Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 266
sharkman29 253
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70445
biomed160801
Yssup Rider60160
gman4452959
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47654
pyramider46370
bambino40387
CryptKicker37102
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35527
Mojojo33117

Old 08-06-2018, 05:53 PM   #1
The_Waco_Kid
AKA ULTRA MAGA Gurl

Encounters: 1
Default 'We Need the President's Help': Amidst Violence, Chicago Dem Asks Trump to Ignore Emanuel's 'Ban'

'We Need the President's Help': Amidst Violence, Chicago Dem Asks Trump to Ignore Emanuel's 'Ban'

https://www.yahoo.com/news/m/6b79412...ident%27s.html

this is PRICELESS! a Black DEMOCRATIC lawmaker ASKS for Trump's help!

a DIRECT BITCH SLAP in the face of Rahm Emmanuel! Obama's gay bath house buddy!

A Democratic Illinois state lawmaker who represents part of Chicago's West Side that has been heavily impacted by an increase in shootings asked publicly on "Fox & Friends" for President Donald Trump's help.

State Representative La Shawn Ford said three of the 63 people shot over the weekend in Chicago were victimized within steps of his church.

Ford said he was not opposing Mayor Rahm Emanuel (D) outright, but clarified that the president should not consider the city a "Trump-Free Zone" -- which Emanuel declared it in 2017.

"We have to make sure that President Trump recognizes that not everybody believes that Chicago is a Trump-Free Zone," Ford said.

Ford thanked Fox News analyst Gianno Caldwell, a Chicago native, for putting a spotlight on the violence in town and noted both men took part in a large rally last week to draw further attention to the shootings.

Ford said the Chicago Police Department is "not trusted, with the mass genocide that's happening in the community."

"The government allows drugs and gangs to dominate those communities [in my district]," he said. "We need the president's help in Chicago."

Ford said the U.S. sends billions of dollars to underdeveloped countries that are similarly rife with crime, but does not do the same in Chicago and elsewhere domestically.

He said Emanuel should begin working with Trump to fix the crime problem, adding that "as long as we are divided and fighting against the president, [improvement] is not going to happen."
The_Waco_Kid is offline   Quote
Old 08-06-2018, 05:55 PM   #2
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

To begin with, there was no ban on Trump. So that's a lie. Just your ignorant spin off of a "fair and balanced" story on Volks News.

But didn't he seek to cut funding for Chicago? Specifically the people who are right in the middle of this unreal firefight?

Why yes, he did!

http://www.chicagobusiness.com/artic...mp-budget-cuts

Gotta hope he'll go to Chi-town and straighten things out. Nothing else has worked! Loafers on the ground! That's what we need.

Shit, he pardoned Jack Johnson, didn't he?

Why would he help.

Errr, wouldn't!

Fuck, if the Devil Went Down to Georgia, I guess the Sphincter could Go Up to Chi-Town!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 08-06-2018, 06:00 PM   #3
The_Waco_Kid
AKA ULTRA MAGA Gurl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider View Post
To begin with, there was no ban on Trump. But didn't he seek to cut funding for Chicago?

Gotta hope he'll go to Chi-town and straighten things out. Nothing else has worked! Loafers on the ground! That's what we need.

Why would he help.

Errr, wouldn't!
he said he would send in federal assistance. if that includes federal troops to secure the streets would you scream about it? would you call it an occupation?

or would you let the murders continue unabated? YES or NO?
Old 08-06-2018, 06:06 PM   #4
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Certainly wouldn't call it an occupation, unless it becomes that.

The violence in Chicago has to end, and the state and federal governments need to help in any way they can. Funds, yes. Human resources, yes, if necessary.

But your story is ridiculous. ("Help me Obi-Wan Kenobi...")

And your post is even MORE ridiculous. You know, they're pretty resilient in Chicago.

Maybe you ought to move there.
Old 08-06-2018, 06:46 PM   #5
The_Waco_Kid
AKA ULTRA MAGA Gurl

Quote:
Certainly wouldn't call it an occupation, unless it becomes that.

The violence in Chicago has to end, and the state and federal governments need to help in any way they can. Funds, yes. Human resources, yes, if necessary.

