Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Another Realm
Another Realm This forum is designed for those exploring alternative sexual practices and lifestyles. Whether a seasoned veteran of this scene, a newbie, or simply interested in broadening your sexual horizons, we hope you'll find the content of this forum stimulating and informative.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 246
Top Posters
DallasRain70404
biomed160475
Yssup Rider59901
gman4452916
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47509
pyramider46370
bambino40307
CryptKicker37079
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35317
Mojojo33117

Old 03-02-2014, 01:08 PM   #31
Zhivago52
Valued Poster

Encounters: 16

SoulMate: Great story! Brings back memories of an evening with some Grand Marnier, a fine cigar, and the oral talents of a lovely courtesan in San Antonio who enjoyed both cigars and cock
Zhivago52 is offline   Quote
Old 03-02-2014, 01:56 PM   #32
Solemate62
Valued Poster

Encounters: 41

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zhivago52 View Post
SoulMate: Great story! Brings back memories of an evening with some Grand Marnier, a fine cigar, and the oral talents of a lovely courtesan in San Antonio who enjoyed both cigars and cock
Thanks, Zhivago. I don't think of her much anymore.....only once or twice in a day!
Solemate62 is offline   Quote
Old 03-02-2014, 02:39 PM   #33
speeedracer
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

love it when she knows that the head never gets ignored. if it's not in the mouth, it's in the hand. if it's not in the hand, it between her breasts. or back in the mouth. and she knows how to do multiple things at once. the eye contact, the suction, the shaft rubdown, the ball fondling, the rimming,....
speeedracer is offline   Quote
Old 03-02-2014, 03:39 PM   #34
mm-good
Expanding boundaries...

Encounters: 70

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zhivago52 View Post
Enthusiasm. A woman who completely loses herself in the act.

Technique? Every lady has her way. As for me, whatever the technique, I like drool and sloppiness all over.... moaning...and the finish...not swallowing all of it, but playing with it, drooling it and letting it get all over. Let's not forget the boys and perhaps a little TUMA. And ah yes, save some for a sloppy prolonged kiss after.
+1

That's an excellent recap of some of the very best
mm-good is offline   Quote
Old 03-02-2014, 04:13 PM   #35
DallasRain
HELL's bell ringer!!

User ID: 3067
Location: Based in Missouri AND coming to play in your town soon!!!
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

mmmmm Zhivago....
DallasRain is offline   Quote
Old 03-02-2014, 06:03 PM   #36
BJHunter
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 12
Default Best BBBJ

A "taste" for cum is remarkably important. I have known several gals outside of the business who would rather blow you than fuck you. One of them from LA told me that she had swallowed so much cum over the years that she thought she sloshed. Another gal in Chicago would fuck herself with a dildo while blowing me, and would orgasm loudly when I came. I also knew a woman in New York City who claimed she just had to swallow several mouthfuls of cum a day. Her husband provided one or two, but she needed more ... and I think "needed" was the right word, as she would just literally shiver with a very vivid orgasm as you came in her mouth.

There was not a lot of commonality amongst those three, other than they were middle aged, all probably in their late 40s. The first two ladies liked to fuck as well, but preferred oral ... giving and receiving, both getting well beyond wet when having their pusssy eaten. The lady from NYC had no interest at all in being fucked or eaten, just swallowing mouthfuls of cum was exactly what she was after.

Interestingly, while the one from New York was somewhat plain looking, the one from LA was very attractive, with a great body, and the one from Chicago was just absolutely stunning, and really quite bright, having a doctorate degree.

All good memories.
BJHunter is offline   Quote
Old 03-02-2014, 07:54 PM   #37
Gentleman
Usually On the road again

Encounters: 29

One of my favorite providers in central TX uses (what is to me) the perfect combination of eye contact, spit, suction and passion. What makes this lady the best for me is that when she dt's me she holds her lips on my pubic bone while her gag reflex takes hold and spasms just beneath the head... She can do this for about 15-18 seconds before she needs to breathe but I get about 8 to 10 spectacular contractions each time. Absolutely awesome.

