Metro > Coed Discussions
Coed Discussions Hobby-related discussions belong here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70376
biomed160259
Yssup Rider59832
gman4452859
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47419
pyramider46370
bambino40273
CryptKicker37060
Mokoa36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35127
Mojojo33117

Old 05-22-2015, 02:23 PM   #16
Rope4thecash
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 10

Check out the Zona Rosa area between downtown and the airport...nice area, nice hotels and lots of people so blending should come easy...
Rope4thecash is offline   Quote
Old 05-22-2015, 07:58 PM   #17
malwoody
LOST IN THE GT

Encounters: 2

Yeah..I'd be careful there as well..what with all of the arrests happening north of the river....

BTW. the Legends is very similar to Zona Rosa..layout wise

I'd stay out of Missouri if it was me....too many busts going on..
malwoody is offline   Quote
Old 05-23-2015, 02:38 PM   #18
KINKY LITTLE NIKKI
Account Disabled

User ID: 2456
My ECCIE Reviews

I appreciate every single response and input! It is helping in making my choice that much more easier. I just want it easy for everyone and not have any problems. Plus it is just time I start moving around. I don't like staying in one spot too often. Even though I don't come to town that often.
Again Thank you all! I am going to check out a few areas.

Kisses!
KINKY LITTLE NIKKI is offline   Quote
Old 05-25-2015, 10:23 PM   #19
Chrome 1
Valued Poster

Encounters: 26

I would say Westport, Downtown, Plaza areas.
Chrome 1 is offline   Quote
Old 05-27-2015, 11:31 AM   #20
SpinnerSarah619
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 107999
My ECCIE Reviews

Anywhere you stay, there's always going to be LE around.. Just stay on your toes, and be discreet, and you should be fine anywhere you stay.. Yes some ladies ruin it by looking the part and don't care.. And talking about the areas to stay is just as bad.. They read these blogs too.. Stay safe lovers and ladies
SpinnerSarah619 is offline   Quote
Old 05-27-2015, 01:46 PM   #21
halo4u
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

I would have to say the crown center and plaza areas are best. I definitely have experienced more nit so quality in the stadium area. Mid town or the plaza is what I've been more interested in. Also some girls lick down the lobby after a certain time and you must show id and go through hoops which is I don't go to unless she comes let me in her self. I don't like traveling all the way out to the airport area because it's inconvenient to travel out that far.
halo4u is offline   Quote
Old 05-27-2015, 09:20 PM   #22
boxxman
Account Disabled

Encounters: 19

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigryan2222 View Post
The problem with the the stadiums area is that it just seems low class around there to me. Even the decent hotels. Part of it may be that your are within walking distance of a salvage yard at any point around there. Part of it might be all the crappy hotels around there.

Also, I hear about more ladies getting busted in that part of town than you do on the Plaza.
Brother, do you think the people at the scrap yards are staying at the drury, or holiday? If so, I don't think they'll mind me butt fucking the locale talent... Wink, wink, you know who I'm talking qbout.
boxxman is offline   Quote
Old 05-28-2015, 08:41 AM   #23
ElumEno
In it for the DATY!

Encounters: 21

The Legends area is very nice and you would enjoy it there... but I have to vote for the Westport, Downtown or Plaza areas.
Only because they are more convenient for me and not because there is anything wrong with the Kansas side.

The only thing about the Kansas side is that they have a tendency of over advertising their harvesting of the lower hanging fruit.
Simple fact is that if everyone does their due diligence in screening then it really does not matter what side of the line you might meet.

The back of a van in the middle of the local police department parking lot is as good a place as any.

I would bring mine but I'm still searching for the pink shag carpet...

