Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Kansas and Missouri > Kansas City Metro > Questions for the Staff - Kansas City Metro
Questions for the Staff - Kansas City Metro Ask questions of the local staff here.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 263
sharkman29 251
George Spelvin 247
Top Posters
DallasRain70407
biomed160524
Yssup Rider59914
gman4452927
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47526
pyramider46370
bambino40312
CryptKicker37080
Mokoa36486
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35341
Mojojo33117

Old 04-06-2016, 08:31 AM   #1
Still Looking
BANNED

Encounters: 399
Talking Spam???

Which guideline covers "Spam"? JCM800 gave me 10 points for "Spam". The last thing I want to do here at my new home is break any guidelines. I PM'D JCM800 in regard to this issue but he REFUSED to answer.

So let's get it cleared up...

1) Which guideline covers "Spam"?
2) How many threads are members allowed to start?
Still Looking is offline   Quote
Old 04-06-2016, 03:29 PM   #2
JCM800
Ambassador

Encounters: 29

Maybe it's all part of the double secret posting guidelines, lol ...or maybe it's just one of those action/reaction common sense type of things.

Since you seem to be unclear on things I can help break it down for you (..but really you're not unclear on anything here but I'll entertain this for the moment).

1. You were butthurt over some points you received from insulting remarks you made to a member.
2. You then decided to spam the Coed forum here because of it.
3. You were sent a nice polite staff instructional PM advising you against doing that.
4. You then chose to ignore the advice and continue on which resulted in the points you referenced in your OP.

Seems pretty simple to me.

If you want to ignore staff instructions then that's on you, completely your decision sir ...but you can't complain about the results then from doing so.

Also if you want to come in here and vent or cry about some hookerboard injustice that has been done to you ...go for it ...I'm sure we'll all enjoy watching it, lol.
JCM800 is offline   Quote
Old 04-06-2016, 04:08 PM   #3
Still Looking
BANNED

Red face

Well JCM800 I asked "2" simple questions in a forum for asking questions. Once again you refuse to answer those two simple questions. So I will take my questions to another forum.

Your response is insulting and you know it. Your response coupled with you playing favorites has no place here! You should resign as a mod.
Old 04-06-2016, 04:23 PM   #4
Unique_Carpenter
Off clock with a Cowgirl

Encounters: 89

Quote:
Originally Posted by Still Looking View Post
Which guideline covers "Spam"?
Ummm ... the old Monty Python script?
Come-on SL, that stuff a while back was a bit.....
Regardless, welcome back to the state that's flatter than, dare I say it, sliced spam.
Unique_Carpenter is offline   Quote
Old 04-06-2016, 06:26 PM   #5
Still Looking
BANNED

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unique_Carpenter View Post
Ummm ... the old Monty Python script?
Come-on SL, that stuff a while back was a bit.....
Regardless, welcome back to the state that's flatter than, dare I say it, sliced spam.
We might need to look for s new mod or two here! Based on the PM'S it's obvious the favoritisem here is a big problem. 5 points for "thread hi-jack", 10 points for "spam", another 5 points for being rude!? All because a mod likes and protects fat chicks? Sad... Very sad. I'm sure Admin will answer my questions without the bull shit! I'm butt hurt lol pot calling the kettle black me thinks!
Old 04-06-2016, 07:45 PM   #6
mojoworkin
Premium Access

Encounters: 101

Spam/Noun
Irrelevant or inappropriate messages sent on the Internet.

SL--31,000+ posts.

Not hard to figure out.
mojoworkin is offline   Quote
Old 04-06-2016, 07:48 PM   #7
Still Looking
BANNED

Unhappy

Quote:
Originally Posted by JCM800 View Post
Maybe it's all part of the double secret posting guidelines, lol ...or maybe it's just one of those action/reaction common sense type of things.

Since you seem to be unclear on things I can help break it down for you (..but really you're not unclear on anything here but I'll entertain this for the moment).

1. You were butthurt over some points you received from insulting remarks you made to a member.
2. You then decided to spam the Coed forum here because of it.
3. You were sent a nice polite staff instructional PM advising you against doing that.
4. You then chose to ignore the advice and continue on which resulted in the points you referenced in your OP.

Seems pretty simple to me.

If you want to ignore staff instructions then that's on you, completely your decision sir ...but you can't complain about the results then from doing so.

