Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Other US Hotspots > Alabama > Coed Discussions - Alabama
Coed Discussions - Alabama Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 247
Top Posters
DallasRain70403
biomed160460
Yssup Rider59884
gman4452912
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47496
pyramider46370
bambino40304
CryptKicker37077
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35292
Mojojo33117

Old 07-06-2020, 06:16 PM   #31
Mammiejammer
Valued Poster

Encounters: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by gimme_that View Post
If she took a prepayment on a meet and didn’t see him or pay it back promptly soon as she knew she couldnt do it.........

I would say that more than qualifies her as a thief. Y’all are really tripping if you think otherwise.

Auburn guy is up here saying she’s sweet. What she did was in no way shape or form sweet. Very bitter and tasteless if you ask me.

They know the types to try that on though. Theres some who won’t stand for being scammed. Whore credentials go out the window fast if you pick the right guy or girl to mess over. That lady just chose safely by scamming you because she knows you wouldn’t react and would just turn all your cheeks before before taking the finishing blow. She’s sister mother Teresa in y’all book and can do no wrong.
Gimme hit it right on the head in my book if I pay someone for something and they never deliver on the purchase and what's worse fail to communicate with me about why the delivery was never made yep you're a thief. Just because you get a taste and you like what you had doesn't make this girl all that and a bag of chips no matter how much you like your session that doesn't speak a nickel about her character but stealing someone's money tells me all I need to know. White Knight much? MJ
Mammiejammer is offline   Quote
Old 07-06-2020, 06:35 PM   #32
Auburnguy316
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Welp, got unghosted long enough to confirm a date for this afternoon, damn near double the money I originally prepaid of course, and got promptly reghosted. My phone has been feeling very spooky lately. Posting on this thread probably didn’t help things. But not many other options at this point. I am pretty much what everyone is saying I am in this thread, wish it wasn’t like that. But that’s life.
Auburnguy316 is offline   Quote
Old 07-06-2020, 09:28 PM   #33
Auburnguy316
Valued Poster

All is good and more than made up for. There’s more to things than meets the eye sometimes, and I jumped to conclusions.

Hope KingB’s issue got resolved, still sounds like an outlier or half-story to me.

Skylar is a blessing for the Montgomery area and a more than worthy ATF. I know others would agree.
Old 07-07-2020, 08:27 AM   #34
Mammiejammer
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Auburnguy316 View Post
All is good and more than made up for. There’s more to things than meets the eye sometimes, and I jumped to conclusions.

Hope KingB’s issue got resolved, still sounds like an outlier or half-story to me.

Skylar is a blessing for the Montgomery area and a more than worthy ATF. I know others would agree.
Yeah she straightened herself up for a minute because she read the Forum here and saw that people had called her out for what she was. It's bad business to steal from someone else and treat them badly when all they're trying to do is be a good client. I've seen this kind of girl too many times before and she is what she is. Hopefully other people will read this thread and not see her the only person that this girl is a gift or a blessing to is herself and that's all she cares about not the guys who try to treat her good and be regular clients. I hope anyone who decides to see this girl at the very least will not give her one red Cent up front under any circumstances and if that's a deal-breaker for her just forget her there's lots better out there to be had that's dependable and not a hassle to deal with MJ
Old 07-13-2020, 04:25 AM   #35
RawHide
Registered Member

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mammiejammer View Post
Yeah she straightened herself up for a minute because she read the Forum here and saw that people had called her out for what she was. It's bad business to steal from someone else and treat them badly when all they're trying to do is be a good client. I've seen this kind of girl too many times before and she is what she is. Hopefully other people will read this thread and not see her the only person that this girl is a gift or a blessing to is herself and that's all she cares about not the guys who try to treat her good and be regular clients. I hope anyone who decides to see this girl at the very least will not give her one red Cent up front under any circumstances and if that's a deal-breaker for her just forget her there's lots better out there to be had that's dependable and not a hassle to deal with MJ
I’m with you MJ. After the second ghosting I dropped her as a provider. My time is just as valuable as hers. Not good business.
RawHide is offline   Quote
Old 07-13-2020, 06:06 AM   #36
TideLWave
Valued Poster

Encounters: 48

Quote:
Originally Posted by RawHide View Post
I’m with you MJ. After the second ghosting I dropped her as a provider. My time is just as valuable as hers. Not good business.
With girls like her and with hot strippers I keep telling myself it goes with the territory.

