Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Houston > Coed Discussions - Houston
Coed Discussions - Houston Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70383
biomed160296
Yssup Rider59851
gman4452865
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47431
pyramider46370
bambino40282
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35161
Mojojo33117

Old 09-03-2012, 09:46 PM   #16
Guest071514-1
Account Disabled

User ID: 119544
My ECCIE Reviews

I can verify him, and I'm sure any other provider he has reviewed. All you had to do is send a pm, I would had answered right away and let you know. To bad for you, he is a fine piece, you missed out!!!
Guest071514-1 is offline   Quote
Old 10-27-2012, 12:55 PM   #17
Ahriana Love
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 62014
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I didn't miss out on anything. i may have been over booked or something but I remember him. And no he didn't let me know he was on Eccie at all. If he had I would have called to verify him through a couple of the providers he has seen in the past. You people are either stupid or just dont get it. When guys call from Backpage the majority of them are full of shit.

As another provider here on Eccie said; On Backpage you cannot fully trust nutty peolpe. Don't expect the same treatment as members that or on here are P411. When I asked this guy if he was on Eccie or any other review sights he said NO. I remember just who he is. He wanted someone for him and his wife. Now he wishes to cover his own ass by saying that he told me he was on Eccie. Because of his reviews doesn't make it alright for him to lie on here or anywhere. How many guys do some of you providers say no too. If they don't sound right you don't see them or with some of you you don't see certian races of people even if they are here on any hobby sight.

I screen as best I can, and even that isn't enough sometimes. I have had my nose broken, been jumped a few times, and had my money even taken from me in an incall. No one on here are anywhere is perfect. If you think you are then you are full of shit. Be straight with me when I am trying to book you during the screening and there won't be a problem. It is simple as hell. I try to be as respectfull as I can with everyone. Some of the guys are rude and arrogant. Those I do not go see at all. When they start asking me continuously are you coming alone I dont go.

I have been doing this stuff since I was 17. Have seen alot of crap. Some guys don't want you to leave when their time is up, some want to do drugs during the session, some want me to drink with them knowing I have drive, they don't care. some want you to hurry hurry hurry. None of them are going to pay my tickets. Some of them lie about the sessions in the reviews. Ome of them say they are going to write reviews. I have heard that crap so many times. COME ON!!!!!!!!

Hell LE is here on Eccie and other sights as well. If you think they aren't you full of it even more. As i said from the begining of this "I DIDN'T MISS OUT ON ANYTHING." Not seeing was probably the best thing. Lieing @#$ anyway.
Ahriana Love is offline   Quote
Old 10-27-2012, 01:42 PM   #18
klutz
Valued Poster

Encounters: 46

Yet you apparently dont know enough to not ressurect a 2+ month old post...
klutz is offline   Quote
Old 10-27-2012, 04:12 PM   #19
Mojojo
Aficionado

Encounters: 114

Hmmmm ok so according to you he said he was not a member of Eccie...gotcha. Now regardless of that did you still ask him for references? Also you admit to being overbooked and it happens, but did you make any attempts to make to contact him back?

You might want to reconsider backpage clients if you've had all those problems, sometimes that bit of money isn't worth it....as you can tell.
Mojojo is offline   Quote
Old 10-27-2012, 06:02 PM   #20
BFCjosh
Valued Poster

Encounters: 7

I think you missed the point. It does not matter if he told you he was a member at eccie or not, you still treated him like shit. If you decide not to follow through with an appointment, but let the guy know. How hard is that?

Quote:
Originally Posted by bebe View Post
I didn't miss out on anything. i may have been over booked or something but I remember him. And no he didn't let me know he was on Eccie at all. If he had I would have called to verify him through a couple of the providers he has seen in the past. You people are either stupid or just dont get it. When guys call from Backpage the majority of them are full of shit.

As another provider here on Eccie said; On Backpage you cannot fully trust nutty peolpe. Don't expect the same treatment as members that or on here are P411. When I asked this guy if he was on Eccie or any other review sights he said NO. I remember just who he is. He wanted someone for him and his wife. Now he wishes to cover his own ass by saying that he told me he was on Eccie. Because of his reviews doesn't make it alright for him to lie on here or anywhere. How many guys do some of you providers say no too. If they don't sound right you don't see them or with some of you you don't see certian races of people even if they are here on any hobby sight.

I screen as best I can, and even that isn't enough sometimes. I have had my nose broken, been jumped a few times, and had my money even taken from me in an incall. No one on here are anywhere is perfect. If you think you are then you are full of shit. Be straight with me when I am trying to book you during the screening and there won't be a problem. It is simple as hell. I try to be as respectfull as I can with everyone. Some of the guys are rude and arrogant. Those I do not go see at all. When they start asking me continuously are you coming alone I dont go.

I have been doing this stuff since I was 17. Have seen alot of crap. Some guys don't want you to leave when their time is up, some want to do drugs during the session, some want me to drink with them knowing I have drive, they don't care. some want you to hurry hurry hurry. None of them are going to pay my tickets. Some of them lie about the sessions in the reviews. Ome of them say they are going to write reviews. I have heard that crap so many times. COME ON!!!!!!!!

