Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Another Realm
Another Realm This forum is designed for those exploring alternative sexual practices and lifestyles. Whether a seasoned veteran of this scene, a newbie, or simply interested in broadening your sexual horizons, we hope you'll find the content of this forum stimulating and informative.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70385
biomed160299
Yssup Rider59854
gman4452869
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47438
pyramider46370
bambino40288
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35162
Mojojo33117

Old 11-15-2014, 01:15 PM   #1
Stacey Monroe
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 181639
My ECCIE Reviews
Wink What do you look for in a strap-on session?

Everyone's got their own thing. So what's necessary before you partake in a strap-on sesh? Hot girl? Big cock (if so, the bigger the better? How many inches)? Dirty talk? Ambience? Do you like for her to dive right in or do you need some soothing motivation? Do tell.

S
Stacey Monroe is offline   Quote
Old 11-15-2014, 03:14 PM   #2
greekfreeke
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 4

All of the above & more. I prefer 2 hours--enough time to warm up & set the stage. I get off on all out sexual domination-verbal, toys, tuma, face sitting, daty, dato, mix in a little pain with nipples & spanking-a take what she wants attitude from my lady. Toy size is relative to tolerance & experience. Have a nice range from small to there is no way that is going to fit. Then make it fit all the way.

I need a cold shower or an appointment.
greekfreeke is offline   Quote
Old 11-15-2014, 05:35 PM   #3
normalguy21
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stacey Monroe View Post
Everyone's got their own thing. So what's necessary before you partake in a strap-on sesh? Hot girl? Big cock (if so, the bigger the better? How many inches)? Dirty talk? Ambience? Do you like for her to dive right in or do you need some soothing motivation? Do tell.

S
Thats just it why look for it ? Is that what turns her on? Does she really really want to take control and make the client her,s ? To walk threw the door be thrown the works who knows what a person will submit too at the working end of a hot women hell bent on putting something where it isnt suppose to be.

I dont know .Show me .

Like tyson knocked out tony tub,s in 7 seconds in tokyo . He Didnt even see it coming .
normalguy21 is offline   Quote
Old 11-15-2014, 10:17 PM   #4
savak
Valued Poster

Encounters: 34

Quote:
So what's necessary before you partake in a strap-on sesh? Hot girl? Big cock (if so, the bigger the better? How many inches)? Dirty talk? Ambience? Do you like for her to dive right in or do you need some soothing motivation?S
a small dildo like no more than 5 inches and she better sooth me in, if I'm going to partake, I'm gonna need to be eased in.

that shit hurts...

savak is offline   Quote
Old 11-16-2014, 03:22 PM   #5
Zhivago52
Valued Poster

Encounters: 16

When she's doing it for herself as much as she is for me.

2nd rule....its not what's in you that counts it's who is on the other side.
Zhivago52 is offline   Quote
Old 11-17-2014, 07:25 AM   #6
Naughtyandbad
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 1

She has to be into it
Start slow
Use more lube than you think
Work into it
Go nuts!!!!
Naughtyandbad is offline   Quote
Old 11-17-2014, 08:31 AM   #7
DallasRain
HELL's bell ringer!!

User ID: 3067
Location: Based in Missouri AND coming to play in your town soon!!!
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zhivago52 View Post
When she's doing it for herself as much as she is for me.

2nd rule....its not what's in you that counts it's who is on the other side.
ditto---and also,patience/atmosphere & lube {lube is a gals best friend for anal play on men}
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 1545216_608128995926037_659388195_n.jpg (46.7 KB, 742 views)
DallasRain is offline   Quote
Old 11-17-2014, 08:42 AM   #8
Cpalmson

Encounters: 98

I've timidly tested the waters on this and still looking for my first true strap-on session. I've heard that for newbies like me, we need to "build up" for it. With that in mind, I have a butt plug that I use for "training". The only time where I actually allowed a girl to go in was with a dildo which was not fully strapped on. She played with me for several minutes, but I really didn't get anything out of it. Maybe is was the lack of hard thrusting or deeper penetration. I'm still interested in trying the full experience. The girl would have to be into it. I'd prefer a small in diameter and shorter in length strap on. I've seen some pegging strap ons and might get one of those. One question, I've heard a guy should do an enema prior to strap on. Is this really necessary? It would kinda ruin the spontaneity of the encounter.
Cpalmson is offline   Quote
Old 11-17-2014, 09:10 AM   #9
DallasRain
HELL's bell ringer!!

