Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70386
biomed160319
Yssup Rider59854
gman4452869
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47438
pyramider46370
bambino40288
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35162
Mojojo33117

Old 07-17-2016, 07:22 PM   #1
SassySue
BANNED

User ID: 349346
Default Why Did Obama Win and What does it Mean for Republicans?

In a nutshell:

http://www.factandmyth.com/why-obama...-did-obama-win
SassySue is offline   Quote
Old 07-17-2016, 07:24 PM   #2
IIFFOFRDB
Account Disabled

PUT THE BOT ON IGNORE!

IIFFOFRDB is offline   Quote
Old 07-17-2016, 07:31 PM   #3
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by SassySue View Post
In a nutshell:
That explains everything about the article anyone needs to know.
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 07-17-2016, 09:46 PM   #4
Jackie S
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

Like we need a bunch of liberal hacks explaining the gospel according to, well, them.

Obama won because he is a smarmy little Demagogue who promised his constituents something for nothing.

He perfected the old adage that says...."he who takes from Paul, and gives to Peter, can always count on Perter's support".

With President Obama, we have seen the manifestation of a whole new class of citizen. Those that "vote for a living". They sell their vote for the promise of being taken care of.

Ask the Black Community how that's working out, with record unemployment, record out of wedlock births, record single mother families, and record criminal activity resulting in record incarceration.

As ole LBJ said........"we will have those ni----s voting Democrat for the next century".
Jackie S is offline   Quote
Old 07-17-2016, 11:49 PM   #5
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

Obama got elected promising the most transparent administration in history. He lied. Obama promised bipartisan health care reform. He lied.
Obama promised to post all legislation coming to his desk for signature online for five days to allow for public input. He lied.
Obama promised to not hire lobbyists in his administration. He lied.
Obama promised to improve the reputation of the US around the world. He lied.
Obama promised to end the wars. He lied.
Obama promised to close Gitmo in one year. It's still open. He lied.
Obama called the national debt under Bush outrageous and unpatriotic. He was right, but he has continued to increase the national debt every year. He lied.

I understand why he got elected the first time. I almost voted for him. He was saying some great things. But he turned out to be just another lying, power hungry, money grubbing, corporate and banker shill, just like his predecessor.

What I don't understand is how he got re-elected, and now Hillary, who is worse, will be the next one elected. The people have to wake up and demand better, but that will have to wait until after they find the next Pokemon.
CuteOldGuy is offline   Quote
Old 07-18-2016, 12:35 AM   #6
Mr MojoRisin
Account Disabled

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy View Post
Obama got elected promising the most transparent administration in history. He lied. Obama promised bipartisan health care reform. He lied.
Obama promised to post all legislation coming to his desk for signature online for five days to allow for public input. He lied.
Obama called the national debt under Bush outrageous and unpatriotic. He was right, but he has continued to increase the national debt every year. He lied.

I understand why he got elected the first time. I almost voted for him. He was saying some great things. But he turned out to be just another lying, power hungry, money grubbing, corporate and banker shill, just like his predecessor.

What I don't understand is how he got re-elected, and now Hillary, who is worse, will be the next one elected. The people have to wake up and demand better, but that will have to wait until after they find the next Pokemon.
His total existence as a human being is based on a lie.

Jim
Mr MojoRisin is offline   Quote
Old 07-18-2016, 05:57 AM   #7
SassySue
BANNED

User ID: 349346

Quote:

It's true, he didn't keep all of his promises. There were a lot of them, he did keep though. Check the Obameter for yourself to see promises kept, compromises and promises not kept. Notice in some cases, Congress refuses to pass some of Obama's legislation. Not his fault.

From PolitiFact:

http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-me...ises/obameter/

Oh, well, he tried. Frankly, I feel he walked into a huge mess when he became President. With a GOP House and Senate, he had to compromise a lot. Not the best President, but the worst either.
SassySue is offline   Quote
Old 07-18-2016, 06:05 AM   #8
gnadfly
Account Disabled

Default What does it mean to Republicans?

Dead cops.
gnadfly is offline   Quote
Old 07-18-2016, 06:12 AM   #9
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by gnadfly View Post
Dead cops.
Thinning out the votes for the opposition.

It takes more than mere presence at times ...

LexusLover is offline   Quote
Old 07-18-2016, 02:30 PM   #10
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Quote:
It's true, he didn't keep all of his promises. There were a lot of them, he did keep though. Check the Obameter for yourself to see promises kept, compromises and promises not kept. Notice in some cases, Congress refuses to pass some of Obama's legislation. Not his fault.

From PolitiFact:

http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-me...ises/obameter/

Oh, well, he tried. Frankly, I feel he walked into a huge mess when he became President. With a GOP House and Senate, he had to compromise a lot. Not the best President, but the worst either.
He lied too much on too many important things to trust anything he says now. During his term the income gap has widened. He serves the corporate oligarchy that runs the country, just like Hillary will.
Old 07-18-2016, 02:53 PM   #11
JD Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 54

Quote:

You forgot the warning from Barry Goldwater; never elect a person who has wanted to be president their entire life or comes from Chicago.

What you said makes your judgement suspect COG. I was never close to voting for Barry so my judgement is perfect. So take my advice; vote for Trump so that Hillary can get to her new home in the small print of history and we can move on.

Someone tell that idiot SS that Obama walked into a democratic house and senate. He had them for two years and failed to do anything. Of course he may have realized like Hillary in 1993 that just because he wants something, they're not to automatically give it to him. In fact, there is the way our government is designed. Resistance against change.

By the way SS, presidents do NOT submit legislation. You really don't know how the government works do you?
JD Barleycorn is offline   Quote
Old 07-18-2016, 02:58 PM   #12
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Your judgment is not perfect, because you think I care about your opinion.
Old 07-18-2016, 03:05 PM   #13
JD Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 54

Another promise broken by Barry;

"I, Barack Hussein Obama, do solemnly swear that I will faithfully execute the Office of President of the United States, and will to the best of my ability, preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the United States."

In the land of the blind, the one-eyed man is king. In the land of those who almost voted for Obama, the person who never considered it is the most wise.
JD Barleycorn is offline   Quote
Old 07-18-2016, 05:39 PM   #14
Jackie S
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn View Post
Another promise broken by Barry;

"I, Barack Hussein Obama, do solemnly swear that I will faithfully execute the Office of President of the United States, and will to the best of my ability, preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the United States."

In the land of the blind, the one-eyed man is king. In the land of those who almost voted for Obama, the person who never considered it is the most wise.
One thing I never understood. He swore to "protect and defend the Constitution".

Dos that include ALL of it.
He isn't doing a whole lot of "pretecting and defending" the 2d Amendment.

The oath doesn't say....."to protect and defend only the parts of the Constitution I agree with"

Why is it ok to continually try to undermine something you swore to "protect and defend".
Old 07-18-2016, 05:59 PM   #15
Jackie S
Valued Poster

Quote:
It's true, he didn't keep all of his promises.
That's like saying the Titanic just had a little bump in the night.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women