Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Kansas and Missouri > Kansas City Metro > Questions for the Staff - Kansas City Metro
Questions for the Staff - Kansas City Metro Ask questions of the local staff here.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70403
biomed160433
Yssup Rider59882
gman4452905
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47486
pyramider46370
bambino40300
CryptKicker37074
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35278
Mojojo33117

Old 10-03-2013, 10:40 PM   #16
Luscious-Lili
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 189901
My ECCIE Reviews

So how does one write in private, or is that just for the members
Luscious-Lili is offline   Quote
Old 10-04-2013, 05:34 AM   #17
CaptainKaos
Hustla Extraodinaire

Encounters: 25

Only people with premium access should be able to see it. But you answered questions to remarks he labeled as private. How would you even have known what he said unless you have PA through another account ( huge violation) or a person with PA told you (also a violation)?
CaptainKaos is offline   Quote
Old 10-04-2013, 08:35 AM   #18
Modda
Ambassador

Encounters: 15

Okay looks like HC updated his comments to private with in the alloted time after posting. Initially he posted without private tags and after op responding he moved it to private.
Modda is offline   Quote
Old 10-04-2013, 11:16 AM   #19
Helicopter206
Valued Poster

Encounters: 44

Modda, check the time line from when you contacted me. did I fall within the time frame to make changes. I only have any hour to make changes, as per the site sittings, and standards.
I was posting a different thread during the time line.
just something to think about.
Helicopter206 is offline   Quote
Old 10-04-2013, 03:34 PM   #20
CaptainKaos
Hustla Extraodinaire

Encounters: 25

Ahha! Makes sense, Modda.
CaptainKaos is offline   Quote
Old 10-04-2013, 05:41 PM   #21
dirty dog
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

For the record everyone knows I am not a big fan of Persian Lilly, but in her defense Helicopter has a long history of buying things or volunteering for things and then expecting returns. Anyone remember the lotion, you know the provider suposedly asked him to buy this expensive jerk lotion and then suposedly did not want it, then of course there was the car repairs where he was ripped off (his words), honestly what she is saying makes perfect sense considering his past actions.
dirty dog is offline   Quote
Old 10-04-2013, 05:55 PM   #22
JS42
Valued Poster

Encounters: 55

Not sure what you are getting at Copter, but I do know what happened. I posted in this thread, so I kept an eye on it last night while browsing. You edited the post in question 2 or 3 different times. I don't know if that extends the initial time frame to make changes, but I know it was initially an open post, then you changed it to private.

Persian Lilly responded to it before you put private tags on it, and you damn well know it.
JS42 is offline   Quote
Old 10-05-2013, 08:28 AM   #23
Kshunter
Premium Access

Encounters: 99

Quote:
Originally Posted by dirty dog View Post
For the record everyone knows I am not a big fan of Persian Lilly, but in her defense Helicopter has a long history of buying things or volunteering for things and then expecting returns. Anyone remember the lotion, you know the provider suposedly asked him to buy this expensive jerk lotion and then suposedly did not want it, then of course there was the car repairs where he was ripped off (his words), honestly what she is saying makes perfect sense considering his past actions.
Yep. Two crazy trains collided, both doing 150MPH.
Kshunter is offline   Quote
Old 10-05-2013, 10:08 PM   #24
Luscious-Lili
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

I don't have any idea why I am being accused of having member access. I barely know how to use a computer at all. I even get mods blaming me for things I am innocent of and still giving me infractions. I am taking a break and going way UTR. No more craziness or drama zone over here. I refuse to take part in these silly games.
Old 10-05-2013, 10:10 PM   #25
algrace
Valued Poster

Encounters: 42

I agree that informing the appointment ahead of time as to the conditional FBSM was the right thing to do.
algrace is offline   Quote
Old 10-06-2013, 11:24 AM   #26
Saintliest
Valued Poster

I would appreciate the honesty if it were me. Whether I'm more understanding or whatever...who knows. But when it comes to me, especially given light of a recent encounter, it's nice to have someone trust you enough to actually tell you the truth. I for one will never forget the honesty...and I feel it should stay with me. Which I guess now that I think about it...that's the reason why I don't post reviews....
Saintliest is offline   Quote
Old 10-06-2013, 03:21 PM   #27
PleasantSurprise
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 183008

I'm going to dissect your post and put emphasis on a few bold parts...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Persianlilly View Post
I had an ECCIE member I had not seen before schedule an appointment for yesterday at 3:00pm. I had to cancel it because my monthly cycle had not yet ceased which it usually doesn't last as long. I explained why and offered to book him tomorrow and he says he doesn't have time tomorrow and then says, "Last I checked, your monthly visitor is fairly common."

