Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Louisiana > New Orleans > Coed Discussions - New Orleans
Coed Discussions - New Orleans Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70390
biomed160338
Yssup Rider59858
gman4452872
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47443
pyramider46370
bambino40288
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35189
Mojojo33117

Old 08-02-2015, 09:48 AM   #1
Serenity24
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 115668
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews
Default I HATE GFE!!!!!

This is a Serious Matter but I Been Notice If Your not GFE You want get Far!!!!

Why tho?! I know it's a CHOICE But what about Your Health?!

Serenity Is Just Real as They Come if I was Doing Gfe I would Be Popular on here lol

Y'all really need to change Up on Here Especially In LOUISIANA...

And don't sit here and Lie and say yall don't LOVE it..

At least give the NON GFE GIRLS A chance!!

At least you know We safe!!!
Serenity24 is offline   Quote
Old 08-02-2015, 10:36 AM   #2
gimme_that
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

I know based on personal experience.......when I have had sessions that's were no GFE (no cuddling, no uncovered oral, no daty, no kissing, etc) it changes my sexual md in sesson especially on overnights. Wth GFE I'm more of a nurturer and will explore areas with her to make sure she get hers too. If a lady advertises GFE, or she doesn't, or she becomes less GFE in session......I adjust by beening more PSE. Since it basically makes me feel like a fuck toy anyway. Touch it, get it hard, stick it in....where's the fun in that. Its enough to satisfy me physically for the night, but not enough to make me enjoy it or feel good about the night the morning after.

Maybe for some guys......a real GFE experience represents when their partner becomes complacent and is less intimate, or just gives a pity fuck or two so you can sleep and she can simply go to work and/or take care of the kids the next day. I don't think fnding sex is an issue for most of us. And nojn GFE is basically that......just sex. I most times want a full on GFE experience....because I don't want my sex limited. Whether I'm laying down with a provider, a date, or a real life GF.....I gotta represent my sex game fully, and she should too.....or else the attraction and comfortability won't be there. But then you have to ask yourself, what is the point of having sex, if you aren't fully comfortable and limitless......within safety limits of course.......

I know if I booked you, knowing you weren't GFE to any degree (no kissing, no daty, no cuddling, no uncovered oral) Id probably skip the HJs and CBJs and just stick it right in. There's no point in building suspence, since all that is good physically at that point is the VaJJ. Id pace myself, take breaks and make it last long as I could............I also wouldn't expect to be paying you as much since a ladys non GFE services would be limited.

But nowadays .....seeing a lady with a full GFE menu (minus of course greek at times)is just the mature thing for me. I'm more mature and want sessions with less lmitations. Earlier in the hobby. Might see ladies attractve who were less than GFE, but not anymore. There is nothing more frustratng than laying next to a gorgeous woman......and beng reminded she doesn't kiss, cuddle, etc. Sorta feels elitist.
gimme_that is offline   Quote
Old 08-02-2015, 10:56 AM   #3
Serenity24
Upgraded Female Account

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I understand that I can do gfe but not uncovered I do just rush in my sessions but anything uncovered I don't do cause I have children...

I can cook u a meal that no woman have cooked for you,Massage your whole body,I can dance do a strip tease make that ass clap,I can help clean your house,have a good convo.. I can be a girlfriend but just no uncovered and that's the honest truth!!! Look at it and think about it you may be clean but she may be not are she may be clean and you not!!!

We can still enjoy I'll time together regardless I do it everyday on BP with no problem my Clients love Me

But Im trying to eccie to love me too lol
Old 08-02-2015, 11:19 AM   #4
gimme_that
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Serenity24 View Post
This is a Serious Matter but I Been Notice If Your not GFE You want get Far!!!

I don't beleve the part about getting far. Yes it will be more challenging to get clients apparently here on board, but if you have physical talents that aren't limited by a cover I don't see that being such an issue. But let's not kid ourselves and say a CBJ and a BBBJ feels the same. Or saying a session with kissing or without kissing is just as intimate. Cause surely it is not the same.

