Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Austin > Coed Discussions - Austin
Coed Discussions - Austin Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70390
biomed160335
Yssup Rider59856
gman4452869
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47441
pyramider46370
bambino40288
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35188
Mojojo33117

Old 10-23-2016, 03:36 AM   #1
sydmo
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 7
Default kissing

I've ventured out of my safe (ATF) zone lately and seen a few new Ladies and from this point forward I have decide to specifically ask the Ladies, "are you a good kisser, do you love kissing"? Am I the only 50+ YO guy that just cant get turned on without some sensuous kissing?
sydmo is offline   Quote
Old 10-23-2016, 06:56 AM   #2
OralPassion
Valued Poster

Encounters: 26

I'm mid-fifties and don't get hard much but the one thing that will bring me to attention is long, passionate, sensual, kissing all over, lfk, and dfk with a lot of body-contact, caressing and fondling.
Reviews will give you a better idea of whether or not a girl enjoys lots of kissing than asking up front.

I've had girls tell me they like kissing then they show up and turn their head away when I try to kiss.
Not all but most girls will tell you they like stuff, whether they do or not, just to get your business.

I think age of the Provider makes a difference - the older a woman is, the more likely it is that she'll enjoy kissing a guy over 50.

Question for you gals under 30:
Do you enjoy kissing a guy in his 50's as much as a guy in his 20's?

I know when I was in my 20's I had zero desire to kiss a woman in her 50's so I don't expect girls in their 20's to truly enjoy kissing guys in their 50's.
I think it would be very helpful if a Client's approximate age was included in reviews - then we'd really know who the gal's are that like kissing older guys.
OralPassion is offline   Quote
Old 10-23-2016, 07:07 AM   #3
Iron Butterfly
Valued Poster

These ladies should know that kissing is the key to success with there mature clients, but then again some think they just have to be naked and lay there to turn you on

No kiss= no lick= no $$

IB
Iron Butterfly is offline   Quote
Old 10-23-2016, 09:20 AM   #4
GingerLyn Harte
Tastes Like Strawberries!

User ID: 295653
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by OralPassion View Post
I'm mid-fifties and don't get hard much but the one thing that will bring me to attention is long, passionate, sensual, kissing all over, lfk, and dfk with a lot of body-contact, caressing and fondling.
Reviews will give you a better idea of whether or not a girl enjoys lots of kissing than asking up front.

I've had girls tell me they like kissing then they show up and turn their head away when I try to kiss.
Not all but most girls will tell you they like stuff, whether they do or not, just to get your business.

I think age of the Provider makes a difference - the older a woman is, the more likely it is that she'll enjoy kissing a guy over 50.

Question for you gals under 30:
Do you enjoy kissing a guy in his 50's as much as a guy in his 20's?

I know when I was in my 20's I had zero desire to kiss a woman in her 50's so I don't expect girls in their 20's to truly enjoy kissing guys in their 50's.
I think it would be very helpful if a Client's approximate age was included in reviews - then we'd really know who the gal's are that like kissing older guys.
love this well thought out post

I would like to add :
I feel at times it also has a lot to do with if two people's "Kissing Styles" mesh or not. I love to kiss but can find myself "kiss blocked" (so to speak) if I cant find a complimentary style to match my suitor's

GingerLyn Harte is offline   Quote
Old 10-23-2016, 09:56 AM   #5
Kitty Bunny Fuck
Well known giver of fucks

User ID: 228727
Location: Triangle of jaded bitches, fluffy bunnies, & unicorns!
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by GingerLyn Harte View Post
love this well thought out post

I would like to add :
I feel at times it also has a lot to do with if two people's "Kissing Styles" mesh or not. I love to kiss but can find myself "kiss blocked" (so to speak) if I cant find a complimentary style to match my suitor's

I'm a kissing guru!! I love it when it's done correctly. Slow, passionate, a little of this and a little of that...

