Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Houston > Coed Discussions - Houston
Coed Discussions - Houston Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70380
biomed160272
Yssup Rider59841
gman4452859
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47421
pyramider46370
bambino40274
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35137
Mojojo33117

Old 11-26-2015, 04:17 AM   #91
A2theb2thec
Valued Poster

Encounters: 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tony Gambino View Post
Im sure it was a highlight of her young life, being barebacked by some sleezy, potbelly, piece of shit, ....some of us have daughters, and sisters.....you'd have a different attitude if you were talking to a lot of us in person........
You speak as if he did bareback without her acknowledgement or her permission. If that is the case, major no-no. But that's between her and him.

If you were a real guy, your daughter or sister would be utterly ashamed of you no matter how you treat the ladies here. Last I remember, this was a whore board. Who the fuck here thinks girls would be thinking highly of us hobbying? Really, Dude you sound like a girl. Are you sure you weren't born with a vagina? A lot of the ladies are bi's and some lezzies so may be you do all right having a hole instead of a stick.

Has anybody else noticed how weird this guy talks? Doesn't even sound like a guy at all. Sounds more like a whore who got barebacked behind her back LITERALLY!

And I for one think this thread is lame as someone pointed out way before it got this far.

Wakeup must have been so fucking bored out of his gourd to pose this shitty question because of what a fucking retard said in another thread.
A2theb2thec is offline   Quote
Old 11-26-2015, 05:39 AM   #92
Wakeup
Valerie's Mod Husband

Encounters: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by H.Hardhat View Post
What it really says is that there is no way to effectively gather information as to why anyone leaves this site or this lifestyle. Therefore WU can use the limited information and twist it to suit his own personal agenda. Knowing this before be started the thread...
With one caveat...the burden of proof was never on me. Someone made a statement about this elsewhere, I wanted to see how prevalent the problem was, how decent these providers were, and whether it was troll related. Did I know the answers to all those questions before I started the thread? Absolutely. I never start a fight I haven't already won.

Quote:
Originally Posted by A2theb2thec View Post
Wakeup must have been so fucking bored out of his gourd to pose this shitty question because of what a fucking retard said in another thread.
Shitty comments naturally garner shitty questions...haven't you read my signature line? Not my fault that fucking retard posted what he did. He gets the horns just like anyone else does.

P.S.-Don't mistake boredom for a target of opportunity. If I was bored I'd be cherry picking the Carribean discussion forums for retards...not the city I post in most. Thankfully, these retards here provide me more than enough entertainment...
Wakeup is offline   Quote
Old 11-26-2015, 06:05 AM   #93
A2theb2thec
Valued Poster

Encounters: 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wakeup View Post
With one caveat...the burden of proof was never on me. Someone made a statement about this elsewhere, I wanted to see how prevalent the problem was, how decent these providers were, and whether it was troll related. Did I know the answers to all those questions before I started the thread? Absolutely. I never start a fight I haven't already won.

Shitty comments naturally garner shitty questions...haven't you read my signature line? Not my fault that fucking retard posted what he did. He gets the horns just like anyone else does.

P.S.-Don't mistake boredom for a target of opportunity. If I was bored I'd be cherry picking the Carribean discussion forums for retards...not the city I post in most. Thankfully, these retards here provide me more than enough entertainment...
Nuff said.. sorry didn't see your sig line.. never thought of looking. Clearly says it right there. Thanks for answering my retarded question. I guess if people want to stop your trend, they probably should keep their trap shut. Too bad that's never gonna happen. May you ever enjoy the infinite tardness to be had here, WU. I'm sure I will.
A2theb2thec is offline   Quote
Old 11-26-2015, 06:07 AM   #94
Wakeup
Valerie's Mod Husband

:bows:

You're welcome.
Old 11-26-2015, 08:43 AM   #95
sharkman29
Premium Access

Encounters: 250

However, what hasn't been addressed in this question is how many girls have been run off because of a troll that has been excessively rude to them on this board. They didn't ask to be guested or taken off. They just quit using ECCIE. The troll would harass them about being fat or when a girl would ask if there was any interest in her coming to town, the troll would say, "No!" As if he spoke for all of the members of Eccie.
I can give one good example there, Hope, from Tulsa, used to come down here regularly. She retired for a while and then decided to come back to providing. She put a notice in the Houston forum that she was coming back and the troll (can't remember how it went exactly) either said so what or why or no when she said she was coming down. You could tell by her response how shocked she was by this rude reception and she never came down. So, that is running off providers. And there have been a lot of others that fit this similar scenario.
Now I'm sure the troll in question will say that doesn't count, because it doesn't fit his narrow definition of running someone off. But it qualifies.
sharkman29 is offline   Quote
Old 11-26-2015, 10:01 AM   #96
StinkyFingers
Valued Poster

Encounters: 22

Quote:
Did I know the answers to all those questions before I started the thread? Absolutely. I never start a fight I haven't already won.

