Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Austin > Coed Discussions - Austin
Coed Discussions - Austin Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70390
biomed160324
Yssup Rider59856
gman4452869
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47441
pyramider46370
bambino40288
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35187
Mojojo33117

Old 10-12-2016, 03:12 PM   #1
lizshue81
Sex Therapist

User ID: 353109
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews
Default To Greek or not to Greek...

I'd love to hear perspectives from both providers and clients.

I don't do Greek but I'm intrigued. staff edit ,ynot forbidden topic Not sure where all that comes from but seriously, would my ass stay tight if I let a bag o dicks in?
And what are the risks and precautions. Do providers usually charge extra? How do I get my ass to let more than a pinky in? Is it super fun to have a dick in every hole? Cuz, honestly it sounds kinda hot (hence the slippery slope fear).

I may be a bit naive/new so I'm sorry for my ignorance.
lizshue81 is offline   Quote
Old 10-12-2016, 04:04 PM   #2
Little Monster
Valued Poster

Encounters: 109

Quote:
Originally Posted by lizshue81 View Post
For some reason it seems like a slippery slope or gateway drug to me. Like I'll end up all loose assed on a street corner shooting heroin with my pimp.

I may be a bit naive/new so I'm sorry for my ignorance.
Correct me if I'm wrong, but Mods isn't this statement a direct violation of the guidelines??? In particular guideline #15? I've been warned & pointed for much less than this.
Little Monster is offline   Quote
Old 10-12-2016, 04:44 PM   #3
playingnthedark
Valued Poster

Encounters: 81

The little Troll is trying to get you points. But Liz contact a Mod, you are not allowed talk about drugs in any form on this board.
playingnthedark is offline   Quote
Old 10-12-2016, 04:49 PM   #4
lizshue81
Sex Therapist

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I appreciate the opportunity to grow as an Eccie poster. Thank you littleboner for educating me.

I can't edit but I'll try to have it removed and I reported myself.

I take it points are bad. Lol.

Really I'm just curious about taking it up the ass. Surely you have some perspective here, LM...?
Old 10-12-2016, 04:59 PM   #5
Little Monster
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by playingnthedark View Post
The little Troll is trying to get you points. But Liz contact a Mod, you are not allowed talk about drugs in any form on this board.

Thanks for the compliment Parasite. But are you not the same guy who always jumps on other guys for white knighting??? Guess it's different when it comes to a provider you like. Funny how you never run your mouth to me in person when you have had how many opportunities???? Gee I wonder why?? lot harder to talk shit when you don't have 5 other "Homie G Dogs" standing behind you isn't it?
Old 10-12-2016, 05:05 PM   #6
lizshue81
Sex Therapist

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Little Monster View Post
Thanks for the compliment Parasite. But are you not the same guy who always jumps on other guys for white knighting??? Guess it's different when it comes to a provider you like. Funny how you never run your mouth to me in person when you have had how many opportunities???? Gee I wonder why?? lot harder to talk shit when you don't have 5 other "Homie G Dogs" standing behind you isn't it?
Homie G Dogs? Oooh because he's black and you're racist?
How many homies are standing behind you? I don't know all the acronyms but isn't that called a train?

I assumed you were my white knight, baby...you comment on everything I post. I thought that showed how much you care....
Old 10-12-2016, 05:17 PM   #7
playingnthedark
Valued Poster

Encounters: 81

Quote:
Originally Posted by Little Monster View Post
You are not even a challenge to me. Little bitch. But Ill give you a ear full the very next time I see you.
playingnthedark is offline   Quote
Old 10-12-2016, 05:31 PM   #8
FirePhoenix
Sexual Wellness Therapist

User ID: 138754
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

If a woman can do Greek then by all means do so. I can't do Greek no matter what I've tried. Only when I'm right at the very edge and a guy is small enough and can sneak it in is when I can do it without screaming. Lol, no I don't want to hear " I can help you out" or "try small pugs and work up to bigger ones" guys. I do say I'm saving my ass for a rainy day to auction off to the highest bidder with no guarantees though!
FirePhoenix is offline   Quote
Old 10-12-2016, 06:46 PM   #9
Little Monster
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by playingnthedark View Post
You are not even a challenge to me. Little bitch. But Ill give you a ear full the very next time I see you.

Ok!! Then you should have no issue meeting up with me in very very near future. I'm always down to drink a beer with anyone. Check your PM's tough guy
Old 10-12-2016, 07:49 PM   #10
randomdom
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 7

Sounds like it is time to explore a bit. Sorry it turned into a tattle tale session before getting any input. I would recomend warming up with lots of attention to all your fave places a little lube and an open mind. Anal can be quite a turn on after all we allhave a special place in our hearts for the tabboo. I will be ready to be in the rotation to fill all your holes when you are ready.
randomdom is offline   Quote
Old 10-12-2016, 08:14 PM   #11
shayla84
Account Disabled

User ID: 159448
My ECCIE Reviews

I wish I could. People tend to think since I have a big ass that i should be doing it or have told me if I ever do to please let them know lol but I learned my lesson last time.
When I was living here I tried once, put a 7 inch limit on it and the guy said he was under and he was but was literally the girth of a soda can. I was still kinda new and didn't want to get a no review since he came to me for that specific reason. I sucked it up and buried my face in the pillow and took it. Immediately after he left I took that ad down lmfao.

I've tried everything all my Greek provider friends have told me, I just can't, it hurts to much.
And money just isn't with all that pain lol
shayla84 is offline   Quote
Old 10-12-2016, 08:29 PM   #12
TemptationTammie
RETIRED

User ID: 165635
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I will agree with the ladies who have posted above in that Greek isn't possible with all ladies.
I'm one of those that happens to LOVE it!! Most ladies will charge more for Greek, but I'm one that doesn't upcharge for it. I normally prefer a couple hours notice so that I can prep for it but have done it spur of the moment too. I have found that female condoms without the inner ring work great.
Liz, if you want more information, feel free to PM me.
TemptationTammie is offline   Quote
Old 10-12-2016, 10:49 PM   #13
Little Monster
Valued Poster

Exactly what the fuck I thought!!! All bark no bite...
Old 10-12-2016, 11:19 PM   #14
ynot_y
Ambassador

Encounters: 85

Let's stay on topic
ynot_y is offline   Quote
Old 10-13-2016, 11:22 AM   #15
Iron Butterfly
Valued Poster

Encounters: 26

What lady does not like a good ass pounding, especially during shark week got to keep the flow $$

IB
Iron Butterfly is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women