The bulk of your review here.....well all of them have been for thirty minutes or fewer. Which indicates to me guys are in and out.......fast.....because they know not much more will be offered. Music and candles is nice, but if you aren't GFE what's the point. What's the difference between your services and a glory hole. Certainly there's limited ntimacy. Just a warm hole and an appointment.

Quote:

Why tho?! I know it's a CHOICE But what about Your Health?!.........At least you know We are safe..........
You mean as opposed to the ladies that offer BBBJ and kissing and are unsafe disease carrying providers, unlike you? Well the same thing can be on my mind based on the ladys that offer CBJ. "MAYBE SHE ONLY OFFERS CBJ BECAUSE SHE KNOWS SHE IN FACT HAS A DISEASE THAT SHE DOESN'T WANT TO PASS AROUND."

I know if I was dating a girl....and we finally got to the point where we were comfortable enough to start having sex with each other, if she offer me a CBJ.......Id tell her Id rather wait until she was fully ready...........or Id just dump her right then and there.

Quote:
Serenity Is Just Real as They Come if I was Doing Gfe I would Be Popular on here lol
I think that's an assumption. Who knows what would happen your first GFE session. You might do BBBJ wth little sucton because you are accustomed to dong CBJs. Then when you start doing doing BBBJs.....are you gonna take cum in mouth or swallow? No. Well then we will have threadsa about why do you guys need to shoot that shit in our mouth. Give the non cim girls a chance lol.

I think if you truelly aren't comfortable doing something.......or love something enough like sucking and uncovered cock you are doing yourself and you clients a major dsservice. That would mean you just tolerate it, but you don't like it. I never paid an upcharge for a service and felt the upcharge made it feel better? You either have it or you don't. You either like and love it or you won't.

Being newly GFE won't make your kissing better, or the experience if you don't have the rght attitude and performance with it. Rather you stay on the low tier or what you know than to put on the big gurl provider panties and fake it to make it. We can tell and feel the difference.

Quote:

Market and availiability determines the change........so why can't you change up if the phone ain't ringing as much as you like? Or you can charge less for a more inferior product. But that's not always the best solution either.

Quote:

Guys tend to do ths......but usually the sacrifice is only warranted when the lady in question is drop dead gorgeous and flawless.
Old 08-02-2015, 11:22 AM   #5
Guest051920
Valued Poster

Encounters: 63

I see a variety of women from GFE to PSE to non GFE. Attraction is the biggest part and the desire for intercourse.I think variety allows me to see a woman that offers some aspects that other may not offer. I have seen you several times because you are sex and cute.I would have loved to have a bbbj but you do not offer it,I will see another lady who does offer. I still know I will have a great time with you for the activities offered. Sometimes I desire bbbj or kissing and other times I just want intercourse.I probably differ from most on here since I use backpage often. On there must ladies are going to be cbj and no kissing. On eccie you will find more bbbj,cim,nqns,daty,etc. Safety is everyone goal.I respect her and her decision.I may ask to see if she is bbbj or into kissing if not just continue with the activities she offers.
Guest051920 is offline   Quote
Old 08-02-2015, 11:27 AM   #6
Jessika Sweetz
SexXy Tatted Goddess

User ID: 192582
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
This is a Serious Matter but I Been Notice If Your not GFE You want get Far!!!!

Why tho?! I know it's a CHOICE But what about Your Health?!

And don't sit here and Lie and say yall don't LOVE it..

At least you know We safe!!!
I'm GFE and I am far from unsafe!!! And you saying these comments only reflect your character, beautiful comes from the inside, that's why some girls are more 'popular' it's only because of the awesome attitudes and how they talk about others. I'm very safe and I know other providers who are safe. You should think about how you present yourself on the board maybe that will help clientele
and FYI I dont allow bare service. Bbbj if you are clean and groomed! But anything else bare is not an option.Do research on what a GFE is
Jessika Sweetz is offline   Quote
Old 08-02-2015, 11:30 AM   #7
gimme_that
Valued Poster

Non GFE is the BP mentality. Usually when I think non gfe....I think no msog (or less enthusastc if you cum more), no daty, no kissing, no cuddlng, and CBJ. That's not my idea of fun.......especially for paid compainionship. I'm not gonna put cling wrap or ziploc bags over you vagina then go down on you. Not fun.