IMO kissing style can reflect sexual style and to a certain extent aspects of the personality as well. So in some cases I would assume it's an incompatibility issue if you are not turned on when kissing someone. I prefer to mesh well when kissing.

I personally don't like when someone smashes their face into mine so hard that I can't take a breathe. What's worst is if they do the back and forth motion as they pretend to mark their territory by washing their face with mine!?!? There is nothing great about rug burn on your face!

I don't like Shit kicking Pigeons Pragmatic peck-like-kissers, biters, or lets-make-out-like-cats-in-heat-on-the-street

I FORSURE don't like guys that try's to stuff their pot roast into my oven ... Errrrr unless it's the over between my legs.

And if you kiss like my fucking washing machine Ill most like turn my head from you.

But to stay on topic, age has nothing to do with wether or not I want to kiss a gent.
Kitty Bunny Fuck is offline   Quote
Old 10-23-2016, 12:15 PM   #6
sydmo
Lifetime Premium Access

Age is really not been a factor, I have some favorite Young Ladies like KBlue and PG that are OUTSTANDING kissers, and I have seen many Ladies closer and ever even older than me like Mighty Aphrodite and they are also very sensuous kissers, what really bothered me is their menu say's GFE and LFK, which I'm ok with, (I don't need to bury my tongue down their throat), then it's closed lip pecking during the entire session. And BTW, I am very aware of my hygiene, always, I even carry a bottle of mouthwash in my pick-up. I just can't get turned on at this stage in my life without some really sweet kissing. My first rant in 5 or 6 years. Was frustrating. Thanks for pitching in hobby folks.
sydmo is offline   Quote
Old 10-23-2016, 03:09 PM   #7
Guest021817-2
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17

Kissing, breathing in the ear.... Same shit as when I was 18, same results when I was 18... Now at fiddy! It's awesome when a pro can turn me on.. I can't just show up and fuck.... It's no fun, might as well just jerk off.
Guest021817-2 is offline   Quote
Old 10-23-2016, 06:26 PM   #8
PartsInspector
Valued Poster

All I can say is I DO need to be kissed to get hard and ready.

Kissed on my cock that is.....
PartsInspector is offline   Quote
Old 10-23-2016, 09:09 PM   #9
The Infamous One
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 339175
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by lookn4boobies View Post
Kissing, breathing in the ear.... Same shit as when I was 18, same results when I was 18... Now at fiddy! It's awesome when a pro can turn me on.. I can't just show up and fuck.... It's no fun, might as well just jerk off.
This! I love to kiss. I've had quite a few sessions of moatly making out and foreplay. Mmmhhhmmm!
The Infamous One is offline   Quote
Old 10-23-2016, 11:27 PM   #10
sydmo
Lifetime Premium Access

I already put you and that rockin body on my list. You tellin me you are a kissin she devil and you will share those magnificent boobs?
sydmo is offline   Quote
Old 10-24-2016, 12:08 AM   #11
redbeard42
Valued Poster

Encounters: 3

I'll just leave this here... http://www.collegehumor.com/post/697...u-a-bad-kisser
redbeard42 is offline   Quote
Old 10-24-2016, 06:51 AM   #12
Passion2015
Just playing the field:)

Encounters: 127

Kissing is a must for me. Lots of tongue action
Passion2015 is offline   Quote
Old 10-24-2016, 07:04 AM   #13
Austin Ellen
Account Disabled

User ID: 248809
My ECCIE Reviews

Kissing is the key that unlocks my desire. I love to kiss and touch and explore. Of course, not everyone is a good kisser - so there's that. I've been lucky in that area- most have been very good kissers. Thank you Jesus.
Austin Ellen is offline   Quote
Old 10-24-2016, 07:25 AM   #14
derek303
Valued Poster

Encounters: 57

No kissing is as bad as a CBJ. I'll never book.
derek303 is offline   Quote
Old 10-24-2016, 09:27 AM   #15
GingerLyn Harte
Tastes Like Strawberries!

User ID: 295653
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by redbeard42 View Post
GingerLyn Harte is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women