Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Houston > Coed Discussions - Houston
Coed Discussions - Houston Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 260
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 243
Top Posters
DallasRain70365
biomed160186
Yssup Rider59821
gman4452823
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47409
pyramider46370
bambino40246
CryptKicker37048
Mokoa36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35112
Mojojo33117

Old 10-05-2015, 04:46 PM   #391
citizen44
Premium Access

Encounters: 34

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lexieinhouston View Post
I did nothing other than try to report when a friend was returning
So Lexie, I was about to pile on and troll the shit out of you, but I'm going to instead give you some true well meaning advice.

Get away from this board for a week or so. You'll find when you get back that there were a thousand posts with millions of things said, and yet, you will have missed nothing. The guys that live on this site will still be cunty bastards, the truly manipulative whores will still be conniving in their little covens, and everything else will still be the same.

Nothing on this board matters. To even look into Coed is to put yourself at the mercy of those who will laugh when figure out how to twist your panties.

Whether Fancy comes back or not, nothing will change.

Take a break from all the assholes on here.

Now back to our regularly scheduled asshattery.
citizen44 is offline   Quote
Old 10-05-2015, 04:56 PM   #392
Lexieinhouston
Insatiable Chef

User ID: 7292
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1515326

Fancy knew about my original post on page one, and now we see WTF kissing her ass (he went back and edited it of course) above after comparing her to OJ and Manson.

You aren't telling me anything I don't know citizen44 & I rarely agree with you except for today.

PS...I purposely try to stay out of coeds because I know what it's like. Look at the threads I've started over the years and you will see that I'm not a threAD starter. I love Fancy and was happy she was returning & wanted to share and got swept downstream with the river rats. Won't happen again.

L

OUT

~
Lexieinhouston is offline   Quote
Old 10-05-2015, 04:57 PM   #393
Guest030816
Valued Poster

Encounters: 11

Well said C4.
At times you can actually make sense.
And other times, can be a real dick.
Much like all of us.
Well said.
Guest030816 is offline   Quote
Old 10-05-2015, 05:03 PM   #394
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
I do not know your P411 account ID, but thanks for showing us all you are using this handle to insult and hate on women, while hiding behind another one.
That is the new narrative....if you dispute anything a lady has to say, you hate all women. Now you are trying to twist that I have a different handle on P411. Not that I would not recommend all men to have two different accounts, that way you can give an honest review without retribution. Don't want to give out personal information...."You're a danger to the community" according to Natalie Mori, now this from you. I am not celebrating the return of someone who was putting men's personal information at risk in infoshare....which of course makes me a woman hater in your mind. Look I'm glad it appears they changed the rules in infoshare but ignorance of that common sense rule causes me pause for a celebratory return.

News flash Lexie, I do not care for lies and distortions. You are proving to be a Queen of such. It has nothing to do with gender.
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 10-05-2015, 05:08 PM   #395
Lexieinhouston
Insatiable Chef

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews
Arrow

Last time...

L

OUT
Old 10-05-2015, 05:08 PM   #396
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1515326

Fancy knew about my original post on page one, and now we see WTF kissing her ass above after comparing her to OJ and Manson.

I love Fancy and was happy she was returning & wanted to share and got swept downstream with the river rats. Won't happen again

~
If you think I kissed her ass in my reply, you need to take a remedial reading/comprehension course.

If Fancy did not tell you to STFU on this thread, your love was not returned but used against you. A good friend would have told you to shut it down long ago on this matter. But Fancy maybe liked her name continually being mentioned.
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 10-05-2015, 05:18 PM   #397
Guest021817-2
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17

I had no idea Lexi was a heavy equipment operator, the only way to dig a hole that deep is with a Track Hoe.
Guest021817-2 is offline   Quote
Old 10-05-2015, 05:20 PM   #398
Lexieinhouston
Insatiable Chef

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

~
Old 10-05-2015, 05:32 PM   #399
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

You can repost why you fucked up all you want.
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 10-05-2015, 05:36 PM   #400
Guest030816
Valued Poster

Encounters: 11

Quote:
This is my last post on this thread until justice has been done for someone who has been the most discrete and honest person on this board.
I am speaking in this post for myself and not Fancy... TOTAL bs
Quote:
Coming back to say this one ( ONE 1) thing..
It does not surprise me in the least WTF, that what I say makes no sense to you, & that sir is something I can happily live with.
Stupid hooker math, can't count to one (1)
Quote:
Last time...