If they were responsible and responsive people, they wouldn't be blowing fat old men for money.

If they weren't blowing fat old men for money, most of you wouldn't be getting blown by anyone that looks like her.

Every now and then you'll come across a cat that will retrieve a stick but you're an idiot if you expect one to or if you get bent out of shape if one doesn't.
TideLWave is offline   Quote
Old 07-13-2020, 06:23 AM   #37
Guest072020
Valued Poster

Encounters: 46

Quote:
Originally Posted by TideLWave View Post
With girls like her and with hot strippers I keep telling myself it goes with the territory.

If they were responsible and responsive people, they wouldn't be blowing fat old men for money.

If they weren't blowing fat old men for money, most of you wouldn't be getting blown by anyone that looks like her.

Every now and then you'll come across a cat that will retrieve a stick but you're an idiot if you expect one to or if you get bent out of shape if one doesn't.
Well said, my friend.
Guest072020 is offline   Quote
Old 07-13-2020, 08:26 AM   #38
gimme_that
Valued Poster

Not well said at all. Some of us aren’t solely dependent on just “paid companionship” for pussy. I’m also not a morbidly obese fat fuq. Maybe you guys are and that’s ok. I’m certainly not.

I pay to avoid the headaches of dating ladies like that. But don’t get it misconstrued, some of us can and still will get with those same ladies with charm, game, charisma, etc with no money needed. Soon as they get disrespectful the beauty on the outside doesn’t matter cause it doesn’t match the inside.

Just throw the whole chick away. Rinse and repeat.
gimme_that is offline   Quote
Old 07-13-2020, 10:07 AM   #39
Mammiejammer
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by TideLWave View Post

I'm not the youngest guy in The Hobby but I'm in great shape I climbed the Diamond on Longs Peak when I was 47 years old a lot of people have died climbing that route. But for me it's a simple matter of I don't tolerate people who are disrespectful and who are users in my real-world life I don't date them I don't like them and I don't have any respect for them. I am a gentle and respectful client and when I find somebody I like I see them on a regular basis. I'm not stupid and I know that it is business not romance but there's a certain amount of professionalism and courtesy that should be shown to the client. The provider can always choose upon meeting the client not to see them but that doesn't mean that they can cash and dash you or have you send the money upfront and never deliver upon any sort of service even bad service just because they're hot. And I don't really give a rat's ass how hot a girl looks if she can't communicate well and can't deliver a good session then she's not worth my time and she damn sure isn't worth my money and I won't see anyone that has a reputation like. Some people are willing to put up with being treated like crap just because the girl is a looker but that doesn't mean a damn thing to me and they aren't doing me any favors to see me I'm spending my money for a service and if they can't deliver that in a professional way then I'm on to the next one because there's plenty of hot girls that do a great job and know how to treat their customers well it won't take this girl very long to be old news that no one cares about because of the way she treats her clients. MJ
Old 07-13-2020, 09:04 PM   #40
TideLWave
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by gimme_that View Post
Not well said at all. Some of us aren’t solely dependent on just “paid companionship” for pussy. I’m also not a morbidly obese fat fuq. Maybe you guys are and that’s ok. I’m certainly not.

I pay to avoid the headaches of dating ladies like that. But don’t get it misconstrued, some of us can and still will get with those same ladies with charm, game, charisma, etc with no money needed. Soon as they get disrespectful the beauty on the outside doesn’t matter cause it doesn’t match the inside.

