Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > San Antonio > Coed Discussions - San Antonio
Coed Discussions - San Antonio Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70384
biomed160299
Yssup Rider59854
gman4452869
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47436
pyramider46370
bambino40286
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35162
Mojojo33117

Old 12-19-2014, 04:22 PM   #31
WestCoastWendii
UTR Sex Kitten

User ID: 264596
My ECCIE Reviews

I agree with Camille. I have a full time job, and while it does pay fairly well, hobbying is cushion money. Also, the hobby is too unpredictable. A full time job guarantees that I have a steady check. Concerning the company we choose to see, a lot of my best dates have been men 20+ years older than me. They're kind, respectful and into mutual pleasure, that always will make a date more pleasing than someone just trying to jackhammer the puss and bounce. Guys throwing money at me makes me think he's a policeman or psycho, and if I ever have a date with a man that has bad hygiene, he just won't get seen again. Simple.
WestCoastWendii is offline   Quote
Old 12-19-2014, 04:39 PM   #32
rockerrick
Account Disabled

Encounters: 63

Quote:
Originally Posted by GSPMax View Post
LOL... they don't enjoy it lets be real. A good percentage 80%-90% hate it. It's just like when they post limited availability in there ads. Its just for marketing as we all know. Most providers have told me if they had a good paying job they wouldn't be doing this. They have even told me they hate sucking off old & over weight sweaty men and really hate having sex with them. But itbs just fast money for them its what they say. Offer any provider in here a $200,000 per year income job and lets see who sticks around to suck off over weight men lol. Unless that's your thing lol but that's another topic lol.

Kind of unfair to say all providers hate what they do. It's fairly obvious when you encounter the ones that do. Opposite of you, I've had several tell me they enjoy hobby sex much more, because civie guys are lame fucks. Where the hobby guys are constantly learning from their experiences.
rockerrick is offline   Quote
Old 12-19-2014, 04:50 PM   #33
camouflage
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Still Looking View Post
I seem to see those catch phrases like "I Love What I Do"...

What does that mean?
It means her pimp/manager/booker/driver really loves what she does. And the

camouflage is offline   Quote
Old 12-19-2014, 06:38 PM   #34
Still Looking
BANNED

Encounters: 399
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Little Miss Cuntcakes View Post
I have a mental picture of you dragging your ass over stuff the same way a dog scoots his butt across the floor.
Still Looking is offline   Quote
Old 12-19-2014, 06:42 PM   #35
Still Looking
BANNED

Talking

Old 12-19-2014, 06:56 PM   #36
GSPMax
BANNED

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Camille Fox View Post
You guys... Lol. Idk where you got your percentage of how many providers HATE their job. I can tell you this much: a woman who is mature enough can see past the physical "imperfections". I put it under quotations because what you may consider undesirable such as weight or age, is not necessarily an issue AT ALL. I am so blind to an individual's exterior, you would not even imagine. I see the person. What I, and many of us, cannot get past, is poor hygiene. A nice person is FAR more attractive to me than one you could considered physically attractive and age has proven, over and over again, to be a plus, not a minus.

Maybe in a perfect world. But being mature or not has nothing to do with wanting better physical attributes of another. In this bobby of course you gotta have that strong mentality and acceptance or otherwise you wouldn't last long being a provider. Some have tried and failed for that specific reason.

If you have providers who are talking bad about other clients, that's usually a way of trying to make you feel special, but you should also wonder if they may be doing the same about you...

Marketing right ? Exactly & probably, that's why i wrote what i wrote.

Trust me, we do NOT see just anyone that throws money at us... If we have a client we rather not see again, there are many ways of doing so, so complaining about them and saying we just have to put up is not the case...

Sad to say but money talks.

As for having a limited availability, well, me for example, there is only one of me, and there are only so many appointments a day that I will accommodate, and I only work so many days a month... So yes, my availability is limited. Some of us are available 24/7, but even they only have so many appts they will schedule a day... Marketing?

