Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70383
biomed160296
Yssup Rider59851
gman4452865
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47431
pyramider46370
bambino40277
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35149
Mojojo33117
View Poll Results: Should RTM's from the Political Forum be posted for all to see
Yes - I want to see who is doing it so they an be appropriately ridiculed 40 93.02%
No - Because I have sent in several and I don't want to be even more ridiculed than I already am 3 6.98%
Voters: 43. You may not vote on this poll

Old 10-26-2016, 08:53 PM   #121
NiceGuy53
Valued Poster

Encounters: 34

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chica Chaser View Post
Yes, in my head. I'll let you know when you hit one of them.

Not even close, he hasn't been here that long.
Come on now CC, don't keep us in suspense. If its not Luke, then my guess would be Yssup Rider.
NiceGuy53 is offline   Quote
Old 10-26-2016, 11:59 PM   #122
The_Waco_Kid
AKA ULTRA MAGA Gurl

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by NiceGuy53 View Post
Come on now CC, don't keep us in suspense. If its not Luke, then my guess would be Yssup Rider.
in sum total, no better guess for the top spot of "4x DIPSHIT of ECC" ahahahaha SNICK fyi assup-u-pig you'll win this vote in a landslide

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y2ELkCuIuGA

Quote:
Originally Posted by lustylad View Post
Hey folks - everyone read this sentence again... LubedAss is saying he reports to the mods about infractions to rules he is unaware of! That makes perfect sense, doesn't it?

even better, as it intellectually invalidates anything this ID10T ever posted. BAHHHHAAAA

SNICK

Luke, go drink a gallon of md20/20 ripple and die in an alleyway

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sqUiWpGGCmI

heartbreaker what a bummer for Luke. you are DONE here. bahahahahahaha

adios amigo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KZ_7br_3y54

The_Waco_Kid is offline   Quote
Old 10-27-2016, 01:17 AM   #123
Munchmasterman
Valued Poster

Encounters: 10

Hey Chicka. Is it possible to demand some measure of minimum comprehension? Or at least limit the number of replies a person who wears a hockey helmet full time can make?
Quote:
Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy View Post
Ok. But I still want to know how you knew where it was before, and why it's so hard to find now. You brought it up, not me, Münchausenman. I just find it curious. I visit ECCIE looking for pussy. You like looking for dicks, and are frustrated because there is one you can't find.
Okay? That's a start. You admit to being the most prolific of the morons.
But you still have a long way to go. You still act like a spoiled bitch.

You butt into a conversation that, from your responses, is over your head.

Bambitch-o said,
Originally Posted by bambino
Somebody donate a cock for Lube to suck

Since we all know bambitch-o likes fresh lube I texted,

"Forget which fat fold yours is in?

Get some of those index flags." which referenced an earlier exchange between me and her. You being you, and wearing your badge of ignorance like you had received it for service to our country, you say,
"So, at one time you knew where it was? You are genuinely creepy, Münchausenman"
I could say how would I know where it is when he doesn't. Or instead
Isay, "When have you ever seen him say where it was?" I chose to ask you why you thought I knew. And instead of answering that question, you prove you are the big dick looking for some dick and that you are undereducated. Because I never said it was hard to find. I made a suggestion how he could help himself or his friends like you to keep the place where you all meet from turning into a log jam. Not that it would bother you. Because you don't come looking for pussy you fucking liar. You come here to play with the other pricks on the site.

Almost 30,000 posts of being a dick or 1500 posts per piece that we pay for vs @380 per for me. Add in you hate the female candidate and worship the male candidate and that equals you love looking for, and finding, dick.
This is all the "pro bono" work I'm going to do for the what I thought was merely the moron brigade. Turns out they are double dipping (and double dipping each other).
Munchmasterman is offline   Quote
Old 10-27-2016, 01:34 AM   #124
Munchmasterman
Valued Poster

Encounters: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chica Chaser View Post
Yes, in my head. I'll let you know when you hit one of them.

Not even close, he hasn't been here that long.
You aren't pulling a trump-tax-return-type-teaser on us are you?

Please make the date range long enough to include the old gang like whirlaway, jewish lawyer, and.....no wait, JL is still posing...I mean posting.
You know what I mean.
Munchmasterman is offline   Quote
Old 10-27-2016, 02:18 AM   #125
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

MünchausenMan, I do not support the most amoral, dishonest, corrupt and incompetent candidate, regardless of her gender. You're the one who brought up Bambino's dick, not me. I think you're kind of a sick bastard, but your lifestyle is your business. You can make it about dicks and cunts, but my choice is between maybe evil, Trump, or unspeakably, horrifically evil, Hillary. I'm voting for Trump. I don't care if has, or is, a dick. He's must better than Hillary.
CuteOldGuy is offline   Quote
Old 10-27-2016, 04:22 AM   #126
Sistine Chapel
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

Quote:
I personally don't care if people disagree with me. I disagree with, and respect, Speedy, TimPage, and some others. But when a lying asshole claiming stolen valor, and attacking ladies, and denying his previous handle, WeeEndowed, I'd rather they Lube their pus-filled Wideass and slip on out of here. Even if they agreed with me. Which I'm glad you don't. You are the lowest form of life on this board. GFY.

you're way too emotional old cute guy.
Sistine Chapel is offline   Quote
Old 10-27-2016, 06:27 AM   #127
bambino
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

Quote:
Originally Posted by Munchmasterman View Post
Hey Chicka. Is it possible to demand some measure of minimum comprehension? Or at least limit the number of replies a person who wears a hockey helmet full time can make?