Just throw the whole chick away. Rinse and repeat.
gimme, I don't think you could have missed my point more if you tried. I'm sure you look like a cross between Brad Pitt at 30 and Paul Newman, but your good looks, charm, charisma, and game have nothing to do with what I said.

In addition to blowing you and other GQ models, these young girls are blowing fat old men that most hot 25 year olds would never consider. Most are not the most responsible or responsive people you will run across in this world. If they were they would have more functional lives and would be blowing only you and not others. If you expect these girls to communicate at a high level and run their business like a business then you have unrealistic expectations. More often than not, it's not going to happen.
Old 07-13-2020, 09:13 PM   #41
TideLWave
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mammiejammer View Post
I'm not the youngest guy in The Hobby but I'm in great shape I climbed the Diamond on Longs Peak when I was 47 years old a lot of people have died climbing that route. But for me it's a simple matter of I don't tolerate people who are disrespectful and who are users in my real-world life I don't date them I don't like them and I don't have any respect for them. I am a gentle and respectful client and when I find somebody I like I see them on a regular basis. I'm not stupid and I know that it is business not romance but there's a certain amount of professionalism and courtesy that should be shown to the client. The provider can always choose upon meeting the client not to see them but that doesn't mean that they can cash and dash you or have you send the money upfront and never deliver upon any sort of service even bad service just because they're hot. And I don't really give a rat's ass how hot a girl looks if she can't communicate well and can't deliver a good session then she's not worth my time and she damn sure isn't worth my money and I won't see anyone that has a reputation like. Some people are willing to put up with being treated like crap just because the girl is a looker but that doesn't mean a damn thing to me and they aren't doing me any favors to see me I'm spending my money for a service and if they can't deliver that in a professional way then I'm on to the next one because there's plenty of hot girls that do a great job and know how to treat their customers well it won't take this girl very long to be old news that no one cares about because of the way she treats her clients. MJ
Mammie, I don't doubt for a minute that you could give Lance Armstrong in his prime a run (or bike ride) for his money and your approach seems perfectly reasonable. I'm not suggesting anyone should put up with their shit. All I'm saying is that their normal and your normal probably aren't the same. If you EXPECT most smoking hot 22 year olds in this business (or strippers) to approach communication with you the way you think they should, you will likely be disappointed.

If you want a little proof, just start back at the beginning of this thread and read.
Old 07-21-2020, 11:01 PM   #42
PeccaminousAngelus
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 2

PeccaminousAngelus is offline   Quote
Old 08-09-2020, 08:12 PM   #43
Auburnguy316
Valued Poster

This has happened again, same person, less money fronted. Three days going, about to be four . No explanation or apology offered except “I just woke up” 8 hours scheduled time next morning. Multiple promises made. No even vague plans for date time to get together or even a single text response for two days.

Always worth the trouble but things should not be like this.
Old 08-09-2020, 09:48 PM   #44
TideLWave
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Auburnguy316 View Post
This has happened again, same person, less money fronted. Three days going, about to be four . No explanation or apology offered except “I just woke up” 8 hours scheduled time next morning. Multiple promises made. No even vague plans for date time to get together or even a single text response for two days.

Always worth the trouble but things should not be like this.
I'm puzzled by this.

So you did the same thing this time and didn't get a different result? That makes no sense at all. I thought when you repeat the exact same mistake with the exact same person you're supposed to get a different and better result.

Don't feel bad. Life is certainly strange sometimes. No one could have predicted that.

I'm only kidding. I doubt it was that much money. She made it up to you last time and probably will again. Thanks for reminding everyone that if you front money you should be prepared for some frustration. I've never fronted money to people I like because I'm afraid they will quit wanting to see me.
Old 08-10-2020, 12:22 AM   #45
Auburnguy316
Valued Poster

Love Skylar more than just about anyone but just about at my wit’s end.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women