Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Louisiana > New Orleans > Questions for the staff - New Orleans
Questions for the staff - New Orleans Ask questions of your local staff here.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 246
Top Posters
DallasRain70403
biomed160460
Yssup Rider59894
gman4452915
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47502
pyramider46370
bambino40306
CryptKicker37078
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35300
Mojojo33117

Old 03-24-2010, 03:07 PM   #1
Ziel
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 12
Default Were is the Lafayette love

Was wanting to know if we could get a lafayette tab for Louisiana forums. Right now everyone just kind of posting lafayette under new orleans.
Ziel is offline   Quote
Old 03-25-2010, 07:43 PM   #2
administrator
Administrator

User ID: 16
Encounters: 3

Will definitely stick it on the list to consider. Thanks!

St. C
administrator is offline   Quote
Old 03-25-2010, 09:52 PM   #3
BIG C
Ambassador

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ziel View Post
Was wanting to know if we could get a lafayette tab for Louisiana forums. Right now everyone just kind of posting lafayette under new orleans.
Quote:
Originally Posted by St.Christopher View Post
Will definitely stick it on the list to consider. Thanks!

St. C
Sorry, but I have to voice my opinion here and state that the area isn't viable enough to put a forum up just for Lafayette.....SWLA is a pit stop for the ladies from SETX when they're driving up on their way to NOLA/BR.....It's not like the SWLA area is a hubbub of hobby activity and by giving the area its own tab it's going to make more ladies consider making a tour (or relocating) to Lafayette (or any other area in SWLA).....Sure, there are a few dawgs there, but if that were the criteria, then we'd have to give places like Alexandria, Crowley, Sulphur, Port Allen, Gonzales, Hammond, New Iberia, Houma, and any other city where a few dawgs live their own tabs.....Just think what all those cities in TX would then start wanting.....I think the NOLA board (and the S'port board for the NLA areas) is sufficient to cover LA.....
BIG C is offline   Quote
Old 03-25-2010, 09:52 PM   #4
LSU FAN
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

!
LSU FAN is offline   Quote
Old 03-26-2010, 01:11 PM   #5
Ziel
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 12

I only asked because in LA the three top towns are Baton Rouge (Cap), New Orleans(Party), and Lafayette(college hub)

We do not even have a Baton Rouge tab. I pretty sure Lafayette area could do more business then Shreveport/Bossier City area. But I can understand having a tab for them being north Louisiana.

Anyways was just asking about the Lafayette tab because I think there is more of the hobby going around then thought. Even if it is just Providers passing by on way to New Orleans having a better way to contact people may better the business in Lafayette.

Right now we have to dig around the site for Lafayette keywords and then keep digging when we do find someone coming to find a review. So some providers are not getting the reviews they should or not even getting found.

Few people I know into the hobby around here always end up going with BP and I can not stress how much it sucks to be stuck with BP and every now and then get lucky with eccie.

May even get more people on site because they see lafayette. I know I never signed up for site before now because of that. But a provider I was with a few weeks ago told me they do post Lafayette stuff on these boards, but you had to hunt it down in the new orleans tab.
Ziel is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women