Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Other US Hotspots > Iowa > Coed Discussions - Iowa
Coed Discussions - Iowa Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 261
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 243
Top Posters
DallasRain70359
biomed160169
Yssup Rider59818
gman4452817
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47401
pyramider46370
bambino40244
CryptKicker37046
Mokoa36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35112
Mojojo33117

Old 02-17-2013, 07:52 PM   #1
gordo.dsm
Registered Member

Encounters: 1
Default International Hobbyist's

I'm just curious if anyone else has any experience mongering outside of CONUS? I myself have only dabbled in the RLD of Amsterdam and a privehuis. I've been to "La Zona Norte" in Tijuana a few times. Have read allot of fun thing about Pattaya, but who wants to sit on an airline for 16 hours one way? Just curious to here fellow hobbyists experiences.

Any ladies ever been offered to go overseas by an international client? I love to read your stories! (If your willing to tell that is)
gordo.dsm is offline   Quote
Old 02-18-2013, 08:04 PM   #2
livn2do
Valued Poster

Encounters: 105

I'll have a few stories to tell when I return to the states. The Blue Marlin Bar at the Hotel del Ray in downtown Costa Rica is everything they say it is.
livn2do is offline   Quote
Old 02-18-2013, 09:32 PM   #3
gordo.dsm
Registered Member

Nice, can't wait to read them livn2do!
Old 02-18-2013, 10:37 PM   #4
Jr543
Premium Access

Encounters: 19

I really only tried once. I found this service in Germany (http://rendevous.de/en/galerie-f.htm). They were very helpful and as you can see, have a great assortment of girls to choose from. The girl I met is no longer on the site, but she was exactly like her pictures. I could not believe it. I set it all up ahead of time, just called to confirm when I got there. Easy no problems. The girl was young, but not like some of the young girls in the US. She was all about me, very accommodating, full and open menu. I had a great time and would recommend to anyone.
Jr543 is offline   Quote
Old 02-19-2013, 07:08 AM   #5
Guest091515-1
Account Disabled

Encounters: 43

I was in Taiwan for awhile in the 70's while I was in the service. I absolutely loved the girls there. I didn't spend my money partying (booze) like a lot of guys. $15 American you could step out back, drop your pants and get your cock sucked. For $50 you could get a tiny room and go full service till you popped. For $75 - $100 you could spend hours with a gorgeous girl who would do anything to please you.
Later I was in Texas (1977) and used to go to Juarez. Same thing there. Cute little brown girls with wide hips and C tits that would suck and fuck as long as the cash kept rollin'. I went back to Mexico in 2008 (Mazatlan) and used a recommended whore house (internet). You picked a girl and she came back to your hotel with you. $200 for the whole night, although if you go to sleep put all your money and valuables in the room safe. I love morning sex, so after I expended myself in the evening, I could wake up at 5 AM with wood and have someone to put it in next to me.
I'd love to go to Africa and bang some native black hookers. I've done some research on the net and seen pics and some of them look awesome, fierce, like they might bite your dick off.
Guest091515-1 is offline   Quote
Old 02-24-2013, 09:55 AM   #6
Omahan
Secretary of State

I used to go to the Philippines pretty regularly. It's like Disneyland for adults.
Omahan is offline   Quote
Old 02-24-2013, 12:15 PM   #7
timster
Valued Poster

Encounters: 33
Default Amsterdan

Long ago, in a galaxy far far away, Amsterdam was just wonderful. Young Dutch girls in the windows, and they were there to take care of you.

The last time I went through, the Dutch girls were gone, replacing by young women from the east and elsewhere and they were pricier and less accomodating.

Haven't been there in about a decade now.
timster is offline   Quote
Old 02-25-2013, 10:00 AM   #8
ferca1980
Account Frozen

Encounters: 22

Hello fellow friends.
I have played on several areas of the globe due to work travels.
Phillipines, great happy ending massages, yet that is as far as I would go specially in Manila, provinces like Davao are also great for massages, not only you enjoy a proper massage but the filipino ladies sure know how to milk a guy.
Thailand: great great place for all sorts of adult enterntainment, a bit excessive in price though. But you have whole buildings that offer adult services, I can still remember Patron, where you entered payed a cover fee, then you could choose from more than 50 ladies the one or ones you wanted. You payed a room and then had some great time. Thai girls are quite obidient the offer great service not only in bed, they join you on karaoke, pour your drink and even laugh at your jokes.
Colombia: need I say more.... even the secret service got into trouble there, Ladies are beatiful curvy yet in shape, great great attitude, they also love greek! Prices are really reasonable and you get to spend time with living dolls!
I have enjoyed other places yet the above are my fav.
Regards
ferca1980 is offline   Quote
Old 02-25-2013, 12:30 PM   #9
SUX
Gaining Momentum

Been to Guam and the massage parlors are on every street corner downtown offering more than just a massage. Almost all will give a happy ending of some sort.

Not much for provider offerings that I was able to find outside of the parlors. I 'm sure that they are there but didn't find them other than some on street corners. SCARY!!!
SUX is offline   Quote
Old 02-25-2013, 06:35 PM   #10
livn2do
Valued Poster

Stories coming soon gentlemen but 1st one more trip downtown before I catch the red eye back to the states.
Old 03-03-2013, 10:56 PM   #11
livn2do
Valued Poster

Not much to tell gentlemen. Sorry to disappoint. Opted for a bj only. Way to many variables for me to sort through.
Old 03-04-2013, 06:02 PM   #12
Bigh1955
Valued Poster

Encounters: 30

I think Nash needs in on this thread...if he's somewhere in the world where there's an internet and he can find 20 minutes to do something other than "strange."

Personally my only non-US experiences were in Korea, the PI, Thailand, and on Okinawa - mostly just live sex clubs...and as I recall...painfully inexpensive.
Bigh1955 is offline   Quote
Old 03-05-2013, 09:52 AM   #13
Omahan
Secretary of State

I've never had a happy ending massage in the Philippines. I guess I'm not that much of a tourist. I go to places in Makati like The Hard Rock Cafe or Cafe Havana and pick up freelancers (part-time hookers) for overnights at about $40 - 100. In Angeles City you go to the bars and it's about $30 to 50 for all night. Everyone there speaks English and the girls love Americans.
Omahan is offline   Quote
Old 03-08-2013, 07:00 PM   #14
cmccrmck
Account Disabled

Encounters: 3

Been to Pascha in Cologne Germany, hit up some in Berlin as well. Prague CZ is one hell of a place for a hobbyist to visit though. wow! I should have stayed there my entire trip!
cmccrmck is offline   Quote
Old 03-15-2013, 03:52 PM   #15
gordo.dsm
Registered Member

When was the last time you were in Prague cmccrmck? I've been interested in going there. Seems like there's multiple options ranging from a red light district (of sorts) to clubs that cater to gentleman, and incall type situations.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women