Now matter where you end up staying just screen and stay safe... also always follow your gut.
It is better the follow your gut and be wrong a thousand times then ignore it and have it be right just once.
ElumEno is offline   Quote
Old 05-29-2015, 08:02 AM   #24
jerryleeman00
Premium Access

Encounters: 44

I would recommend Town Center area and perhaps the A Loft about RA Sushi. There are lot's of great restaurants, shopping and higher dollar area and people. Plus A Loft check in is on the second floor and an elevator to the rooms that by passes the check in. Just a suggestion.
jerryleeman00 is offline   Quote
Old 05-29-2015, 05:15 PM   #25
NotUrOlLady
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 131565
My ECCIE Reviews

Hmm...Nikki I would love to help you with this, please send me a PM.
NotUrOlLady is offline   Quote
Old 05-29-2015, 05:39 PM   #26
emplover
Valued Poster

Encounters: 68

Quote:
Originally Posted by jerryleeman00 View Post
I would recommend Town Center area and perhaps the A Loft about RA Sushi. There are lot's of great restaurants, shopping and higher dollar area and people. Plus A Loft check in is on the second floor and an elevator to the rooms that by passes the check in. Just a suggestion.
Leawood... Probably not the best idea IMO.
emplover is offline   Quote
Old 05-30-2015, 03:53 PM   #27
JRLawrence
Valued Poster

Encounters: 38
Default Hay everyone: look at me!

Quote:
Originally Posted by emplover View Post
Leawood... Probably not the best idea IMO.
I remember an ECCIE complaint from a lady that got arrested in Leawood a couple of years ago. She didn't understand why the cops had picked her out from all of the other women at the hotel.

Well guys,

It is my observation that many people wear the uniforms of the groups they belong to, and take on the group actions of the people they associate with. Examples are: hippies, cowboys, military, biker, LE, and etc.

Think about it: we all wear uniforms of different sorts that project different meanings to people. But some people have forgotten that they can change their uniforms: can the hippy shave off his beard, get a haircut, take a bath, buy new black leather business shoes a tie and a $1000 suit? Of course he can.

Think about it: if a woman walks into a hotel with tattoos showing, stripper platform shoes, ratted hair, heavy makeup, and a dress with her boobs hanging out; most people will say, look at that whore over there. But the same lady can walk in with a totally different outfit and no one will even think she is in the hobby. it is all in how you blend in with everyone else. If you think that the people can't spot you for what you are, instantly: just keep wearing your uniform that labels you.

We all want to be accepted for who we are; but, when it comes to hobby security it is about not letting anyone know we are in the hobby - both men and women. Just why, would anyone let the tattoos show when they can easily cover them up?" When we are meeting for an appointment, it is not to advertise the situation to others. It is not the time for your clothing and actions to yell as everyone: "hi everyone, look at me".

Just because you are in the city doesn't mean that you are not constantly being observed by others. I know, not as much as the small town where everyone, and I mean everyone, knows about who you are and what you are doing. But, it still happens.

Duh, hi stupid to anyone who can't follow this, or thinks it doesn't apply to them. It applies to everyone.

JR
JRLawrence is offline   Quote
Old 05-30-2015, 04:12 PM   #28
DallasRain
HELL's bell ringer!!

User ID: 3067
Location: Based in Missouri AND coming to play in your town soon!!!
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

quote---it is all in how you blend in with everyone else

AMEN!!!!!
DallasRain is offline   Quote
Old 05-31-2015, 01:09 PM   #29
KCQuestor
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 41

I remember a time sitting in a hotel lobby chatting with a provider and getting a kick out of her pointing out other providers and clients just by their mannerisms and dress. We got a chuckle out of counting the number of guys we saw carrying white envelopes as they entered the hotel.
KCQuestor is offline   Quote
Old 05-31-2015, 07:06 PM   #30
ElumEno
In it for the DATY!

Encounters: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by KCQuestor View Post
I remember a time sitting in a hotel lobby chatting with a provider and getting a kick out of her pointing out other providers and clients just by their mannerisms and dress. We got a chuckle out of counting the number of guys we saw carrying white envelopes as they entered the hotel.
How many went to the front desk for the "White Envelope"?
ElumEno is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women