Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Main Discussion Forum - National
Main Discussion Forum - National General discussions, but not limited to your local scene. (For staff assistance, contact your local moderator, or see the "Emails to the Staff" post in the Questions for the Staff forum in each city)

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70397
biomed160381
Yssup Rider59878
gman4452896
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47465
pyramider46370
bambino40294
CryptKicker37070
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35238
Mojojo33117

Old 10-04-2015, 08:56 AM   #31
SpiceItUp
Ambassador

Encounters: 37

^this. Seriously.

I'm not sure why Tiffani seems to be having a problem stipulating to the fact that these kinds of things, and worse, can and do happen. It is impossible to tell from a distance, before screening, what kind of a person you are dealing with, who else might get access to the info, or who that person might share your information with after you give it to them. Once it is out there it's out there.

It's not fear, I'm in much the same position as Ralphey, but many men are not. It's being realistic and not having your head in the sand. There is a reason why basically every long time hobbyist says the same thing. It's got nothing to do with mysoginism or "whores being unscrupulous". It's the fact that a certain percentage of PEOPLE are unscrupulous or careless regardless of gender or occupation. To pretend otherwise is foolish.
SpiceItUp is offline   Quote
Old 10-04-2015, 11:15 AM   #32
burkalini
Valued Poster

Encounters: 76

Plain and simple I will never give my RW info to a provider. Never!!!!! If they have to have it I will respectfully not see them. It's my info not theirs. I don't ask them their real name or home address. I have a long time track record they can look up. If that's not enough then so be it.
burkalini is offline   Quote
Old 10-04-2015, 08:04 PM   #33
RedLeg505
Oral Aficionado

Encounters: 138

Quote:
Originally Posted by burkalini View Post
I have a long time track record they can look up. If that's not enough then so be it.
Exactly correct. There have been a few providers I'd thought about seeing, but they will not accept P411 Okays or references and want RL information from me.. ENTERED IN THEIR WEB PAGE.. like I'm going to leave data like that in their possession? I guess some guys are desperate enough to hand it over.. I won't.
RedLeg505 is offline   Quote
Old 10-04-2015, 10:59 PM   #34
Tiffani Jameson
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 2590
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by offshoredrilling View Post
I have seen guys destroyed by eccie VP gals
nowhere near the bottom
WK's defend her
then sooner or latter a WK gets nailed
The WK's left defend her
over and over and over again
they never see it coming
till, no job, and lost it all
This is where board culture fails.
This is where being a "hobbyist" fails.
You guys are too involved. You're too preoccupied with helping bitches make it or fail to just get the pussy and go home.

That's no one's problem but your own.

In ten years, I have never had a wife call me. Because I help men learn how to cheat. Respectfully. The fact that you're a disrespectful man is the reason you get caught. And you can feel how you want. You can continue to prey on the naive, and I'll get what I require.

You just don't recognize how petty you sound right now. Mom used to say, when you play in the dirt you get trash in your eye. Get out of the gutter so you can see.
Tiffani Jameson is offline   Quote
Old 10-05-2015, 03:37 PM   #35
offshoredrilling
Valued Poster

Encounters: 36

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiffani Jameson View Post
This is where board culture fails.
This is where being a "hobbyist" fails.
You guys are too involved. You're too preoccupied with helping bitches make it or fail to just get the pussy and go home.

That's no one's problem but your own.

In ten years, I have never had a wife call me. Because I help men learn how to cheat. Respectfully. The fact that you're a disrespectful man is the reason you get caught. And you can feel how you want. You can continue to prey on the naive, and I'll get what I require.

You just don't recognize how petty you sound right now. Mom used to say, when you play in the dirt you get trash in your eye. Get out of the gutter so you can see.
sorry mam, I never been caught. I take it I'm disrespectful for not agreeing with you. Prey on the naive . BTW I'm seeing just fine thank you
offshoredrilling is offline   Quote
Old 10-05-2015, 07:28 PM   #36
Tiffani Jameson
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 2590
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
sorry mam, I never been caught. I take it I'm disrespectful for not agreeing with you. Prey on the naive . BTW I'm seeing just fine thank you
OSD baby, I didn't mean you at all. I think that was a soapbox rant addressing my total concern about the issue. And you're free to disagree with me all you want. I can only encourage you to widen your gaze.

