Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Houston > Coed Discussions - Houston
Coed Discussions - Houston Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 261
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70372
biomed160247
Yssup Rider59828
gman4452859
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47418
pyramider46370
bambino40269
CryptKicker37060
Mokoa36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35112
Mojojo33117

Old 08-24-2014, 06:58 AM   #61
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alyssa XOXO View Post
Lol Exactly and some people are notorious for doing the SS and then want to complain when they realize that I've told the gents why I won't accept her/them. I am reference friendly but, will not accept everyone as a reference for many reasons. The bartered reviews are what kill me sometimes too lol
http://www.cornerhealth.org/?module=AskUs&filterBy=41
Is there any way to get STDs from giving a blow job?

Yes. Although the transmission of sexually transmitted diseases (STDs) during oral sex is lower than transmission through vaginal or anal sex, there are many STDs that can be passed during oral sex. For example, herpes, gonorrhea and syphilis are easily and often transmitted during oral sex. Although less common, Chlamydia, hepatitis A, hepatitis C and HIV can be passed during oral sex, too.

http://hivinsite.ucsf.edu/hiv?page=basics-00-08

Giving oral sex (blow job) to a man has been proven to carry some risk of getting HIV, although most scientists believe the risk is relatively low. The risk increases if the person giving the blow job has any cuts or scrapes in his or her mouth, even small ones that can be caused by brushing or flossing right before sex. To have safer oral sex, avoid getting any semen in your mouth, either by stopping oral sex before ejaculation or by using a nonspermicidal condom. You can use an oral barrier such as a dental dam or plastic wrap to make oral-anal sex (rimming) safer.
Giving oral sex to (going down on) a woman is also relatively low risk. The possibility of infection is higher if there is menstrual blood, if the woman has another STD in addition to HIV, or if the person performing oral sex has sores or cuts in the mouth. You can use an oral barrier such as a dental dam or plastic wrap to make oral-vaginal sex (cunnilingus) or oral-anal sex (rimming) safer.
The risk of other sexually transmitted diseases There are many diseases besides HIV that can be passed through unprotected oral sex, including herpes, syphilis, gonorrhea, hepatitis A, and the viruses that cause warts, intestinal parasites, and other conditions.
Learn More Risk of HIV Infection Through Receptive Oral Sex
Oral Sex: Using Your Head
Quote:
Originally Posted by Luxury Daphne View Post

or

ijs
Agreed
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 08-25-2014, 09:06 AM   #62
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luxury Daphne View Post

or

ijs
Worth repeating...
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 08-25-2014, 04:39 PM   #63
TheAntichrist666
The FOX Hunter

Encounters: 118
Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by 69UILTAZ View Post
I just want to have a Fun time!!!
Sucks when I don't!
Fun is always awesome : )
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sarunga View Post
The FOX Hunter must be going, "YES !!! YES !!! YES !!! YEEESSS !!! YYEEESSS !!! YYYEEESSS !!! HELL TO THE YES!!! FUUUCCCKKK YYYEEEAAAHHH !!!......etc....etc.," for starting this awesome threAD.
Of course, lol : )
TheAntichrist666 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women