Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70383
biomed160296
Yssup Rider59851
gman4452865
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47432
pyramider46370
bambino40284
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35161
Mojojo33117
View Poll Results: Should RTM's from the Political Forum be posted for all to see
Yes - I want to see who is doing it so they an be appropriately ridiculed 40 93.02%
No - Because I have sent in several and I don't want to be even more ridiculed than I already am 3 6.98%
Voters: 43. You may not vote on this poll

Old 10-25-2016, 02:52 PM   #91
Rey Lengua
Valued Poster

Encounters: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy View Post
Ok. But I still want to know how you knew where it was before, and why it's so hard to find now. You brought it up, not me, Münchausenman. I just find it curious. I visit ECCIE looking for pussy. You like looking for dicks, and are frustrated because there is one you can't find.
It serves him right that he can't find a dick to suck for himself when he runs with the site's EUNUCHS assup and EKIM !
Rey Lengua is offline   Quote
Old 10-25-2016, 07:13 PM   #92
DSK
Account Disabled

Encounters: 19

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider View Post
Isn't that the topic where members are encouraged to RTM possible violations?
Like when someone creates an illegal thread so bad it had to be deleted in its entirety?

Do you think someone should have alerted the mods on that thread of yours that got deleted?
DSK is offline   Quote
Old 10-25-2016, 07:33 PM   #93
Luke_Wyatt
Account Disabled

Encounters: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by DSK View Post
Like when someone creates an illegal thread so bad it had to be deleted in its entirety?

Do you think someone should have alerted the mods on that thread of yours that got deleted?
The bottomline this forum has a bunch of immature ass kisser and internet tough guys. I was attacked from the jump and it was the same ole culprits stirring the ECCIE shit pot. I B Hankering , IFF,CuteOldGuy, Bambino, and Dalilama are the worst- if you disagree with their views instead of debating like an adult they resort to name calling and throwing childish innuendos at your handle.
None of these guys would ever say this to my face and yet when I fire back they go run to the MODS. DSK you too are an immature troublemaker and a liar.
Luke_Wyatt is offline   Quote
Old 10-25-2016, 07:41 PM   #94
The_Waco_Kid
AKA ULTRA MAGA Gurl

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luke_Wyatt View Post
The bottomline this forum has a bunch of immature ass kisser and internet tough guys. I was attacked from the jump and it was the same ole culprits stirring the ECCIE shit pot. I B Hankering , IFF,CuteOldGuy, Bambino, and Dalilama are the worst- if you disagree with their views instead of debating like an adult they resort to name calling and throwing childish innuendos at your handle.
None of these guys would ever say this to my face and yet when I fire back they go run to the MODS. DSK you too are an immature troublemaker and a liar.
it's clear who's been using the report feature for an agenda here, Luke. when the ECCdump happens yours will be the funniest of all i'm quite sure!

the poll to dump a batch of rtm's 33 to 3 YES.

how tough you gonna look then, fatass?
The_Waco_Kid is offline   Quote
Old 10-25-2016, 07:44 PM   #95
Rey Lengua
Valued Poster

Encounters: 21

Quote:
For them to say it to your " face " LUBE, you'd have to drop trou and bend over ! And that would constitute a lewd act in public. You being on here spreading your BS and lying about your " service " in lewd enough. Besides, suckclown would be upset that you advertised his favorite " diner " when you dropped trou. Do YOU rim HIM first, or does that tranny do YOU first ? Followed by a hot-and-heavy pegging session ?
Rey Lengua is offline   Quote
Old 10-25-2016, 07:51 PM   #96
canuckeight
Valued Poster

Encounters: 45

Quote:
I'll say it to your face fucking liberal. meet you at HEB SE Military and 37. I know that's were you shop for groceries on 1st of month because your EBT money just got deposited on your card. If you want to step up I'll meet you at HEB in Qaurry. You fucks are so dumb down there to count past 10 you might have to take off your shoes.
canuckeight is offline   Quote
Old 10-25-2016, 09:09 PM   #97
Chica Chaser
Premium Access

Encounters: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Munchmasterman View Post
Which means if you plan on exposing a dumbass, as a moderator, you owe it to that person to find out whether they don't want to understand or are seeking a clarification.

Its in the sticky thread. What's to clarify/ if its in there it applies. If its not, it doesn't. Couldn't be any more simple.

Yeah it sucks but you wanted the job.

I love the job! Its endless entertainment to see who comes up with what next.

Release them all. If you're pissed off enough to bring up the possibility, there must be some classics.

Absolutely there is, you have no idea LOL!

Answer the age old question.

