Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Member Suggestions and Forum Requests
Member Suggestions and Forum Requests This site is being designed around our membership. Please share your feedback and give suggestions. Use this section to request new forums or changes/updates as well. (For staff assistance, contact your local moderator, or see the "Emails to the Staff" post in the Questions for the Staff forum in each city)

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70382
biomed160286
Yssup Rider59846
gman4452863
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47428
pyramider46370
bambino40274
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35144
Mojojo33117

Old 10-04-2015, 07:45 PM   #1
jillyclaire
Insatiable Fallen Flower

User ID: 305754
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews
Default dizzycastro

I received my very first review from a man I've never met. His profile name is "dizzycastro".
I wasn't even a provider in March of 2013. This is the month and year this genius of a man claims we met. I was living and working in another state at that time. I've never met this creep. I've only been an actual provider since June of this year. I've only been a "verified provider" on ECCIE since yesterday. Is this the way this site operates? A strange man that I've never met can say whatever he wants in an unfair, false, tasteless and cruel manner? Is there anyway I can defend myself?

I seriously think it was sent by a very sad and disturbed person who's intention was to be hurtful and scathing.

I don't think I really deserved this kind of treatment. If ECCIE allows it's male members to flat out lie about an encounter, plus, say such ridiculous and humiliating things, then I'd rather delete my account. I've been very successful before I became a "verified provider" on ECCIE (yesterday) and I'll survive without this kind of hassle.
jillyclaire is offline   Quote
Old 10-04-2015, 08:31 PM   #2
DallasRain
HELL's bell ringer!!

User ID: 3067
Location: Based in Missouri AND coming to play in your town soon!!!
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I am so so sorry baby...I did not mean for you to get this type of treatment ...this is USUALLY a good group of board members.....I do not know who that dude is or what his agenda is,but clearly seems to be somebody slandering you so he can get BCD{???}
I hope you stay here...and maybe one of the sweet gents from here will give you a great review!!!!
DallasRain is online now   Quote
Old 10-04-2015, 09:09 PM   #3
Brittany715
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 104031
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Ditto Dallas... Please stick around for a little while at least! The guys are great... It'll definitely get better!
Brittany715 is offline   Quote
Old 10-05-2015, 06:58 AM   #4
Honky Kong
Valued Poster

Encounters: 10
Default Asshole!

Sorry someone did that, but don't let that sour you on all of us. The only reason I signed up for this site and not others is that people.
Honky Kong is offline   Quote
Old 10-07-2015, 07:46 AM   #5
Vicky Zafirah
ULTIMATE GFE COMPANION*

User ID: 151644
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Sorry to hear that but everybody has been nice to me since I've been back and I believe that you will have a great time here give it some time and good luck stay safe
Vicky Zafirah is offline   Quote
Old 10-07-2015, 10:32 AM   #6
jillyclaire
Insatiable Fallen Flower

User ID: 305754
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Ever since "he which must not be named" wrote his false review of me I have met some nice guys and all of the ladies have been very kind and supportive. I'm planning on staying even if I have to grow a really thick skin. Lol

Thanks Kong and girls!

Xoxo
jillyclaire is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women