Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > South Texas > Coed Discussions - South Texas
Coed Discussions - South Texas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 260
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 243
Top Posters
DallasRain70365
biomed160182
Yssup Rider59820
gman4452821
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47408
pyramider46370
bambino40245
CryptKicker37047
Mokoa36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35112
Mojojo33117
View Poll Results: Would you support Luigi/Optimator as a MOD?
Of Course! 7 22.58%
Naw. 23 74.19%
I'm undecided. Let's see what else he can "fix" for us first. 1 3.23%
Voters: 31. You may not vote on this poll

Old 11-24-2015, 03:33 PM   #16
Guest032716
Account Disabled

Encounters: 65

Fuck NOOOOOO
Guest032716 is offline   Quote
Old 11-24-2015, 03:44 PM   #17
Guest032716
Account Disabled

Encounters: 65

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Smith111 View Post
LMAO, that may be the worst idea I have ever heard.
The only thing worse would be for them to reactivate Bonn11 and assign him!
Guest032716 is offline   Quote
Old 11-24-2015, 04:05 PM   #18
texxxassfilms
Valued Poster

Encounters: 45

This is the absolute worst idea ever, and we knew all along this was Lougi's agenda. Louigi wants to be a Moderator. I think you're trying to portray our Mod(s) as incompetent while lobbying for more Mods, and expecting you'll get that gig.

When I first jumped into ECCIE, having absolutely no idea about how to even meet someone on here and was so nervous the first time I ever did, I was at least comforted with the concept of the community. I said "I can contribute to this. I know a lot of girls that wouldn't mind doing this." That's the attitude of someone who wants to actually contribute and improve the community, a builder. I knew that I could bring in talent that was mostly lacking. Think about these names and many of you will remember: Jade Shores, Lovelymariah, Rose361 (now under a different name), Celeste361, Delilah361, Dixxxie Ray, Gia Honey, and I've forgotten more names than Lougi's ever contributed.

That being said, Louigi would be a terrible Mod because he doesn't care about anyone but Louigi. Unfortunately, people like Louigi are terrible for building up the community to both the hobbyists and the providers because he's a parasite and a leech. He expects much, but offers little and he complains and resists real producers in our underground society. The only mongering Louigi does is fear-mongering, and name-calling. I doubt Louigi has ever run into a pimp before, like I have. Lougi has no idea what a pimp is. Pimps make me look like Mr. Rogers. Interestingly enough, my encounter with a pimp was while I was working as an agent - so I had girls in the agency with actual pimps that are referred to by the girls as "Drivers." Many of these Providers and their "Drivers," I would bank heavily have been supported by Louigi - but like I've been saying these past few days, he's too damn stupid to peel back the layers of the onion and know.

It must suck to be terrible at knowing things. And for that, he shouldn't ever be considered as a Mod.
texxxassfilms is offline   Quote
Old 11-24-2015, 04:22 PM   #19
hobbylover
Valued Poster

Encounters: 12

Now that's the TexxxAssFilms that I came to know and trust through his contributions to the board.

Well said!
hobbylover is offline   Quote
Old 11-24-2015, 04:22 PM   #20
Whispers
Hope I haven't bored you!

Encounters: 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by texxxassfilms View Post
.......I had girls in the agency with actual pimps that are referred to by the girls as "Drivers."
So what you are telling us now is that you weren't really an Agency as much as a "professional shopper" maybe? I don't know what to call it....

You facilitated members of this community booking time with and seeing "pimped" girls passing the girls off as Indies coming into your agency and their pimps off as their "drivers" ?

I mean... come on... there some guys here that BELIEVED you were offering something better for the ladies as well as the guys that see them.....

I'll give you points for creativity and preying on stupidity..... Seems like a plan that made ya some bucks....

How does that work?

- Ya go down to a corner and find a gal.... She tells ya $80...
- Ya tell her to call her Pimp over and tell him you can get them $100 instead of $80 but need a few pictures.....
- Ya come back here to ECCIE and post them up in an ad
- Ya get a call and tell the guy $200 for incall
- Ya rent a room for $30
- Ya call the Pimp and tell him to get the Ho to the room
- Guy shows up and drops his $200

You take a cut for the "Agency" and the room and no one is the wiser before now?

Damn.... You should franchise that!
Whispers is offline   Quote
Old 11-24-2015, 04:46 PM   #21
texxxassfilms
Valued Poster

Encounters: 45
Default Whispers in Denial

Whispers, you're a big moron and even bigger asshole if you think these girls ever admit to having Pimps - even to an agency guy. These girls want to make money, and so do the "guys" surrounding them of which type of person we cannot mention here. Some of those "guys" are also the Pimps and also the "Drivers." And, these Pimps aren't idiots either because as soon as they find out a girl is working, they latch on strong. Unfortunately, I can't even get into the details of what I know first-hand.

