Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Kansas and Missouri > Kansas City Metro > Questions for the Staff - Kansas City Metro
Questions for the Staff - Kansas City Metro Ask questions of the local staff here.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 260
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 243
Top Posters
DallasRain70359
biomed160169
Yssup Rider59818
gman4452817
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47402
pyramider46370
bambino40244
CryptKicker37046
Mokoa36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35112
Mojojo33117

Old 09-01-2015, 08:12 PM   #1
Helicopter206
Valued Poster

Encounters: 44
Question Massage / SPA

I have a question, do you think it would be fair to everyone on this site,
That if a review was written about a massage or spa, that to gain PA, that the same location would have to receive 2 or more reviews that would qualify, I feel only one review doesn't do justice for the location. This would cut down on most of these fake wet dreams. When no one else gets the same dreams, but mostly nightmares, and can't wait to wake up and run out the door.
Thanks
I hope this makes sense.
Helicopter206 is offline   Quote
Old 09-01-2015, 08:37 PM   #2
algrace
Valued Poster

Encounters: 42

HC, you read all the DIYs and seem to comment about reading between the lines fairly often. You do you, and she'll do what she wishes. A HE or FBSM+ or L2 or whatever you want to read can mean to you that the reviewer is a liar, was lying, or can be straight up the story framed in the context of his own mind. You be the judge, but rules are rules.

Whenever the site decides to apply a rule it is sitewide and not to address boys crying wolf in little cowtown.

I agree it sucks trying to sieve through the sour before the mash is potable..
algrace is offline   Quote
Old 09-01-2015, 09:27 PM   #3
Guest090920
Account Disabled

Default Hope this helps...

The site grants the same amount of PA credit for a rub and tug meeting if the appropriate BCD activities take place, as when a member meets with a provider (for whatever length of time) and appropriate BCD activities take place.

What you are suggesting may make sense on some level, but the system works for provider reviews when the reviewer gives a "no" recommendation or something in the ROS doesn't satisfy another member enough to schedule a meeting with the lady.

The same holds true for the AMP & SPA providers with the exception of the silly game y'all are playing with the recommendations. In some sense y'all are messing up the information bank and that doesn't even take into consideration the ads the AMPs and SPAs run that in the provider world would be considered bait and switch.

Thanks for the question.
Guest090920 is offline   Quote
Old 09-01-2015, 10:27 PM   #4
Guest090920
Account Disabled

Default one more thing...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Helicopter206 View Post
This would cut down on most of these fake wet dreams.
Copter, you more than anyone else makes claims of false reviews and at this point I need to remind you of a forum guideline.

#11 - Review "Quacking" , a term which describes openly proclaiming falsehood in reply to a review, will be strongly discouraged by our staff. If you believe a review to be false, use the RTM function to report it to your local staff.

Unless you know for a fact a review is false, I am discouraging you from making those claims.
Old 09-02-2015, 01:05 PM   #5
vitokc
Valued Poster

Encounters: 32
Default Fake reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by scorpio31 View Post
Copter, you more than anyone else makes claims of false reviews and at this point I need to remind you of a forum guideline.

#11 - Review "Quacking" , a term which describes openly proclaiming falsehood in reply to a review, will be strongly discouraged by our staff. If you believe a review to be false, use the RTM function to report it to your local staff.

Unless you know for a fact a review is false, I am discouraging you from making those claims.
I think we all have our suspicions. Helicopter is just more vocal about them than the rest. But I have had my suspicions as well. Example: A provider gets a bad review. All of a sudden, a new member with minimal posts or no posts jumps in with a review. They use terminology most guys on here would not use. So it's just not members who may post fake reviews, providers and their pimps SEEM to as well. No proof, just an opinion.
vitokc is offline   Quote
Old 09-02-2015, 01:20 PM   #6
Wizard of Ahhhhs
Premium Access

Encounters: 25

Quote:
Originally Posted by vitokc View Post
So it's just not members who may post fake reviews, providers and their pimps SEEM to as well. No proof, just an opinion.
I've always tended to think it was more the latter than the former. No proof, just my opinion...
Wizard of Ahhhhs is offline   Quote
Old 09-02-2015, 03:11 PM   #7
Guest090920
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by vitokc View Post
I think we all have our suspicions. Helicopter is just more vocal about them than the rest....So it's just not members who may post fake reviews, providers and their pimps SEEM to as well. No proof, just an opinion.
Thank you for the information.
Old 09-04-2015, 10:41 AM   #8
Bkbird650
Valued Poster

Encounters: 55

It really would be very good to find ways of making reviews more helpful=truthful. The real problem is that some of us want an experience to be more exciting than it was. I have had providers tell me that a review wasn't honest. (of course, it could be that they aren't being honest, of course).
Anyway, some green light thinking on this issue is worthy, in my view.
Bkbird650 is offline   Quote
Old 09-06-2015, 04:50 PM   #9
Bear67
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 7

Look guys the amp's here are mediocre at best. You want a great time head out to California or south to Texas.
Bear67 is offline   Quote
Old 09-07-2015, 01:38 PM   #10
Helicopter206
Valued Poster

Encounters: 44

Thanks, California and Texas, send all the OLD Asian hands to the Kansas City, or Kansas area, we never get any young ones here. Wish the photos in their ads were the girls, but we all know that will never happen.
Everyone knows YMMV, but when they are known for not doing anything, then all of a sudden they get a killer review, but only one.
Helicopter206 is offline   Quote
Old 09-11-2015, 06:55 AM   #11
Twinkiehead
Valued Poster

Encounters: 11

Recently went to Denver and was overwhelmed by all the amp's with chicks that looked like photos,awesome time!
Twinkiehead is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women