Am I not supposed to be upfront and instead see them and let them gruesomely discover for themselves that I have a potentially undesirable natural female occurrence which may totally sicken them?

How do I have some sort of freedom to take time off, reschedule or cancel sessions due to something beyond my control and not get the client upset? I can't make it stop, rescheduling wasn't good enough and neither was a discount. He was still upset, likely wrote about it on info share, and damaged my reputation because if something beyond my control.
First, I read where you indicate, "I had to cancel it" and "I explained why." I disagree that YOU... HAD... to cancel it.
You didn't have to cancel. You chose to cancel. The client was not given the option to still see you. He had his hopes up, and you backing out probably left him disappointed, and rightfully so, if a person has their hopes up and plans change last minute, I think any normal person would be disappointed. If I were in your shoes, I would not have cancelled. I would have left it entirely up to the client. Maybe he is ok with blood dripping from your womanly parts, it might be a turn on to him, he could be open to alternate activities, perhaps shower play, there are many ways to get around canceling when PMS interferes. Easiest way I have found is to just tell the client you are bleeding. Leave it at that. Let him call the shots, let him decide if he still wants to see you.

Second, yes, you are supposed to be upfront.
Letting someone gruesomely discover on their own with no heads up is tacky and greedy. Yes, be upfront, but don't make it sound like, "Sorry, you're out of luck today."

Third, I think if you leave the final decision up to the client, since he is the paying customer, then he is less likely to be upset.
It isn't about whether or not you can make something stop, it's how you handle the situation when it presents itself, which it's bound to happen a dozen times every year, so I'd say get used to it and figure out how you're going to handle it next time. Come up with a better way to handle it for the next go around.

I know the decision is yours on how to handle this type of thing when it happens, but wanted to give some points to consider for down the road. I think being open with the client will go a long way. If you tell him that you're not feeling too well, or that you're cramping really bad, I think most clients would be up for a raincheck; but when it comes across as if you are canceling instead of letting them be the one to say it, that's when it can get sticky.
PleasantSurprise is offline   Quote
Old 10-06-2013, 04:29 PM   #28
Luscious-Lili
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Pardon me for not being specific but my client WAS given the option. I should have phrased it, "I decided I should notify him of my situation." It's my assumption that men don't want to participate in various activities while a woman is, "blood dripping from my woman parts". In fact I suggested we have shower play instead and he, like assumably most men, wanted his donations worth without the blood involved.
Old 10-06-2013, 04:37 PM   #29
Luscious-Lili
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Has anyone ever personally seen PS? I am not trying to be rude or ugly but I can't seem to find any valid reviews on the provider. Could it be a member in providers clothes. Honestly I don't know how to verify providers but the ones I have met in person who I know are legit at least have valid reviews. Maybe I am just unable to locate "her" reviews and in that case I apologize for false accusations.
Old 10-06-2013, 05:15 PM   #30
PleasantSurprise
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 183008

Quote:
It's my assumption that men don't want to participate in various activities while a woman is, "blood dripping from my woman parts".
Your assumption is incorrect that all men do not want to participate. While some (or most) might not want to participate, some are okay with it.

Quote:
Has anyone ever personally seen PS? I am not trying to be rude or ugly but I can't seem to find any valid reviews on the provider. Could it be a member in providers clothes. Honestly I don't know how to verify providers but the ones I have met in person who I know are legit at least have valid reviews. Maybe I am just unable to locate "her" reviews and in that case I apologize for false accusations.
My status is irrelevant to this thread. You asked a question, and anyone with a handle can type a reply. If you have a dedicated interest into learning about me, start a new thread. Your question on my status doesn't belong in this one.
PleasantSurprise is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women