Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Other US Hotspots > New Mexico > Coed Discussions - New Mexico
Coed Discussions - New Mexico Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70403
biomed160433
Yssup Rider59882
gman4452905
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47487
pyramider46370
bambino40300
CryptKicker37074
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35278
Mojojo33117

Old 08-24-2020, 11:43 AM   #1
Frankthehumanboy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 11
Default When is screening too strict?

There's a provider whose screening process requires a picture of Driver's License. She has multiple favorable reviews on this site, is a 10 to my eyes, and has a presence on switter, Tryst, and some Eccie activity (but with no pictures). Would y'all ever provide a picture of your ID?
Frankthehumanboy is offline   Quote
Old 08-24-2020, 01:46 PM   #2
thiccpapasita
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 4

Idk, but i would never send money upfront
thiccpapasita is offline   Quote
Old 08-24-2020, 03:04 PM   #3
carguy1989
Premium Access

Encounters: 90

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frankthehumanboy View Post
There's a provider whose screening process requires a picture of Driver's License. She has multiple favorable reviews on this site, is a 10 to my eyes, and has a presence on switter, Tryst, and some Eccie activity (but with no pictures). Would y'all ever provide a picture of your ID?
No way in hades would/will I provide a pic of my D.L. That gives Birth date, address and other info that makes it Waaaay to easy for someone to become you. Pictures can also be used to compromise you identity. how would you explain to a boss, child, spouse how this lady came to have your information in her phone? IF she were to get busted, the police will at least want to ask you how she got that on her phone. We use burner phones. we use a hobby email account, we use cash. WHY do all that and surrender you D.L info???
carguy1989 is offline   Quote
Old 08-24-2020, 06:04 PM   #4
abqspencer
Valued Poster

Encounters: 30

I could MAYBE send a pic that I'm allowed to edit out the more personal details (DL#, Address, DOB for instance). Unaltered? Nope, I'll pass.
abqspencer is offline   Quote
Old 08-24-2020, 08:49 PM   #5
Frankthehumanboy
Valued Poster

Damn. I guess I needed that cold splash of water from you guys. It's too bad, this girl is literally a 10 (imo) and has several good reviews. I welcome any other input if anyone else wants to chime in.
Old 08-24-2020, 08:50 PM   #6
Frankthehumanboy
Valued Poster

I've actually fallen for the old sending money upfront trick on one occasion. Never again -_-
Old 08-24-2020, 09:30 PM   #7
nmnewcomer
Premium Access

Encounters: 10

Difficult to get cleared by her if you're retired.Sent the pic and other information needed to verify my professional licensure, but she was too lazy/disinterested in pusue it.
nmnewcomer is offline   Quote
Old 08-24-2020, 11:33 PM   #8
lostinalb
Premium Access

Encounters: 143

I sent a pic of my ID with all the personal information blocked out, but she is a pretty well reviewed gal on here and I seen her numerous times, so I guess it worked out for me.
lostinalb is online now   Quote
Old 08-25-2020, 07:00 AM   #9
Diego Smith
Valued Poster

Encounters: 4

It depends on your circumstances and your risk aversion (I'm married and have a small public presence -- so "no, never" for me) and on her business model, right? She definitely gets to make her rules and we definitely get to decide if her rules fit our needs. So, her rules are not "too much"...they are "too much for me".

I never provide any private information, and even go so far as to back into parking spaces or park down the street so that my license plate is not easily visible. So, even with multiple favorable reviews I would not provide a pic of my ID. But it's her right to ask. For the right woman, I might do what Lost did, but I am surprised she accepted it.

That leads to another interesting point. A lot of "rules", even with first class providers in big cities, get bent based on whether the rent is due or not. I saw a big dollar provider once in LA who had a long string of rules and I saw her with one reference in about 5 hours. Turns out she had been on a non-working vacation and came back cash poor.
Diego Smith is offline   Quote
Old 08-25-2020, 02:31 PM   #10
KINKY LITTLE NIKKI
Account Disabled

User ID: 2456
My ECCIE Reviews

It is sad when a reliable lady such as myself ask for a deposit and guys get bent all out of shape because ya'll let some dip shit no name chic tell ya'll to send one. And ya'll fell for it.
You should do your research and know if the lady is legit there is a reason she is asking for the info. Just her way of screening. I have alternate ways as well. I might not require the same bit of info, but any info provided is strictly for screening. I don't keep or save any info so it is only for me to screen you.
We have to put ourselves at risk by going this route too. No one can vouch for you and say oh he did this, or he is a great guy.
Just don't let your dick talk for you, just cause she has pics. It takes more than than to build a name! I am a 16yr veteran and proud of it!!
KINKY LITTLE NIKKI is offline   Quote
Old 08-25-2020, 04:43 PM   #11
maximus
Valued Poster

Encounters: 31

^^^^^ What she said ^^^^
maximus is offline   Quote
Old 08-25-2020, 04:55 PM   #12
carguy1989
Premium Access

so p411 members still required to provide that info??? NOTHING sent via email or text message is secure. All it takes is a subpoena of phone records or access to your phone. I FULLY appreciate what providers have to face/endure, but there are some lines I won't cross for any reason. Deposits in ANY form leave a "paper trail" and a paper trail can become evidence. Just depends on motivation. I saw you MANY years ago in Dallas, and enjoyed myself immensely. Best of luck on your visit here.
Old 08-25-2020, 05:28 PM   #13
KINKY LITTLE NIKKI
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

No P4 members just have to have up to date OKs and all good. Oh and she has to be some what legit, not a new girl just starting out.
Everyone has their reasons for what they do and don't do. Just gotta follow what the person ask, or politely walk away and say no thank you. No need to be an asshole with the response if it doesn't fit what your willing to do.
Thank you carguy!! The handle looked familiar!! I sure hope to have tons of FUN!!
Just starting to find it funny how some have asked when, then the minute I tell them I need screening they don't respond. But hey there loss!! lol lol
Old 08-25-2020, 06:20 PM   #14
carguy1989
Premium Access

The only "red line" for me is a deposit. NORMAL screening is not only acceptable, but a MUST. I generally will not book with a lady that does no kind of screening. Hazardous on many levels. Wish I was able to be in ABQ while you are there. Have fun, be safe and don't let the assholes get you down.
Old 08-25-2020, 07:08 PM   #15
KINKY LITTLE NIKKI
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Hey you have to do what is best for you, but don't just let the chic not know. I am sure she will work something out, or it might just be an enforced thing she does. You never know till you ask. I do know not all responses will be kind. Why? Have no clue! lol
Oh I plan to and I don't let things bother me! I am still going to kick ass! he he

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women