My apologies.
Tiffani Jameson is offline   Quote
Old 10-06-2015, 03:00 PM   #37
offshoredrilling
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiffani Jameson View Post
OSD baby, I didn't mean you at all. I think that was a soapbox rant addressing my total concern about the issue. And you're free to disagree with me all you want. I can only encourage you to widen your gaze.

My apologies.
why would I want to widen gaze
In Upset NY the more I look and do homework
the more I would never see a gal on eccie in ROC
other than the that got me to join ASPD
then I got her to join eccie
Old 10-10-2015, 01:52 PM   #38
Becca Blossoms
Account Disabled

User ID: 24399
My ECCIE Reviews
Default She's doing absolutely no screening, this isn't professional or safe

Quote:
Originally Posted by CavalierFan11 View Post
A provider I currently have my eye on lists taking a photo of me next to my Drivers License (info must be visible) as one of the ways I can verify myself. Is this safe or unsafe? I ask as someone who's relatively new to the hobbie.

This tells me either this girl has no interest in really being safe or she's very new. There is absolutely nothing as far as protecting her safety your driver's license can tell her. Also, I wouldn't recommend sending a pic like this to any provider or anyone for that matter. It's not uncommon for a provider to ask to see you driver's upon arrival to verify you are the gentleman she screened. I do this. Before screening, all your driver's license tells me is that you can drive a car. Bad guys have driver's licenses. If a provider is doing this for screening, I recommend NOT seeing her.

When we screen, we're looking for 3rd party info from a reliable source. This is why a lot of us don't take networking sites like LinkedIn or Facebook, the info on there comes from you. It's too easy for bad guys to make fake profiles. These sites aren't reliable sources of info. One of the screening sites are good and references (as long as I can verify their legit, currently working and have reviews dating back at lease a year to today).

Ladies that do things like this can be annoying to the rest of us. Every week I get gentlemen expecting me to meet them in public and see their driver's license or mail me a pic like the one mentioned above. This is a very common and very dangerous thing ladies do. There is absolutely nothing in these situations that can be used for screening. Anyone can legally drive and behave in public. These are things we expect for humans regardless of how safe or dangerous they are.

Stick to the ladies that actually protect themselves the right way, she's more likely to be safe and professional and you won't have to worry about us misusing your driver's licnese. We screen for both our benefit.
Becca Blossoms is offline   Quote
Old 10-10-2015, 03:31 PM   #39
papadee
Valued Poster

Encounters: 47

Quote:
Originally Posted by Becca Blossoms View Post
It's not uncommon for a provider to ask to see you driver's upon arrival to verify you are the gentleman she screened. I do this.
Can you explain how this works? The logic, if not the specifics. I don't know the type of screening you do before meeting, but what real world info do you get from screening? Name? Picture?

When I arrive, I'm Papadee to you. What does seeing my DL tell you about Papadee? It does tell you my real name, and any other info you can glean in a quick glance.

This is curiosity and not confrontation. Providers screen differently. I just don't understand how giving a DL at the appt., will help ID a person if he didn't give any RL info beforehand.
papadee is offline   Quote
Old 10-10-2015, 05:54 PM   #40
rrabbit6926
Ambassador

To the OP. If you feel uncomfortable enough to post about having to show ID then I would say you answered your own question. For me the only way I would want to show my ID to a provider if she would show me hers. There are a few girls I had on my list who have this policy and have since removed them. As others have stated there are lots of ways to screen then having to show an ID.
rrabbit6926 is offline   Quote
Old 10-11-2015, 02:23 AM   #41
Becca Blossoms
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews
Default Here's why I do ID verification...

Quote:
Originally Posted by papadee View Post
Can you explain how this works? The logic, if not the specifics. I don't know the type of screening you do before meeting, but what real world info do you get from screening? Name? Picture?

When I arrive, I'm Papadee to you. What does seeing my DL tell you about Papadee? It does tell you my real name, and any other info you can glean in a quick glance.