You're totally in denial, and it's sad.

However, like I said earlier... If I was a betting man, which I'm not, I would bet a thousand bucks that Louigi has been and continues supporting these "Drivers" quite often and didn't even know it. That's just how stupid he is.
texxxassfilms is offline   Quote
Old 11-24-2015, 05:01 PM   #22
Whispers
Hope I haven't bored you!

Encounters: 22

Quote:
Whispers, you're a big moron and even bigger asshole
Must you be so rude and disrespectful? We can be civil and disagree ya know.... sheesh... Your MODS tolerate so much down here....

Quote:
if you think these girls ever admit to having Pimps - even to an agency guy.
Who was talking about the girls? My post was about what YOU were telling us about what YOU knew

Quote:
These girls want to make money, and so do the "guys" surrounding them of which type of person we cannot mention here.
Why? What kind of person are we unable to mention here?

Quote:
Some of those "guys" are also the Pimps and also the "Drivers."
OK. I get that..... Just never seen the owner of an Agency tell us that he has girls working for him that have Pimps that drive them around

Quote:
And, these Pimps aren't idiots either because as soon as they find out a girl is working, they latch on strong. Unfortunately, I can't even get into the details of what I know first-hand.

You're totally in denial, and it's sad.
What am I in denial about? I believe 95% of these girls have a monkey on their back of some sort. The other 5% are BBWs, Old and/or Ugly

Quote:
However, like I said earlier... If I was a betting man, which I'm not, I would bet a thousand bucks that Louigi has been and continues supporting these "Drivers" quite often and didn't even know it. That's just how stupid he is.
Quite possible.... Some guys approach this with blinders on......

But back to the questions regarding you running an "Agency" and presenting these very same girls with Pimps as being Indies coming into your fold to simply be professionally managed here.....
Whispers is offline   Quote
Old 11-24-2015, 06:41 PM   #23
CIFER
Valued Poster

No, honestly I don't think that would help, even if he was competent enough and had everyone's interest in mind. He would divide people and create more doubts due to his recent actions, he has shown that he can not handle a situation effectively and this is a very good example of it, you had to come and drag his ass from the hole he got himself into. More than likely can not perceive beyond the scope of things due to his lack of insight.

I support the idea, but I believe we should come up with more candidates and then take a vote.

Or not, we can always go with trump or Kanye, or even one of the Kardashians, fuck it.
CIFER is offline   Quote
Old 11-26-2015, 12:35 PM   #24
Mike Vronsky
Valued Poster

Encounters: 44

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whispers View Post
I already have a couple of good MODs in place in Austin......
Admitting it.

Why are you promotingLuigi/Opitmator?
Mike Vronsky is offline   Quote
Old 11-26-2015, 02:52 PM   #25
Mcklipsch
Valued Poster

Encounters: 4

Whispers the Troll Slinger is promoting Louigi as a Mod to troll/stir the pot to see what rises to the top/fuck with the Good People of the South Texas Section & piss people off.
Mcklipsch is offline   Quote
Old 11-26-2015, 03:25 PM   #26
CIFER
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mcklipsch View Post
Whispers the Troll Slinger is promoting Louigi as a Mod to troll/stir the pot to see what rises to the top/fuck with the Good People of the South Texas Section & piss people off.
I agree with you 100%. In any case, maybe we do need another Mod to prevent this kind of problems. Someone who can substitute for the Col. zodiac until he comes back from where ever he is.
CIFER is offline   Quote
Old 11-26-2015, 03:49 PM   #27
Anonymous361
Valued Poster

Encounters: 39

Quote:
Originally Posted by CIFER View Post
I agree with you 100%. In any case, maybe we do need another Mod to prevent this kind of problems. Someone who can substitute for the Col. zodiac until he comes back from where ever he is.
I think this is in the works already. Wouldn't be surprised to see another mod in the near future
Anonymous361 is offline   Quote
Old 11-26-2015, 03:53 PM   #28
Mcklipsch
Valued Poster

Encounters: 4

Yes, I agree we need another Mod. to help out Gato. Col. Zodiak had some very serious health issues-he had a stroke & other health problems & was gone from ECCIE for a long time. Col. Zodiak posted/announced his return to ECCIE back in June & talked about his serious health issues. I got the impression talking to someone at the C.C. Meet & Greet that Col. Zodiak might not still be alive.
Mcklipsch is offline   Quote
Old 11-26-2015, 04:17 PM   #29
Guest110516
Account Disabled

Sounds like a different poll.

Guest110516 is offline   Quote
Old 11-26-2015, 08:14 PM   #30
Bill James
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 107

Bill James is offline   Quote