Also if you want to come in here and vent or cry about some hookerboard injustice that has been done to you ...go for it ...I'm sure we'll all enjoy watching it, lol.
Let me remind you that this is a forum for members to ask questions! You can either let the other mods answer if you are clueless about the answers or you can pm Admin. Either way using this forum to play your silly games is uncalled for. If you don't want to be a mod resign. Trust me we'll be able to live without you!
Old 04-06-2016, 07:53 PM   #8
Still Looking
BANNED

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by mojoworkin View Post
Spam/Noun
Irrelevant or inappropriate messages sent on the Internet.

SL--31,000+ posts.

Not hard to figure out.
The Top Posters to the left of your screen, I'm sure appreciate your input!
Old 04-06-2016, 07:57 PM   #9
JCM800
Ambassador

Encounters: 29

Quote:
Originally Posted by Still Looking View Post
Let me remind you that this is a forum for members to ask questions! You can either let the other mods answer if you are clueless about the answers or you can pm Admin. Either way using this forum to play your silly games is uncalled for. If you don't want to be a mod resign. Trust me we'll be able to live without you!

Your non-questions have already been answered sir.
JCM800 is offline   Quote
Old 04-06-2016, 08:24 PM   #10
Still Looking
BANNED

Unhappy

Quote:
Originally Posted by JCM800 View Post
Your non-questions have already been answered sir.
Oh sorry maybe I missed the answer(s)...

1) Which guideline covers "Spam"?
This one requires a guideline number!

2) How many threads are a member allowed to start?
This one requires a number or as many as he or she wants!

Sorry I don't see the answers?

You might not think they are valid questions but perhaps the other mods or admins will be able to help you.
Old 04-06-2016, 09:02 PM   #11
noleftturn
Account Disabled

Encounters: 36

Sir, you know the answer to both questions. What your goal in this endeavor is to put a mod in a trick bag. Your posts often push the line and many times you are given a pass. What you did to this forum is what kids do when they get their hand slapped. You pushed the line by numerous posts that did nothing for this community. This is an information board for several people. Many people exchange information and enjoy this board. Those who continually cause problems are given vacations. This recently happened to you and I am sure it hurt your feelings. Nobody will threaten you and for you to imply that the mods are not doing their job and new mods are needed borders on a threat in my opinion.
You mentioned using this forum to play silly games but that is exactly what YOU are doing! I am sure you will now attack me in one way or another. Remember there was no attack in this post.
An ADULT mod
noleftturn
noleftturn is offline   Quote
Old 04-06-2016, 10:02 PM   #12
Unique_Carpenter
Off clock with a Cowgirl

Encounters: 89

For buzzkill:

For SL

Oh lets all play nice.
Unique_Carpenter is offline   Quote
Old 04-07-2016, 09:09 AM   #13
Still Looking
BANNED

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by noleftturn View Post
Sir, you know the answer to both questions. What your goal in this endeavor is to put a mod in a trick bag. Your posts often push the line and many times you are given a pass. What you did to this forum is what kids do when they get their hand slapped. You pushed the line by numerous posts that did nothing for this community. This is an information board for several people. Many people exchange information and enjoy this board. Those who continually cause problems are given vacations. This recently happened to you and I am sure it hurt your feelings. Nobody will threaten you and for you to imply that the mods are not doing their job and new mods are needed borders on a threat in my opinion.
You mentioned using this forum to play silly games but that is exactly what YOU are doing! I am sure you will now attack me in one way or another. Remember there was no attack in this post.
An ADULT mod
noleftturn
A lot of effort but no answer. Thank you for playing "I'm not going to answer your questions".
Old 04-07-2016, 09:19 AM   #14
Still Looking
BANNED

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unique_Carpenter View Post

For buzzkill:

For SL

Oh lets all play nice.
AWESOME!!!
Old 04-07-2016, 10:19 AM   #15
noleftturn
Account Disabled

Encounters: 36

Ok I will no longer treat you as a long time member of this site. I will direct you as I would a newbie even though you have been a member over 5 years, 300+ reviews, and 31000 posts. This is an adult site and your responsibility is to do your OWN research. The questions you have proposed are easily found if YOU merely review the guidelines. That is requested when you sign in. You checked the box just as I do when I sign on. I am NOT going to give you a direct answer for your questions. The guidelines are in simple language so you should have no problem understanding it. I don't believe it is the job of any mod on here to hold your hand when using this site. You have no problems writing reviews or making posts. That would support my theory that you can read, write, and understand simple rules. This post was your attempt to start another fight with the Kansas/Missouri mods. You did not disagree when I stated you knew the answers.
As with any information you want on this site it is always best to do your own research. You do your research on the ladies you see and sometimes that requires many different searches. Do your own research on this as well. You can determine exactly what they state on your own also. Don't worry if you are wrong. A staff member will advise you if that is the case.
noleftturn is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women