This is curiosity and not confrontation. Providers screen differently. I just don't understand how giving a DL at the appt., will help ID a person if he didn't give any RL info beforehand.
Sure, here's why I ask for your license:

I can't speak for other providers. When I arrive and see your driver's license, I'm verifying you are the gentleman I screened. I'm looking at your legal name and picture. I don't see anyone on handles, aliases, etc, I need to know who you are and verify who you are. There is no way I know you are papadee so I don't look for any info attached to that handle. Simply put, I'm confirming who you are.

Without a legal name, there isn't a screening method that is safe, I'm simply wasting my time. Website handles, P411 and Date-Check info is easily stolen and shared. Before I had a clue, I had 3 different guys give me the exact same RS2K info, P411 info and handles from 2 different reputable websites. These 3 guys were sharing info.

There are bad guys who prefer to see ladies on website handles or screening site handles, anything that can easily be changed and not identify them as bad guys. Without any real info, I could be seeing someone who has raped, robed, stalked or otherwise hurt or been a danger to providers. These guys get caught and get new accounts on websites or claim to be papadee, who is a great guy. He shows up at my door or I show up at his place and by the time I realize someone stole his handle it's to late. Lots of guys have multiple handles on websites.

Simply put, when I see your driver's license, I'm making sure you are who you say you are.

Whenever you allow aliases to be easily use, your setting yourself up to be hurt...sooner or later. Bad guys LOVE situations where they can be bad and not get caught.

I have a lot to live for and people who depend on me, I don't have time for bad guys

I understand some gentlemen are uncomfortable and that's fine. I don't judge or think of them in a negative way, I respect their comfort zone. I'm upfront with what I do with your info...screen you then delete and destroy all info. I keep no records.
Old 10-11-2015, 06:23 AM   #42
offshoredrilling
Valued Poster

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by papadee

I can't speak for other providers. When I arrive and see your driver's license, I'm verifying you are the gentleman I screened. I'm looking at your legal name and picture. I don't see anyone on handles, aliases, etc, I need to know who you are and verify who you are. There is no way I know you are papadee so I don't look for any info attached to that handle. Simply put, I'm confirming who you are.

Without a legal name, there isn't a screening method that is safe, I'm simply wasting my time. Website handles, P411 and Date-Check info is easily stolen and shared. Before I had a clue, I had 3 different guys give me the exact same RS2K info, P411 info and handles from 2 different reputable websites. These 3 guys were sharing info.

There are bad guys who prefer to see ladies on website handles or screening site handles, anything that can easily be changed and not identify them as bad guys. Without any real info, I could be seeing someone who has raped, robed, stalked or otherwise hurt or been a danger to providers. These guys get caught and get new accounts on websites or claim to be papadee, who is a great guy. He shows up at my door or I show up at his place and by the time I realize someone stole his handle it's to late. Lots of guys have multiple handles on websites.

Simply put, when I see your driver's license, I'm making sure you are who you say you are.

Whenever you allow aliases to be easily use, your setting yourself up to be hurt...sooner or later. Bad guys LOVE situations where they can be bad and not get caught.

I have a lot to live for and people who depend on me, I don't have time for bad guys

I understand some gentlemen are uncomfortable and that's fine. I don't judge or think of them in a negative way, I respect their comfort zone. I'm upfront with what I do with your info...screen you then delete and destroy all info. I keep no records.
as a client, can I see your drivers license?
Old 10-11-2015, 02:45 PM   #43
papadee
Valued Poster

Encounters: 47

Quote:

Thanks Becca. So you actually get their real name as part of the screening process before you meet?
papadee is offline   Quote
Old 10-11-2015, 05:32 PM   #44
Becca Blossoms
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
as a client, can I see your drivers license?

No
Old 10-11-2015, 05:52 PM   #45
Becca Blossoms
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by papadee View Post
Thanks Becca. So you actually get their real name as part of the screening process before you meet?
You're welcome honey. Even if my screening keeps you from seeing me, I don't mind answering mature questions about it.

As a side note, I've been in the hobby almost 10 years, so far I've managed to never use someone's personal info for anything but screening. I also have never shared personal info. If I speak to a provider about papadee and she doesn't know your legal name. Say I do. I'm not going to share your legal name with her. I don't offer your personal info to anyone. After screening I have no business keeping or sharing your info.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women