Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Other US Hotspots > Arkansas > Coed Discussions
Coed Discussions Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 264
sharkman29 252
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70426
biomed160651
Yssup Rider59978
gman4452939
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47591
pyramider46370
bambino40333
CryptKicker37085
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35413
Mojojo33117

Old 01-09-2020, 06:18 PM   #1
Sasnakra
Valued Poster

Default Hotel / Motel and General Travel Curiosities

So I travel a bit. Not heavily, but regularly, and often staying in the same hotels travelling along the same routes. I'm sure others do, too, so I am curious if others have routines, tips and tricks, funny experiences, or anything else that may be worth an active conversation or thread.

Tonight I find myself in Alma. I need to look at one of the maps Ex shared to see where Alma fits in, but close enough to Ft. Smith to probably be considered "more or less Oklahoma". Budget stay tonight as I can be a tightwad at times, so first walking in to my room I am thankful that I pack air freshener. Ozium is my first choice as it definitely works well. A few shots in the air and already things are improving. Anyone else have some tips on the olfactory angle regarding a room?

Pause for power outage. Electrical/lightning storm is playing hell here, but has actually brought up another interesting topic. Preppers? Anyone else here from the Y2K era or otherwise inclined to prep for TEOTWAWKI? The power surge in my room just killed the bulb in the primary light fixture. I keep a flashlight on me all the time, when clothed, but other means of lighting when traveling? Candles? Flashlight (not a Fleshlight)? LED or other type of Lantern?

Enough of that...how about questioning how many sexcapades or "encounters" may have happened in the room you get over the course of the last week, month, etc. Should I sit on that chair? It looks highly suspect...or even familiar! I've seen that chair / this room / that wall art in an ad!?!? Ha!

I know this is not an AOL chat room, but really I kind of miss the old AOL chat rooms. Seems that awhile back here and on boards of years gone by there was more friendly banter and fun threads. Drama, too, but still some fun stuff.

--sasnakrA
Sasnakra is offline   Quote
Old 01-09-2020, 10:03 PM   #2
Exchequer
Valued Poster

Encounters: 23

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sasnakra View Post
So I travel a bit. Not heavily, but regularly, and often staying in the same hotels travelling along the same routes. I'm sure others do, too, so I am curious if others have routines, tips and tricks, funny experiences, or anything else that may be worth an active conversation or thread.

Tonight I find myself in Alma. I need to look at one of the maps Ex shared to see where Alma fits in, but close enough to Ft. Smith to probably be considered "more or less Oklahoma". Budget stay tonight as I can be a tightwad at times, so first walking in to my room I am thankful that I pack air freshener. Ozium is my first choice as it definitely works well. A few shots in the air and already things are improving. Anyone else have some tips on the olfactory angle regarding a room?

Pause for power outage. Electrical/lightning storm is playing hell here, but has actually brought up another interesting topic. Preppers? Anyone else here from the Y2K era or otherwise inclined to prep for TEOTWAWKI? The power surge in my room just killed the bulb in the primary light fixture. I keep a flashlight on me all the time, when clothed, but other means of lighting when traveling? Candles? Flashlight (not a Fleshlight)? LED or other type of Lantern?

Enough of that...how about questioning how many sexcapades or "encounters" may have happened in the room you get over the course of the last week, month, etc. Should I sit on that chair? It looks highly suspect...or even familiar! I've seen that chair / this room / that wall art in an ad!?!? Ha!

I know this is not an AOL chat room, but really I kind of miss the old AOL chat rooms. Seems that awhile back here and on boards of years gone by there was more friendly banter and fun threads. Drama, too, but still some fun stuff.

--sasnakrA
Bring a blacklight and you will never sleep again!

https://youtu.be/Vxv9Fp5Qgso
Exchequer is offline   Quote
Old 01-10-2020, 08:54 AM   #3
Issabella Monroe
Retired

User ID: 86068
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I travel to. I've stayed lots of places and had to leave a couple to find another.I dont travel the same ever but I do frequent certain areas that want me
Issabella Monroe is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women