But your story is ridiculous. ("Help me Obi-Wan Kenobi...")

And your post is even MORE ridiculous. You know, they're pretty resilient in Chicago.

Maybe you ought to move there.

Skokie. bahahaaa. what is this, a scene outta "Risky Business"? trying to get your "cousin" from Skokie some whooker poon?

well Joel says "NO POON FOR YOU!"

bahahahahaaaaa
Old 08-06-2018, 08:57 PM   #6
friendly fred
Valued Poster

Encounters: 5

Quote:
To begin with, there was no ban on Trump. So that's a lie. Just your ignorant spin off of a "fair and balanced" story on Volks News.

But didn't he seek to cut funding for Chicago? Specifically the people who are right in the middle of this unreal firefight?

Why yes, he did!

Why would he help.

Errr, wouldn't!

Fuck, if the Devil Went Down to Georgia, I guess the Sphincter could Go Up to Chi-Town!

So, if Trump went to Chicago and tried to help, would you want him to fail and people keep dying so you could get rid of Trump?

You are an immoral and miserable piece of shit if you feel that way.

On the other hand, I don't think the crime is as bad as they say it is. I went there last summer and walked from the Park Hyatt to the Navy Pier at night and no one shot me....
friendly fred is offline   Quote
Old 08-06-2018, 09:09 PM   #7
The_Waco_Kid
AKA ULTRA MAGA Gurl

Quote:
Originally Posted by friendly fred View Post
So, if Trump went to Chicago and tried to help, would you want him to fail and people keep dying so you could get rid of Trump?

On the other hand, I don't think the crime is as bad as they say it is. I went there last summer and walked from the Park Hyatt to the Navy Pier at night and no one shot me....

try that wearing "blackface" and see what happens .. mammy!

Old 08-07-2018, 12:37 AM   #8
garhkal
Valued Poster

Encounters: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid View Post
Ford said the Chicago Police Department is "not trusted, with the mass genocide that's happening in the community."

That's something i always find screwy.. THEY whine the cops are not doing enough about the crime, but then STAY SILENT when the cops come around asking for tips..?!?!

Quote:
He said Emanuel should begin working with Trump to fix the crime problem, adding that "as long as we are divided and fighting against the president, [improvement] is not going to happen."

How's about we decare open season ON The gangs, and send in the Natl Guard..
garhkal is offline   Quote
Old 08-07-2018, 12:41 AM   #9
bb1961
Valued Poster

Quote:

Why yes, he did!

Why would he help.

Errr, wouldn't!

Typical black on black crime isn't normally reported by the lame stream media....in a city that has STRICT gun laws???
How does the mantra "more restriction on guns"working for yea??
This wonderful city that has been run by the left for decades and decades...
bb1961 is offline   Quote
Old 08-07-2018, 05:59 AM   #10
friendly fred
Valued Poster

Encounters: 5

Quote:
try that wearing "blackface" and see what happens .. mammy!

Assup should go to the ghetto in Chicago wearing one of his cross dresser outfits and see what happens when his fellow Democrats see him.
friendly fred is offline   Quote
Old 08-07-2018, 06:18 AM   #11
rexdutchman
Valued Poster

Encounters: 22

Gee, Chicago the most corrupt city in the u.s , Dailys brother worked for obumbo so lets see - Juarez = Chicago makes you think ( oh I forgot the Libertarts don't think just make money for themselves / family)
rexdutchman is offline   Quote
Old 08-07-2018, 06:55 AM   #12
Budman
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 19

All Rahm has to do is follow obama's lead and tell the criminals to knock it off. Problem solved.
Budman is offline   Quote
Old 08-07-2018, 08:56 AM   #13
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

How’s the MORE GUNS mantra working for you “concerned citizens?”

Why not ask Alex Jones? He’ll tell you Chicago doesn’t exist.
Old 08-07-2018, 09:03 AM   #14
Jackie S
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

President Trump should remind Chicago that this is a local law inforcement issue. There are multitudes of State Laws that need to be enforced.

The State, and the City, have to have the will to enforce them.
Jackie S is online now   Quote
Old 08-07-2018, 09:34 AM   #15
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by friendly fred View Post

Were you there for a mahjong tournament, JL?

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women