I really like your look visually, as I like short, thick, curvy woman usually. But it would be more than frustrating to have a lady as fine as you in my presence....and be limited service wise on what I can do. Its like having a dream whle sleeping that you are about to have sex with a lady.......then rght when your about to reach your member for her vagina you become flacid......and realize your dream has become a nightmare. Your tryng to put a noodle through a damn keyhole............damn.
Old 08-02-2015, 01:17 PM   #8
Serenity24
Upgraded Female Account

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

OK we all have I'll opinion about everything and of course no one will agree with me..Lol and JS did I say You was UNSAFE I DID NOT SAY ANY FUCKING NAME..stop hoping on thread blaming ppl
Old 08-02-2015, 01:44 PM   #9
gimme_that
Valued Poster

You didnt say Jessica was unsafe persay, but you implied that non gfe ladiess like yourself......."are known to be safe or are safer optons to see. No one knows that unless we walk hand in hand to the Dr. For a visit or checkup. So you can't base that on fact.
Old 08-02-2015, 01:45 PM   #10
albundy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 38

There are a lot of guys who insist on covered everything and no kissing and wouldn't dream of going down on a "hooker". Believe me. I know of a few such guys myself.

For me, being as I live in Hell, I need as much fake passion as I can get. Kissing, BBJ, and DATY are absolute , 100%, iron-clad mandatory for me. I've tried CBJ and non-kissing girls and it just leaves me feeling unsatisfied no matter how hot the provider was. If she's CBJ and I didn't know, I just skip it. I'll have a heck of a time even keeping a hard on and even the visual isn't as good.

I know it's all fantasy and the provider really is putting on an act, but I like to be able to forget about that for an hour and pretend it's real.

Non-GFE feels like this to me:
albundy is offline   Quote
Old 08-02-2015, 01:51 PM   #11
Serenity24
Upgraded Female Account

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I said it's not safe especially if you see multiple ppl you never know who's clean are dirty that's why I don't do it
Old 08-02-2015, 01:55 PM   #12
albundy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 38

Nothing wrong with being non-GFE at all. As I said, there are guys out there that feel just like you do. That's what's great about sites like this. If you want covered everything or if you don't, you can research the girls on here and pick the right type of girl for you.

A lot of guys insist on CBJ. For me that's a total deal breaker. I'm sure as hot as you are, you'll find plenty of guys who don't mind covered BJs.
albundy is offline   Quote
Old 08-02-2015, 02:00 PM   #13
Angel Fox
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 253164
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

People do understand BATON ROUGE is number 2 in the country for hiv right ?
Angel Fox is offline   Quote
Old 08-02-2015, 02:14 PM   #14
gimme_that
Valued Poster

Quote:
I said it's not safe especially if you see multiple ppl you never know who's clean are dirty that's why I don't do it

You are aware that herpes only requires skin to skin contact right. Condoms don't prevent herpes at all. So CBJ or not......don't let that condom during bjs be your only false sense of security.

Wanna just do massage or body rubs. You can easly get a contact demititus that way as well.

I'm sure you could buy rapid HIV test kits from your local drug store before sessions. Now would people willingly take one.......they should but they won't. And if someone is found to be infected.....who's gonna spill the beans........
Old 08-02-2015, 02:26 PM   #15
gimme_that
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angel Fox View Post
People do understand BATON ROUGE is number 2 in the country for hiv right ?
So why advertise there. Teeth can and will scrape condoms. ........seems lke totally eliminatng the city as an option for clients would be safer right?

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women