L

OUT
We can only hope..
Do you remember me telling you the first day you posted this...
This was a BAD IDEA!
Now I hope you see why
Guest030816 is offline   Quote
Old 10-05-2015, 05:37 PM   #401
Fancyinheels
Retired Irish Tart

User ID: 3552
Location: Secluded in the deep, dark, spooky woods at the Irish Chihuahua Refuge.
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF View Post
...If Fancy did not tell you to STFU on this thread, your love was not returned but used against you. A good friend would have told you to shut it down long ago on this matter. But Fancy maybe liked her name continually being mentioned.
God, no! I was trying to stay off ECCIE as much as possible to avoid being upset by the churning hamster wheel of rumors, which, from what I can see by just scanning threads, ran continuously. Must have been exhausting!

I didn't ask anyone to say ANYTHING about me in my defense, but I think Lexie had nothing but good intentions. I thank her, and many others who I don't even know except as handles and type and perhaps voices on the phone, for their kind thoughts.

Should this happen to any other lady OR gent, best in the future members not debate, conjecture, or GOSSIP without evidence, but heck, that's like telling ECCIEites not to breathe. Wouldn't just be balls turning blue.

Shall we move on to the next drama? Must be something out there more serious, comical, or at least mildly entertaining to grab our attention. Dancing circus chihuahuas ridden by midget cat clowns wearing canary feather crowns with a mouse ringmaster in a penguin tux wielding a tiny spaghetti noodle whip come to mind.
Fancyinheels is offline   Quote
Old 10-05-2015, 06:08 PM   #402
chicagoboy
Ribbed, For Her Pleasure

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fancyinheels View Post
I didn't ask anyone to say ANYTHING about me in my defense, but I think Lexie had nothing but good intentions.
The road to hell, etc.
chicagoboy is offline   Quote
Old 10-05-2015, 06:25 PM   #403
FoxyNC
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 200405
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF View Post
I do not care for lies and distortions.
Just like Midas didn't have a thing for gold?
Tell me more....

WTF, you postulated more outrageous and villainous hypothesis than anyone on Fancy's bancation;
Comparing analogies of OJ, Mother Teresa-the cult leader, 12 Angry Men... Did I miss any Evil-leader/murderer/mass-murderer comparisons here, people?

You show quite the penchant for distortion and displacement...

On that note, I will welcome the death of this thread!

And.....

WELCOME BACK FANCY!!!

FoxyNC is offline   Quote
Old 10-05-2015, 07:59 PM   #404
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by FoxyNC View Post
Just like Midas didn't have a thing for gold?
Tell me more....

WTF, you postulated more outrageous and villainous hypothesis than anyone on Fancy's bancation;
Comparing analogies of OJ, Mother Teresa-the cult leader, 12 Angry Men... Did I miss any Evil-leader/murderer/mass-murderer comparisons here, people?

You show quite the penchant for distortion and displacement...

On that note, I will welcome the death of this thread!

And.....

WELCOME BACK FANCY!!!

In the context of Hookerville, outing is similar to an OJ crime. Fancy admitted to doing as much. Her defense seemed to be that you all did it in infoshare. That misconception seems to have been cleared up. So my speculation on the information that Lexie provided was confirmed by Fancy. Not sure what you are getting act but it is a piss poor defense of Fancy

As far as Mother T goes....all i pointed out was that bitch wasn't what everyone was led to believe. I happen to agree with Christopher H. analysis of her.
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 10-05-2015, 11:26 PM   #405
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fancyinheels View Post

I didn't ask anyone to say ANYTHING about me in my defense, but I think Lexie had nothing but good intentions. I thank her, and many others who I don't even know except as handles and type and perhaps voices on the phone, for their kind thoughts.

Should this happen to any other lady OR gent, best in the future members not debate, conjecture, or GOSSIP without evidence, but heck, that's like telling ECCIEites not to breathe.

But Lexie in fact did open this can of worms. So you can thank her for that....you can not have it both ways. " Thank you Lexie and fuck everyone else for speculating..." It does not work like that.

WTF is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women