Five people, actually...three whores, and two tricks...

It tells me we have five potty mouth individuals (that I have personal experience with) on the board who will out your personal information to the world for making comments on the Interwebs...
Number of people outed by: 5
Number of hookers run off the Board: 0

Winning!

I see that Troll gig's really working out for you ... Winning!
StinkyFingers is offline   Quote
Old 11-26-2015, 10:09 AM   #97
SweetDulce
Account Disabled

User ID: 281821
My ECCIE Reviews
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by A2theb2thec View Post
? Really, Dude you sound like a girl. Are you sure you weren't born with a vagina? you do all right having a hole instead of a stick.

Has anybody else noticed how weird this guy talks? Doesn't even sound like a guy at all. Sounds more like a whore
d.
Just change it to Plural. You know how it is!
Girlfriends share lipstick, vibrators, mandles, etc.....
SweetDulce is offline   Quote
Old 11-26-2015, 11:03 AM   #98
SweetDulce
Account Disabled

User ID: 281821
My ECCIE Reviews
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by sharkman29 View Post
They didn't ask to be guested or taken off. They just quit using ECCIE. The troll would harass them about being fat or when a girl would ask if there was any interest in her coming to town, the troll would say, "No!" As if he spoke for all of the members of Eccie.
You could tell by her response how shocked she was by this rude reception and she never came down. So, that is running off providers. And there have been a lot of others that fit this similar scenario.
Now I'm sure the troll in question will say that doesn't count, because it doesn't fit his narrow definition of running someone off. But it qualifies.
+1
SweetDulce is offline   Quote
Old 11-26-2015, 12:47 PM   #99
Wakeup
Valerie's Mod Husband

Quote:
blah blah
Tell her to come in here and say a troll ran her off the board, and I'll add her. Otherwise, you don't know if it was a troll who caused her to quit or not. I'm all about getting my question answered accurately, you see?
Old 11-26-2015, 04:37 PM   #100
idiot savant
Account Disabled

Encounters: 11

Quote:
However, what hasn't been addressed in this question is how many girls have been run off because of a troll that has been excessively rude to them on this board.
I can't believe that. If a few stupid comments on the interwebz cause you to bail - you probably need to leave anyway.
idiot savant is offline   Quote
Old 11-26-2015, 04:39 PM   #101
NOBODY60
Account Disabled

User ID: 277018

Quote:
Originally Posted by idiot savant View Post
I can't believe that. If a few stupid comments on the interwebz cause you to bail - you probably need to leave anyway.
Dude, read the post you quoted again. Sharkman didn't say he wanted to leave.
NOBODY60 is offline   Quote
Old 11-26-2015, 08:06 PM   #102
idiot savant
Account Disabled

Encounters: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by NOBODY60 View Post
Dude, read the post you quoted again. Sharkman didn't say he wanted to leave.
Let me rephrase:

If stupid comments from Fucktards are all that it takes for Hooktards to leave, then the Hooktard is in the wrong line of business.

How's that?
idiot savant is offline   Quote
Old 11-26-2015, 08:36 PM   #103
sharkman29
Premium Access

Quote:
Tell her to come in here and say a troll ran her off the board, and I'll add her. Otherwise, you don't know if it was a troll who caused her to quit or not. I'm all about getting my question answered accurately, you see?
How can I tell her to come in here and say that when she has already been run off by the offending troll. And Savant, maybe they just don't want to put up with the bullshit. Not everybody thinks it's worth sticking around if they have to put up with bullshit.
And getting your question answered correctly? In your mind, you have already decided you are right and know what's correct. You think if you say it's so, then that's the way it is. But that isn't correct. Just because you think it's that way, doesn't mean it is.
Old 11-26-2015, 08:45 PM   #104
Wakeup
Valerie's Mod Husband

Quote:
...when she has already been run off by the offending troll.
Again...oh Hooker Whisperer, how do you know?

Quote:
Just because you think it's that way, doesn't mean it is.
The same applies to you, right? The burden of proof is on you buddy...

Links or GTFO...
Old 11-26-2015, 08:51 PM   #105
sharkman29
Premium Access

There are no links. The offending troll knows that. That's why he devised a question that would have no answer. Then he can proclaim to all that the offending troll is innocent of these horrible claims. He thinks that's winning just as he thinks all he has to say is epic fail and he automatically wins. Doesn't work that way, except in his mind!! Only in HIS mind. That's magical thinking.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women