Okay? That's a start. You admit to being the most prolific of the morons.
But you still have a long way to go. You still act like a spoiled bitch.

You butt into a conversation that, from your responses, is over your head.

Bambitch-o said,
Originally Posted by bambino
Somebody donate a cock for Lube to suck

Since we all know bambitch-o likes fresh lube I texted,

"Forget which fat fold yours is in?

Get some of those index flags." which referenced an earlier exchange between me and her. You being you, and wearing your badge of ignorance like you had received it for service to our country, you say,
"So, at one time you knew where it was? You are genuinely creepy, Münchausenman"
I could say how would I know where it is when he doesn't. Or instead
Isay, "When have you ever seen him say where it was?" I chose to ask you why you thought I knew. And instead of answering that question, you prove you are the big dick looking for some dick and that you are undereducated. Because I never said it was hard to find. I made a suggestion how he could help himself or his friends like you to keep the place where you all meet from turning into a log jam. Not that it would bother you. Because you don't come looking for pussy you fucking liar. You come here to play with the other pricks on the site.

Almost 30,000 posts of being a dick or 1500 posts per piece that we pay for vs @380 per for me. Add in you hate the female candidate and worship the male candidate and that equals you love looking for, and finding, dick.
This is all the "pro bono" work I'm going to do for the what I thought was merely the moron brigade. Turns out they are double dipping (and double dipping each other).
Your cockstalking me too you little faggot. Go back to your parents basement.
bambino is online now   Quote
Old 10-27-2016, 06:28 AM   #128
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17

Quote:
MünchausenMan, I do not support the most amoral, dishonest, corrupt and incompetent candidate, regardless of her gender. You're the one who brought up Bambino's dick, not me. I think you're kind of a sick bastard, but your lifestyle is your business. You can make it about dicks and cunts, but my choice is between maybe evil, Trump, or unspeakably, horrifically evil, Hillary. I'm voting for Trump. I don't care if has, or is, a dick. He's must better than Hillary.
You are flip flopping again? Shit you will end up voting for Hillary.
i'va biggen is offline   Quote
Old 10-27-2016, 07:18 AM   #129
gnadfly
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by lustylad View Post
Hey folks - everyone read this sentence again... LubedAss is saying he reports to the mods about infractions to rules he is unaware of! That makes perfect sense, doesn't it?

Likely as much sense as his RTMs.

Release the RMTs Chaser!
gnadfly is offline   Quote
Old 10-27-2016, 07:40 AM   #130
Prolongus
Sanity Check...

Encounters: 118

Let's see 'em. Be interesting to see the "pivot" responses.
Prolongus is offline   Quote
Old 10-27-2016, 07:41 AM   #131
dilbert firestorm
Premium Access

Encounters: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by gnadfly View Post
Likely as much sense as his RTMs.

Release the RMTs Chaser!
RTM = report the mods

RMT = what does this mean?
dilbert firestorm is offline   Quote
Old 10-27-2016, 07:50 AM   #132
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17

Typo....
i'va biggen is offline   Quote
Old 10-27-2016, 09:16 PM   #133
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel View Post
you're way too emotional old cute guy.
Yeah. I can get emotional when the most amoral, dishonest, corrupt, incompetent, Establishment, police state, anti-freedom candidate that you support will likely become the next POTUS. I like freedom.
CuteOldGuy is offline   Quote
Old 10-27-2016, 11:15 PM   #134
Luke_Wyatt
Account Disabled

Encounters: 5

Quote:
Yeah. I can get emotional when the most amoral, dishonest, corrupt, incompetent, Establishment, police state, anti-freedom candidate that you support will likely become the next POTUS. I like freedom.
You are very paranoid for no reason I bet you said the same thing about Obama. Did Bill Clinton take away your freedom ? You live in fear so your freedom is already gone
Luke_Wyatt is offline   Quote
Old 10-27-2016, 11:24 PM   #135
Luke_Wyatt
Account Disabled

Encounters: 5

Quote:
I personally don't care if people disagree with me. I disagree with, and respect, Speedy, TimPage, and some others. But when a lying asshole claiming stolen valor, and attacking ladies, and denying his previous handle, WeeEndowed, I'd rather they Lube their pus-filled Wideass and slip on out of here. Even if they agreed with me. Which I'm glad you don't. You are the lowest form of life on this board. GFY.
Go fuck off I don't know what you are talking about and you don't me - everyone on here is living some double life don't you agree? Surely no one is using their real world info if I came on here and said I was Jesus or the Pope why the hell would you care ? I gave you numerous opportunities to verify who I am with my DF 214 but you chicken out and made up and excuse.

I am going to put you on the spot right now how about if I send Chica Chaser a copy of my military DD 214 you will then have to leave this site permanently.
Or to make it easier for you since you don't think I am going to Italy do you agree if I send Chica Chaser a copy of my itenirary and drivers license would you agree that if Chica Chaser believes it's genuine he's allowed to immediately disable your account. We can do this in the next 24 hours.

Do you accept ?
Luke_Wyatt is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women