Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Other US Hotspots > Nebraska > Coed Discussions - Nebraska
Coed Discussions - Nebraska Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70380
biomed160272
Yssup Rider59841
gman4452859
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47421
pyramider46370
bambino40274
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35137
Mojojo33117

Old 10-20-2014, 05:17 PM   #1
Guest090116-1
Valued Poster

Encounters: 94
Default Ms. Shuggalips and other Sip Sap trolling adventures

www.shuggalips.sipsap.com

I had been in communication with this one about things. Then I did notice something odd on her profile.

Those 3 positive comments on her main sip sap page? Yep, they were all posted
by a profiles that was created that very day of the comment!
Definitely something to check out when you are viewing Sip Sap.

There was the possibility of a doubles with a friend of hers that was on there, but I think is gone now. She went by Hollie on that site.

Finally did hook up with this gal:
www.lusciousleigh1789.sipsap.c om

Blonde spinner type of body. Thought the session seemed a bit rushed but turned out it wasn't. We got things taken care of and I would consider seeing her again.

Now there was another gal on there, AA, who also went by a similar name Leah. Did a doubles massage session with her and this gal that turned out to be this Tara that I think some have met:
www.tara51passion.sipsap.com

It was certainly nice enough, would have run more, of course, if I wanted FS. But that Leah was really quite the stunning beauty, I thought. I'm hoping she just changed profile names and is still around.

www.shaleigh.sipsap.com
Pass on this provider. Kind of lackluster to say the least.

And not to forget our old friend Backpage:

http://lincoln.backpage.com/FemaleEs...ial-23/5831572
Jorydan, Jordayn, Jordan, whatever the fuck it is take a pass on this one, too. Very uninterested and no this no that. Yeah, looks good but save your time and money.

These are just notes from over the recent past. Sorry if some of this is coming to you too late to make a good choice. I honestly forget sometimes what activity I've had.

Hell, sometimes I can't even remember what hand I last used to jerk off with!

Be safe, brothers and sisters!
Guest090116-1 is offline   Quote
Old 10-20-2014, 08:30 PM   #2
Guest040816-1
Account Disabled

Encounters: 8

Thanks mp for your unselfish sharing of info.
Guest040816-1 is offline   Quote
Old 10-20-2014, 09:37 PM   #3
Wnt2play
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 29

Thanks for the info...always appreciate your unbiased insightful contributions for us less informed.
Wnt2play is offline   Quote
Old 10-21-2014, 11:21 AM   #4
ILuvNips
Valued Poster

Encounters: 32

Thanks MP,
I was wondering bout Leigh and def now persue. Had tried to see Suggarlips but communication stalled right before date.
ILuvNips is offline   Quote
Old 10-21-2014, 06:32 PM   #5
fasthaas
Premium Access

Encounters: 40

Have you guys had any luck contacting Leigh? I tried email and calling no luck
fasthaas is offline   Quote
Old 10-24-2014, 04:34 PM   #6
gannicus410
Valued Poster

Encounters: 34

Lol looks like I again am too late on getting the information. I did see Jorydan and MP is correct just pass don't even think about considering it. But I will say this I did see shuggalips or hollie she had 2 accounts for a while I asked and she said yes they were both hers. The first 2 time she greatly impressed me. After my first visit i knew i had to come back and did the same day. Different story when i went back the 3rd time. Not sure what changed asked her after the visit if her rules changed and she said yes. She works with Miss Katt. Maybe she told her what to do but I won't be going back
gannicus410 is offline   Quote
Old 10-24-2014, 05:01 PM   #7
Kaboom
Valued Poster

Encounters: 34

Miss Katt is a waste of time, took the money then pushed me out the door after barely 2 minutes. She was with Tara and Miss Leah and that group of like 5 or 6 girls that used to advertise together. Tara, I had a couple good times with, then I couldn't see her for a while and she did not like that one bit and made her feelings known for quite a while. So be cautious with them.
Kaboom is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women