Limited availability i was thinking outside the box. You offer the same services that many other providers offer not very limited imo.

but the hobby affords many of us a very good quality of life that a $200k job wouldn't.

Ouch sad to read that.. Long term ? I highly doubt that. Different strokes for different folks i guess.

Camille
Quote:
Originally Posted by rockerrick View Post
Opposite of you, I've had several tell me they enjoy hobby sex much more, because civie guys are lame fucks. Where the hobby guys are constantly learning from their experiences.
If i was provider i would use the same tactics , i really like you , i like your dick , your balls , no one can fuck me like you do, bf/hubby sucks in bed , he dont last long etc lol. I'm a sex whore lol. I can suck dick 24/7 lol. Marketing once again. Yes, hobby guys are constantly learning from their experiences and/or fulfilling sexual fantasies no arguing on that matter.
GSPMax is offline   Quote
Old 12-19-2014, 07:18 PM   #37
Bobave
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Still Looking View Post
I seem to see those catch phrases like "I Love What I Do"...

What does that mean?
Wait. You "seem to see", or you see?
What does "seem to see" mean?
Bobave is offline   Quote
Old 12-19-2014, 08:02 PM   #38
savak
Valued Poster

Encounters: 34

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bobave View Post
maybe thats why he's called still looking.

sometimes he can't make out what he gets his eyes on...

savak is offline   Quote
Old 12-19-2014, 11:28 PM   #39
Still Looking
BANNED

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by savak View Post
maybe thats why he's called still looking.

sometimes he can't make out what he gets his eyes on...

Couldn't have said it better myself!
Old 12-19-2014, 11:32 PM   #40
Still Looking
BANNED

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bobave View Post
Semen to see...
Old 12-20-2014, 12:01 PM   #41
Camille Fox
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 238364
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by GSPMax View Post
but the hobby affords many of us a very good quality of life that a $200k job wouldn't.

Ouch sad to read that.. Long term ? I highly doubt that. Different strokes for different folks i guess.

Nothing "Ouch" or "sad" about it unless you have a narrow minded perception of who we are. Let's talk about quality of life... With my job I make my own schedule, I spend time with who I want to, I take the time off for my loved ones when I need to, I can afford to volunteer with the organizations that mean a lot to me during what otherwise would be "business hours", I travel around the country, I can afford to take a month long vacation, I have an IRA, an emergency savings account, dental and health insurance, investment property, and I pay taxes. Is this long term? Of course not. That is why a lady takes advantage of her time doing this and saves for the future and, if she doesn't have an education already, she can work on getting one while doing this or after retiring.

This situation is not unique to myself. I have encountered many others who have their lives together and take the hobby as a blessing in disguise. The quality of life the hobby afford us, as temporarily as it may be, can certainly be better than many 200k jobs. Preparation for the future is the key.
Camille Fox is offline   Quote
Old 12-20-2014, 01:32 PM   #42
OldYeller
Resident Greekipedia

Encounters: 142

I'd love it too!

A girl earning $1k/day for 200 days earns $200,000. A girl seeing 1 guy for 200 five days a week for a year earns 50k. Lots of other math combinations, but one can earn a lot of money. And people are often doing nice things for you.

And they get to meet great guys like us. They can know a lot about us before we meet because of vouches.

And she gets to get fucked silly once or twice - or a few times - a day!
OldYeller is offline   Quote
Old 12-20-2014, 08:58 PM   #43
pyramider
El Hombre de la Mancha

Encounters: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Little Miss Cuntcakes View Post
I have a mental picture of you dragging your ass over stuff the same way a dog scoots his butt across the floor.

Butt surfing is only an option ...
pyramider is offline   Quote
Old 12-22-2014, 06:37 PM   #44
Still Looking
BANNED

Talking

This one I believe

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1255071
Old 12-23-2014, 07:57 AM   #45
flinde
Valued Poster

Encounters: 39

you guys just don't understand women. when a woman says "I love" about anything, it actually means "I hate". what's wrong with you guys? I learned this 3 x Mrs flindes ago.

uh, vs, doesn't that leave skid marks?
flinde is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women