Hell LE is here on Eccie and other sights as well. If you think they aren't you full of it even more. As i said from the begining of this "I DIDN'T MISS OUT ON ANYTHING." Not seeing was probably the best thing. Lieing @#$ anyway.
BFCjosh is offline   Quote
Old 10-28-2012, 10:28 AM   #21
NorthWood
Valued Poster

Lemme get this straight:
- hobbyist asks for session
- provider agrees to session
- provider NCNS's hobbyist
- It is all fault of hobbyist, plus hobbyist that provider agreed to see is now a dubious character and possibly LE

Is that about it?
NorthWood is offline   Quote
Old 10-28-2012, 10:41 AM   #22
Ahriana Love
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 62014
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

No Mojojo213, IT WASN'T ACCORDING TO ME, that he wasn't a member. When I asked him if he was on Eccie he said no. And I did ask him for references. If he had told me he was on eccie I could have check his reviews and contacted the providers he had previously seen. "HOW HARD IS THAT FOR YOU PEOPLE TO UNDERSTAND". And it makes no difference where i post at, but i see that most of you guys going to stick together no matter what. Arrogant smart asses on here just as well as there are on backpage r any other site. I had 2 or three guys from eccie yesterday tell me they wanted appointments and none of them followed through. Not a single one PM'ed me back to say; hey I am going to cancel. But it didn't bother me nor did I get on here and bad mouth them. Not my style nor the way I do things. If this were P411 alot of you would not be on there with the kinda things you pull on here.

And no I didn't treat anyone like shit. Everyone I have seen on here knows that I am true to my word. that is the only time that I haven't been able to make it. Don't give a rats Behind what you think of me either. I am not a bad Person. I just know NOT to see any of you. None of you are perfect. Not a single one. If you can't have you way or get your way you act high any mighty. Please!!!!!
Ahriana Love is offline   Quote
Old 10-28-2012, 11:36 AM   #23
Eva Damita
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 106939
My ECCIE Reviews

[QUOTE=bebe;2695964]also one more thing, when these people call me if they are members of eccie or p411, naughty reviews, i think the members of such sites should at least let us providers know. this way we know that we r dealing with a legitimate hobbyist and not just anyone. calls from BP are not always legit.

True - ECCIE and P411 guys to the very Front of the line!
Eva Damita is offline   Quote
Old 10-28-2012, 03:15 PM   #24
cyclist9
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by klutz View Post
Yet you apparently dont know enough to not ressurect a 2+ month old post...
+1

What he is saying is that people like me would have never known about this except that you reopened it and moved it to the top of the forum.

We all make mistakes it is just how we handle them.
cyclist9 is offline   Quote
Old 10-28-2012, 10:17 PM   #25
Sweet Discretion
Account Disabled

Bebe, if you say you couldn't screen the guy then WHY DID YOU SET AN APPOINTMENT WITH HIM?

Regardless what website he's on, you told this poor guy that you'd meet him at a certain place at a certain time. And not only did you not show up, you didn't even have the common decency to let him know that you wouldn't show up.

You totally fucked this guy over. Then you try to make the excuse that you didn't screen him properly? Looks like a bunch of bull$hit to me. Bad business all around sister.
Sweet Discretion is offline   Quote
Old 10-29-2012, 04:10 AM   #26
bri.blaque.
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 116325
My ECCIE Reviews

ugh dudes stand us up all the time. we get all dressed up and shit then yall wanna come with the oh i think ill pass bs. she didnt show up oh well stop bitchin. its over now and she said she would make it up to u.
bri.blaque. is offline   Quote
Old 10-29-2012, 06:37 PM   #27
Sweet Discretion
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by bri.blaque. View Post
ugh dudes stand us up all the time. we get all dressed up and shit then yall wanna come with the oh i think ill pass bs. she didnt show up oh well stop bitchin. its over now and she said she would make it up to u.

So you're saying it's ok to ncns somebody?

Not cool.
Sweet Discretion is offline   Quote
Old 10-30-2012, 07:06 AM   #28
bbkid
Valued Poster

Encounters: 19

My, how I love to see how some of the hooktards can just fuck up their business by saying something here. Two more scratched off the list here on this page alone.
bbkid is offline   Quote
Old 10-30-2012, 10:35 AM   #29
poppy71
Valued Poster

Encounters: 51

Quote:
Originally Posted by bbkid View Post
My, how I love to see how some of the hooktards can just fuck up their business by saying something here. Two more scratched off the list here on this page alone.
+1 - I was thinking the exact same thing about one in particular
poppy71 is offline   Quote
Old 10-30-2012, 12:30 PM   #30
aquaboy
Account Disabled

Encounters: 18

his quote: After dinner I text BeBe as we're leaving dinner to confirm that we are still on at 12 AM?

She text back yes so I assume okay we're on. Then on our way to the place I spoke to her on the phone and she again confirmed that she would be there.

Bebe, your quotes:

I'm sorry that I did not come I just got book up

And no I didn't treat anyone like shit.

You DID treat him like shit. You set the appointment and then CONFIRMED the appointment, all the while knowing that you had a potential conflict which then manifested itself into a REAL conflict. Does NOT matter if he is/was a member of ANY board and does NOT matter if he told you. You set and confirmed the appointment and should have kept it.

You did apologize here, so I give you props for that, but why wouldn't he post a complaint? He had his wife in on the plan for his 3 way, had his hopes up (and confirmed) and then you blew him off because, in your own words,

"I know but when I'm with some one my phone is not right by me most of the time so when I got out my call it was late so I did not call him back"

so there he sat. As far as Bri's comment, that's true, but imagine if you were sitting there, waiting to get your (CONFIRMED) freak on, and then.... NOTHING. No call, no text, nothing. If she had sent something, he could have maybe gone the plan "b" route. Bri, it doesn't sound to me like you appreciate getting nc/ns'ed, so why should he? If you look at the original post, it really isn't that bad of an alert, pretty much to the point. She chose to blow it up by trying to justify her nc/ns on screening b.s. IF that were her concern, she should address that PRIOR to setting (and CONFIRMING) the appointment, imo.
aquaboy is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women