Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Main Discussion Forum - National
Main Discussion Forum - National General discussions, but not limited to your local scene. (For staff assistance, contact your local moderator, or see the "Emails to the Staff" post in the Questions for the Staff forum in each city)

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70387
biomed160320
Yssup Rider59856
gman4452869
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47441
pyramider46370
bambino40288
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35180
Mojojo33117

Old 08-30-2016, 08:21 PM   #1
northern
Registered Member

Encounters: 10
Default DATY Question for Providers

I posted this in the Vegas subforum since that is the only place I've visited. I think this is the more appropriate place.

I'm curious what providers think about DATY. I've had mixed experiences inside and outside of the hobby. With the last provider I was with it was an unforgettable experience for me. I enjoyed the build up and final climax with my head being squeezed inside of a nice pair of thighs; but I've not been in to it as much with other girls.

So as a provider do you love it? expect it? take it or leave it? depends on the guy / mood?

Thanks
northern is offline   Quote
Old 08-31-2016, 07:32 AM   #2
Lena Duvall
Account Disabled

User ID: 244249
My ECCIE Reviews
Thumbs up

I'm all about DATY when it's done right!
Lena Duvall is offline   Quote
Old 08-31-2016, 07:47 AM   #3
Boudin3112
Valued Poster

Encounters: 5

The prostitutes do not want you touching them at all. That is why they get paid, to tolerate you, to not vomit when you touch them, and not act repulsed when you go down on them. If they wanted your touch, your lick, your advances, you would not have to pay her, get it? Prostitutes typically act like she is having an orgasm in order to get you to stop, reality is she is not into it, not into you, she wants you to stop and cum so her momentary Iobligation to perform ends. Chit chat a little, much easier for her than acting like a climax,. It is all about the dollars my friend and for a price you can find a prostitute to act and tell you whatever you want to hear but if you want to feel the satisfaction of pleasing your partner you have to find a real girlfriend. This is merely masterbation by proxy. No passion, no desire on her part, and feeling.
Boudin3112 is offline   Quote
Old 08-31-2016, 08:21 AM   #4
cafriend
Valued Poster

Encounters: 12
Default How sad

Apparently you are picking the wrong women. 8 out of 10 women in my hobby experience are just as interested in enjoying the experience. It is very difficult to fake the internal pulsation from women she is having an orgasm.

Northern: It can be hit or miss on DATY with a provider. In my research on a lady, I determine if DATY is something that she is interested in or enjoy. Not wanting to engage in or not typically enjoying the experience can be a deal breaker for me. I can count on one hand the number of ladies that did not enjoy or want DATY during our sessions.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boudin3112 View Post
The prostitutes do not want you touching them at all. That is why they get paid, to tolerate you, to not vomit when you touch them, and not act repulsed when you go down on them. If they wanted your touch, your lick, your advances, you would not have to pay her, get it? Prostitutes typically act like she is having an orgasm in order to get you to stop, reality is she is not into it, not into you, she wants you to stop and cum so her momentary Iobligation to perform ends. Chit chat a little, much easier for her than acting like a climax,. It is all about the dollars my friend and for a price you can find a prostitute to act and tell you whatever you want to hear but if you want to feel the satisfaction of pleasing your partner you have to find a real girlfriend. This is merely masterbation by proxy. No passion, no desire on her part, and feeling.
cafriend is offline   Quote
Old 08-31-2016, 08:33 AM   #5
joesmo888
Valued Poster

Encounters: 18

Quote:
some women don't like DATY.. doesn't matter if they are providers or gf's. in some cultures the vagina is considered dirty and they will never let you lick it.

the ones that like DATY will gladly accept it from you during a session. if you disagree with that than you are probably doing it WRONG
joesmo888 is offline   Quote
Old 08-31-2016, 09:06 AM   #6
Submissive Angel
Account Disabled

User ID: 346938
My ECCIE Reviews

I <3 DATY!! If a man wants me to cum several times this is the best way to get it done!!
Submissive Angel is offline   Quote
Old 08-31-2016, 10:32 AM   #7
northern
Registered Member

Encounters: 10

Quote:
My sarcasm meter might be broken, but I'll take your words at face value. I can see where you are coming from though. I'm not naive enough to think that I'm going to fall in love with a provider and take her home with me, but I would like to provide a mutually beneficial experience when possible.

Although this was intended for providers to answer, I do appreciate your response.
northern is offline   Quote
Old 08-31-2016, 10:38 AM   #8
Guest110516
Account Disabled

Encounters: 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lena Duvall View Post
...when it's done right!
This probably applies to most questions of this type.
Guest110516 is offline   Quote
Old 08-31-2016, 11:02 AM   #9
TabithaBash
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 133702
My ECCIE Reviews

I really enjoy it and if it's done well it's even that much better but so many guys FAIL at DATY so if you are really into it please be good at it.
TabithaBash is offline   Quote
Old 08-31-2016, 11:36 AM   #10
StaceyMay
Aiming to please

User ID: 351491
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I enjoy it, it doesn't repulse me and if its good, I am much more turned on and ready to do the deed. I dont mind if it doesn't get done however, as I am there to please him, and do not EXPECT it by any means. Alot of men do this as foreplay, and it helps to get them worked up when they know they are pleasing who they are with, having said that go DATY anytime- I dont refuse.
StaceyMay is offline   Quote
Old 08-31-2016, 12:05 PM   #11
Fancylady
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 125175
Default No free session

I enjoy it if guy really into it.I'm fresh shower
for him
Fancylady is offline   Quote
Old 08-31-2016, 12:29 PM   #12
Alana kay
Top Elite Latina MILF

User ID: 230664
My ECCIE Reviews

I love the DATY & BBBJ. Oral to me is sometimes better than sex
Alana kay is offline   Quote
Old 08-31-2016, 03:15 PM   #13
cowboy8055
Valued Poster

Encounters: 45

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lena Duvall View Post
I'm all about DATY when it's done right!
But figuring out the right way to do daty can be a challenge. Not all women like it done the same way.
cowboy8055 is offline   Quote
Old 08-31-2016, 03:15 PM   #14
cowboy8055
Valued Poster

Encounters: 45

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alana kay View Post
I love the DATY & BBBJ. Oral to me is sometimes better than sex
cowboy8055 is offline   Quote
Old 08-31-2016, 03:23 PM   #15
Old-T
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by northern View Post
My sarcasm meter might be broken, but I'll take your words at face value. I can see where you are coming from though. I'm not naive enough to think that I'm going to fall in love with a provider and take her home with me, but I would like to provide a mutually beneficial experience when possible.

Although this was intended for providers to answer, I do appreciate your response.
You have to take anyone's post in perspective. If you read many of his posts it seems evident that he DOES mean what he says.

And, as others here have pointed out, he has taken his narrow perspective and assumes all ladies are as repulsed by all their clients as much as they are by him.

That is a blatantly false generalization.

And neither does it mean that the only alternative is to fall in love with a lady. In my opinion--and ecperience--it is about two people enjoying each other's company, and if I help her enjoy herself she usually helps me enjoy myself more. Then we part as friends who both look forward to meeting each other at some future time.
Old-T is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women