My intuition tells me that a session with DM would be equally interesting...for a variety of reasons.
Gentleman is offline   Quote
Old 03-02-2014, 08:00 PM   #38
ms.aubrielayne
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 125799
My ECCIE Reviews

My absolute favorite is to ask him in the sweetest sluttiest voice possible if he will fuck my face while lay on my back, head hanging off bed, pussy stuffed with a dildo and a vibrator on my clit. Sorry no CIM, but I'm all for a little titty fucking complete with facial..
ms.aubrielayne is offline   Quote
Old 03-02-2014, 09:42 PM   #39
badboy45tfm
Valued Poster

Encounters: 26

I enjoy the wet sloppy deep throats. Best I ever had was from a ebony woman that could deep thoart and lick the bottom of your balls in the process. She was the only one that has and that has been many years ago. Biggest orgasm I have ever had
badboy45tfm is offline   Quote
Old 03-02-2014, 10:21 PM   #40
Guest043022
Account Disabled

Encounters: 74

It is difficult for me to get of from a BJ, always has been,Only one woman has ever made it happen until a couple of weeks ago.I saw a provider in St. Louis and I told her that one of my goals for the session was to cum from the blowjob.She smiled and said no problem, put her hair up in a pony tail and told me it was about to get serious, and boy did it ever!She used a combination of DT, lots of spit and suction and just a little hand action,and within 5 minutes she made it happen! In fact she was able to pull it of twice during the session, the lady has some serious skills for sure!!
Guest043022 is offline   Quote
Old 03-02-2014, 11:06 PM   #41
Guest021217
Account Disabled

User ID: 188894
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gentleman View Post
One of my favorite providers in central TX uses (what is to me) the perfect combination of eye contact, spit, suction and passion. What makes this lady the best for me is that when she dt's me she holds her lips on my pubic bone while her gag reflex takes hold and spasms just beneath the head... She can do this for about 15-18 seconds before she needs to breathe but I get about 8 to 10 spectacular contractions each time. Absolutely awesome.

My intuition tells me that a session with DM would be equally interesting...for a variety of reasons.
I am known for my remarkable bbbj skills I truely enjoy them it turns me on I love doing it more than sex I'm weird I know...lol
Guest021217 is offline   Quote
Old 03-03-2014, 04:59 AM   #42
Ed Highlight
Valued Poster

Encounters: 79
Default Proves the point!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrThom View Post
Its not "HOW, but WHO!"
Quote:
Originally Posted by Solemate62 View Post
It was in the spring of 1986...Once we started our torrid affair, I was soon convinced it was the best sex I ever had in my life! In the year 2014, she remains still the best sex I ever had! She loved to suck my cock ...All of her blowjobs were spectacular......!
I'm on a mission to find the best blowjob ever.... and damn it!!..... I'm not gonna stop 'til I find it!!!
Ed Highlight is offline   Quote
Old 03-03-2014, 06:04 AM   #43
badboy45tfm
Valued Poster

Encounters: 26

Your not weird my dear you are just perfect. Knew a lady that came every time she gave me a bj she also loved bj more than sex, sure miss her.
badboy45tfm is offline   Quote
Old 03-03-2014, 09:22 AM   #44
Babylee
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 1731
My ECCIE Reviews
Default bbbj

I've been known to make a more than a few knees buckle. My technique is more with tongue action I think, although with using the hands, a twist action seems to send some over the edge. Mine is more of a slow, making love to the cock, head. It's kinda hard to explain really..Just enjoy what you do and it will all cum out in the wash...
Babylee is offline   Quote
Old 03-03-2014, 09:59 AM   #45
Zhivago52
Valued Poster

Encounters: 16

Couple of additional thoughts....

Years ago in the aspd days there was a young lady who would have to place a towel on the floor because she orgasm'd and squirted so hard during a BJ it made quite the little puddle. She was a provider for only a few months but made quite the splash....and my apologies for the bad pun.

Then there is the "european" technique that I think a lady near wimberly boasts about....a very slow technique but can last for at least an hour. One must have jaws of steel I would think......
Zhivago52 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women