There is no contest there, he can name himself, for now.
Quote:
Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm View Post
chica, do you have a list of banned words?
Yes, in my head. I'll let you know when you hit one of them.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid View Post
it's clear who's been using the report feature for an agenda here, Luke.
Not even close, he hasn't been here that long.
Chica Chaser is offline   Quote
Old 10-25-2016, 09:21 PM   #98
Chica Chaser
Premium Access

Encounters: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by i'va biggen View Post
You gotta love Carlin

But no, none of those apply here.

I'll bet I can guess the three No's in the poll....hahahaha!
Chica Chaser is offline   Quote
Old 10-25-2016, 09:45 PM   #99
The_Waco_Kid
AKA ULTRA MAGA Gurl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chica Chaser View Post
Yes, in my head. I'll let you know when you hit one of them.

rofl

Not even close, he hasn't been here that long.
so i overestimated his "hairy knuckle mouse finger" lol .. on an obscene oblique thought he probably had it stuck .. elsewhere.

that leaves Assup as the "top" (sic) suspect in my book, Dano!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chica Chaser View Post
You gotta love Carlin

But no, none of those apply here.

I'll bet I can guess the three No's in the poll....hahahaha!
ahahahahahhaaaa news flash we've just added "fart, turd, and twat"! lol

"and taint is a possibility" .. you listening pyramider?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kyBH5oNQOS0

what's the last one on the list??? wait for it ......

Old 10-25-2016, 11:36 PM   #100
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

I have used the RTM button, I'll admit. But moreso in response to the shit YOU post, WWE, than regarding any other poster.

I'm guessing it was you who voted "No" on the poll, cause it SHO wasn't me!
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 10-26-2016, 12:20 AM   #101
The_Waco_Kid
AKA ULTRA MAGA Gurl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider View Post
I have used the RTM button, I'll admit. But moreso in response to the shit YOU post, WWE, than regarding any other poster.

I'm guessing it was you who voted "No" on the poll, cause it SHO wasn't me!
so you didn't vote. that's your right, you are still at the top of the list of the "usual suspects" now that LukeTard had been tacitly confirmed as not the top pissant of the rtm butthole. will you win a new eccwiki honor, assup?????? you are already the dipshit emeritus, will you now add ecc ratfinkfag to your list of "honors"???

SNICK

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tDfZ5HmA6fs

SNICK!
Old 10-26-2016, 02:47 AM   #102
Luke_Wyatt
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid View Post
it's clear who's been using the report feature for an agenda here, Luke. when the ECCdump happens yours will be the funniest of all i'm quite sure!

the poll to dump a batch of rtm's 33 to 3 YES.

how tough you gonna look then, fatass?
I assure you that all of my RTM's have been against rules I was unaware of- for example I thought it was clear violation to challenge someone to a fight and I RTM the MODS to report those issues, but if I had to take a guess I would say the biggest whiner and crybaby by far is CuteOldGuy- let's face it he's a WhiteKnight and he's the one that created a poll to ask to have me banned even though I committed no violation. He basically didn't like the way I talked to a "female(s)" who responded to one of my threads and he then donned his white knight armor and complained like a whiny baby.
The other persons I am guessing would be lustylad, Dalilama or Bambino who from what I hear has already been banned.
Old 10-26-2016, 02:57 AM   #103
The_Waco_Kid
AKA ULTRA MAGA Gurl

Quote:
I assure you that all of my RTM's have been against rules I was unaware of- for example I thought it was clear violation to challenge someone to a fight and I RTM the MODS to report those issues, but if I had to take a guess I would say the biggest whiner and crybaby by far is CuteOldGuy- let's face it he's a WhiteKnight and he's the one that created a poll to ask to have me banned even though I committed no violation. He basically didn't like the way I talked to a "female(s)" who responded to one of my threads and he then donned his white knight armor and complained like a whiny baby.
The other persons I am guessing would be lustylad, Dalilama or Bambino who from what I hear has already been banned.
translation of your goonbabble ... "I luke am an ID10T, and i admit it!!"

nice job lubetard, how's those "Twelve steps" going fo ya?? ahahaahahaaaaa

http://www.logancourtclasses.com/?gc...FYc1aQodVTEI4A

enrollment started yesterday for the old fat and drunk. get with it, Mister!!

Reveille, fatass toughguy nobody

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SGnZxcS7VKA

Old 10-26-2016, 02:28 PM   #104
Luke_Wyatt
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by canuckeight View Post
I'll say it to your face fucking liberal. meet you at HEB SE Military and 37. I know that's were you shop for groceries on 1st of month because your EBT money just got deposited on your card. If you want to step up I'll meet you at HEB in Qaurry. You fucks are so dumb down there to count past 10 you might have to take off your shoes.
Are you calling me out?
Old 10-26-2016, 03:12 PM   #105
DSK
Account Disabled

Encounters: 19

Quote:
DSK you too are an immature troublemaker and a liar.
Am not!
DSK is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women