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cpalmson View Post
I've timidly tested the waters on this and still looking for my first true strap-on session. I've heard that for newbies like me, we need to "build up" for it. With that in mind, I have a butt plug that I use for "training". The only time where I actually allowed a girl to go in was with a dildo which was not fully strapped on. She played with me for several minutes, but I really didn't get anything out of it. Maybe is was the lack of hard thrusting or deeper penetration. I'm still interested in trying the full experience. The girl would have to be into it. I'd prefer a small in diameter and shorter in length strap on. I've seen some pegging strap ons and might get one of those. One question, I've heard a guy should do an enema prior to strap on. Is this really necessary? It would kinda ruin the spontaneity of the encounter.
I guess I will just have to come that way in january or february babe
Old 11-17-2014, 09:17 AM   #10
Tetas
Perineum Access

Encounters: 8

I usually look for two girls...one to wear the strap-on and one to take it while I watch with a glass of scotch.
Tetas is offline   Quote
Old 11-17-2014, 10:30 AM   #11
papadee
Valued Poster

Encounters: 47

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cpalmson View Post
One question, I've heard a guy should do an enema prior to strap on. Is this really necessary? It would kinda ruin the spontaneity of the encounter.
Yes you should. It's no different than showering. Cleanliness is important, inside & out. As for the spontaneity, you'll know you're clean, she won't. So if she decides to go that way, you'll still be surprised. Clean & prepared, but surprised.

I like to let them know in advance if I'm wanting Greekplay, either giving or receiving. Knowing in advance allows me/her to prepare. And I find the build up of anticipation of what's going to happen a turn on, not a spontaneity killer.
papadee is offline   Quote
Old 11-17-2014, 12:01 PM   #12
bobwhite
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by DallasRain View Post
ditto---and also,patience/atmosphere & lube {lube is a gals best friend for anal play on men}
Dallas definitely knows what she is talking about, said the voice of experience.
bobwhite is offline   Quote
Old 11-17-2014, 12:43 PM   #13
mojoman
Premium Access

Encounters: 46

What turns me on is a woman who really gets into it and knows what she is doing.
mojoman is offline   Quote
Old 11-18-2014, 08:24 AM   #14
Matt Groening
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 1

Quote:
What's necessary before you partake in a strap-on sesh?
I look for three things:
  1. Good attitude. I could write paragraphs explaining what I mean but I think this means something different for each guy. I know it when I see it.
  2. Short fingernails. Seriously... any provider with long nails is usually off my list for ass play. I'm not going to let a provider push a letter opener up my ass. Besides, I take this as a sign that the provider doesn't engage in FUMA very often. I want someone who does it, loves it and can't wait to do it again. (See point #1.) Even if she's wearing a latex glove, she still needs short nails.
  3. No upcharge for fetish. When a provider charges extra for a fetish session it puts us both in a legal grey area. I'm paying the provider for her time, not for any specific activity. The price for her time should be same regardless of what we choose to do during that time.

Re: toy size, I bring my own.

And hotness of the girl? Once I've found a certain level of general attractiveness that almost all providers easily exceed, there's a weak relationship between her looks and my enjoyment of a fetish session. When it comes to strap-on, FUMA and other forms of assplay, attitude trumps looks. See point #1 above.
Matt Groening is offline   Quote
Old 11-18-2014, 08:29 AM   #15
DallasRain
HELL's bell ringer!!

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

quote---I look for three things:
Good attitude. I could write paragraphs explaining what I mean but I think this means something different for each guy. I know it when I see it.
Short fingernails. Seriously... any provider with long nails is usually off my list for ass play. I'm not going to let a provider push a letter opener up my ass. Besides, I take this as a sign that the provider doesn't engage in FUMA very often. I want someone who does it, loves it and can't wait to do it again. (See point #1.) Even if she's wearing a latex glove, she still needs short nails.
No upcharge for fetish. When a provider charges extra for a fetish session it puts us both in a legal grey area. I'm paying the provider for her time, not for any specific activity. The price for her time should be same regardless of what we choose to do during that time.

rules to live by for "ass reapers"! Amen!!

{and do NOT wear glitter nail polish....I had a client get glitter in his bum once and he got asked about it by his wife...so no more glitter polish!}

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women