Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Austin > Coed Discussions - Austin
Coed Discussions - Austin Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70376
biomed160259
Yssup Rider59832
gman4452859
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47417
pyramider46370
bambino40272
CryptKicker37060
Mokoa36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35127
Mojojo33117
View Poll Results: What's your down-under Preference
Bush 51 28.49%
Bare 85 47.49%
LS 29 16.20%
No Preference 14 7.82%
Voters: 179. You may not vote on this poll

Old 08-03-2015, 08:30 PM   #1
Sexy Sammy
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 282429
My ECCIE Reviews
Cool Bush? Bare? LS? What's your preference?

I started this same thread in Dallas a little while back and while 55% prefer bare, there was still a whooping 37% that didn't mind bush. Since Austin tends to be a little more into the Co-ed area I decided to get some feedback from y'all as well (thinking about switching it up a little). The general consensus was LS so I have added this as well. To be completely honest I wouldn't mind never shaving again but I wouldn't really like it all sticking out of my panties lol so I'm thinking a nice triangle
Sexy Sammy is offline   Quote
Old 08-03-2015, 09:11 PM   #2
tron
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

It may not be a valid, but I have always been more concerned about providers with a full bush being more likely to have lice.
tron is offline   Quote
Old 08-03-2015, 09:15 PM   #3
Toyz
Valued Poster

Encounters: 35

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sexy Sammy View Post
I started this same thread in Dallas a little while back and while 55% prefer bare, there was still a whooping 37% that didn't mind bush. Since Austin tends to be a little more into the Co-ed area I decided to get some feedback from y'all as well (thinking about switching it up a little). The general consensus was LS so I have added this as well. To be completely honest I wouldn't mind never shaving again but I wouldn't really like it all sticking out of my panties lol so I'm thinking a nice triangle

Depends on the race...

LOVE Asians with a bit of bush...can't explain why...
Latinas with a landing strip...
African American & Cawkasian bare...

Again, no reason but in a perfect world this is how it would be.
Toyz is offline   Quote
Old 08-03-2015, 09:41 PM   #4
dog soldier 4
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 1

I like a bald beaver!!
If my ladies want me to shave then turn about is fair play!!
Dog / 4
dog soldier 4 is offline   Quote
Old 08-03-2015, 09:47 PM   #5
Fletchlives
Valued Poster

Encounters: 46

I honestly don't care. Sammy, if you grow a big red bush let me know.
Fletchlives is offline   Quote
Old 08-03-2015, 10:16 PM   #6
Loxly
Valued Poster

Encounters: 49

Preference is no carpet or just a runner. Regardless I've always approached this like parsley on a steak. You brush it aside before starting to eat.
Loxly is offline   Quote
Old 08-04-2015, 12:22 AM   #7
avalanche16
Valued Poster

Encounters: 17

Quote:
Originally Posted by tron View Post
It may not be a valid, but I have always been more concerned about providers with a full bush being more likely to have lice.
Lol I feel the same exact way. Its very irrational but it just feels non hygienic.
avalanche16 is offline   Quote
Old 08-04-2015, 12:42 AM   #8
Mercury411
Registered Member

I won't lie and this is my first post. So, that being said IMO it depends on the woman. Some women look very young for her age and LS just to keep it real and professional. Gods law is grass on the field then play ball. I'm just not into child stuff. Now, a woman that looks young and doesn't mind going with that fantasy for a client is cool. Just no PennStateJerrys and little girls w/o choosing the sex industry for herself. I respect all women that choose this profession for however long needed. "Nothing personal, it's just business." is a saying we ALL understand and should never judge upon in today's society. Launching pad for a future C.E.O.,nympomanic or alpha female needing/craving the attention,wantingness to be desired or have the finances to get there is not wrong. IMO.. Take care, have ladies and gents
Mercury411 is offline   Quote
Old 08-04-2015, 04:51 AM   #9
Iron Butterfly
Valued Poster

Encounters: 26

Like Toyz mentioned it varies with the lady. Blondes I love them shaved but some have amazing peach fuzz, that's hot too. The landing strip can be nice as it highlights the jewel. It's fun to pet and I can use it to clean my chine JK.

Since I have been in the hobby civilian bush is not appealing anymore, trimmed at best. I think both men and women should be groomed in one way or another. The wiled bush will never get attention from my tongue. Stubble can be uncomfortable too so a well trimmed or freshly shaved kitty is the best, legs also need to be kept up too along with feet. It's all about the whole package.

IB
Iron Butterfly is offline   Quote
Old 08-04-2015, 10:06 AM   #10
Shuttleman
Valued Poster

Encounters: 34

Like others have said, it depends. I usually like bald but a natural light blond or red head with matching carpet and drapes would be fun with a groomed and clean bush. Dang, getting hard just thinking about it!
Shuttleman is offline   Quote
Old 08-04-2015, 10:27 AM   #11
sue_nami
Pleasure Activist

User ID: 148563
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Hmmm if you add bush and landing strip together we get half liking some natural hair there. this makes me very happy. I never succumbed to the shaved fad and firmly believe the pendulum is swinging back towards natural again ( it's the optimist in me I know). regardless of trends I'll always keep it how i like it, furry and natural. I love it when someone pulls on my bush or strokes it or pounds my pussy using it as handle to grab the pussy lips and spank the clit. As a horny bisexual pussy monger myself, I prefer women to groom themselves in the way that makes them feel the most sexy and comfortable and if that is shaved cool or natural, great, just make the pussy happy so the woman can enjoy herself to the Nth degree. I would never turn down a perfectly good pussy because she chose to shave or not shave, I like women with a happy attitude who love sex and they can be either way smooth or natural, just want her to be as much as a horny girl as me.
sue_nami is offline   Quote
Old 08-04-2015, 10:30 AM   #12
mrhappysf
Valued Poster

Encounters: 13

Trimmed should be an option - hair is still there but your tongue can still easily get to the good stuff. Had an old gf who was a natural blonde and kept herself trimmed just a little longer than stubble and couldn't resist going down on her every chance I got.
mrhappysf is offline   Quote
Old 08-04-2015, 02:52 PM   #13
nuglet
Valued Poster

Encounters: 22

Laser bare is my fave.. not sure why but the ladies I know that have gone that route, really like it, and it prevents a life long upkeep issue.
nuglet is offline   Quote
Old 08-04-2015, 03:00 PM   #14
Passion2015
Just playing the field:)

Encounters: 127

I like to munch hairy and bare. With hairy, I have to part the hair down the middle with my long wet tongue. With bare I just dive in and lick it all up. So I would say I'm flexible
Passion2015 is offline   Quote
Old 08-04-2015, 03:27 PM   #15
tzv13
Valued Poster

Encounters: 11

I like it all, but I love bush. My first experiences were before shaving/waxing took over. So anytime I play with a lady that has a bush it reminds me of youthful pleasures.
tzv13 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women