Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Kansas and Missouri > Kansas City Metro > Coed Discussions
Coed Discussions Hobby-related discussions belong here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 261
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 243
Top Posters
DallasRain70365
biomed160186
Yssup Rider59821
gman4452823
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47410
pyramider46370
bambino40247
CryptKicker37052
Mokoa36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35112
Mojojo33117
View Poll Results: Hobbyists: When do you expect to provide your "Donation"?
Before the Session. 49 64.47%
After the Session. 5 6.58%
It doesn't matter. 22 28.95%
Voters: 76. You may not vote on this poll

Old 08-05-2013, 08:10 AM   #1
LoveWomen
Valued Poster

Encounters: 66
Default Hobbyists: When do you expect to provide your "Donation"

Fellow Hobbyists,

I wonder if I have been following the proper etiquette and protocol.

Please help be out with a vote in this simple poll.

Many Thanks. LW
LoveWomen is offline   Quote
Old 08-05-2013, 12:12 PM   #2
Grizzly
Account Disabled

Encounters: 21

I always put the donation down with my id, at the begining of the session, as to where i put it depends on the situation and the room layout. But it is always in plain site of where the lady can see it with out asking for it
Grizzly is offline   Quote
Old 08-05-2013, 12:56 PM   #3
Yankee457
Valued Poster

Encounters: 12

I never wait to be asked for the donation, I put it down in a place where it can be seen. I have had regular providers who never ask and I will leave the donation at the end of the session but that is after there has been a relationship established.
Yankee457 is offline   Quote
Old 08-05-2013, 01:03 PM   #4
BobsAlias
Valued Poster

Encounters: 28

...wait...wait...wait.
Did someone say "ID"? I never realized I might be carded. lol
Shoot. I leave everything in my car. I just bring cash & my car keys. Only in my very first experience did the girl ask for an ID.
BobsAlias is online now   Quote
Old 08-05-2013, 02:05 PM   #5
Grizzly
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by BobsAlias View Post
...wait...wait...wait.
Did someone say "ID"? I never realized I might be carded. lol
Shoot. I leave everything in my car. I just bring cash & my car keys. Only in my very first experience did the girl ask for an ID.
Yes Bobs I did say ID. It is a habit I started many years ago and it has just become part of my routine and ritual.
Grizzly is offline   Quote
Old 08-05-2013, 06:59 PM   #6
Enchanterlingum
Valued Poster

This guy that closely resembles me generally gave it up on the front side. Except on his first OC, that is, his heart was too busy pounding away and he almost walked out two hours later without taking it out of his coat. Luckily he didn't accidentally stiff SOTF, because that would have been lame.
Enchanterlingum is offline   Quote
Old 08-06-2013, 11:55 AM   #7
pmdelites
consulting for delites

Encounters: 122

if i've never visited her before, at start.
if i've visited her several/many times, at start or end.

i once asked "do you think of a session like a bus or taxi ride [pay at start, at end]?"
one guy came up w/ a better analogy: a limo ride - price is known before hand and fees are settled up at anytime.
pmdelites is offline   Quote
Old 08-06-2013, 12:17 PM   #8
SexyKaylen
Account Disabled

User ID: 72815
My ECCIE Reviews

Before the Session but If I know you it dose not matter to me.
SexyKaylen is offline   Quote
Old 08-06-2013, 12:58 PM   #9
Smoking Monkey
Valued Poster

Encounters: 33

Kaylen, what if I shower you with money through-out the session?....all ones, of course!
Smoking Monkey is offline   Quote
Old 08-06-2013, 08:05 PM   #10
ElumEno
In it for the DATY!

My take is that if the client does his research and the provider does her screening then it really does not matter.
ElumEno is offline   Quote
Old 08-06-2013, 09:06 PM   #11
merz5
Valued Poster

Encounters: 71

I'm happy to do it either way, but it does seem like the better GFE providers don't worry about the donation until after. If asked, I pay up front, but it seems like the sessions tend to "flow" better if the donation is paid after. Plus that way I can decide if and how much of a tip to leave.
merz5 is offline   Quote
Old 08-06-2013, 09:17 PM   #12
Guest090920
Account Disabled

Default Well....

I learned all about the envelope and the proper procedure for delivering it to the ladies from a well-known, experienced, exceptionally knowledgeable hobbyist.

I go to Office Depot the night before an encounter and purchase a 14"x17" manila envelope. I stencil in large, bold, capital letters with a black Sharpie, "MONEY FOR SEX", stuff the money inside and I'm ready.

I walk past the front desk, wave the envelope in front of them and wink before heading to the room. When I arrive at the room, I knock on the door loudly and speak out even more loudly, "Open up baby, daddy is here for fun."

When she lets me into the room, I hand the envelope to her and then we get after it.

After all, As Sins of the Flesh said, "This isn't tea with the Queen, it's fucks for bucks!"

I'm happy to be able to share this valuable information with my colleagues.

Guest090920 is offline   Quote
Old 08-06-2013, 10:43 PM   #13
ElumEno
In it for the DATY!

Quote:
Originally Posted by scorpio31 View Post
I learned all about the envelope and the proper procedure for delivering it to the ladies from a well-known, experienced, exceptionally knowledgeable hobbyist.

I go to Office Depot the night before an encounter and purchase a 14"x17" manila envelope. I stencil in large, bold, capital letters with a black Sharpie, "MONEY FOR SEX", stuff the money inside and I'm ready.

I walk past the front desk, wave the envelope in front of them and wink before heading to the room. When I arrive at the room, I knock on the door loudly and speak out even more loudly, "Open up baby, daddy is here for fun."

When she lets me into the room, I hand the envelope to her and then we get after it.

After all, As Sins of the Flesh said, "This isn't tea with the Queen, it's fucks for bucks!"

And to think that some say you have nothing of value to share...
ElumEno is offline   Quote
Old 08-07-2013, 10:54 AM   #14
Misawahawk
Valued Poster

Encounters: 10

It's always the same for me, cop check, then donation on the table/dressor/bed in clear sight. Cop check includes lfk and groping, if no GFE is on the table then I'm out like shout. It's best to give the donation up front, I don't want the provider to worry about anything.
Misawahawk is offline   Quote
Old 08-07-2013, 12:20 PM   #15
DestinyInKC
Account Disabled

User ID: 141470
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by scorpio31 View Post

LOL that was funny as hell. I busted out laughing on the sharpie part
DestinyInKC is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women