Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Houston > Coed Discussions - Houston
Coed Discussions - Houston Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70385
biomed160299
Yssup Rider59854
gman4452869
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47437
pyramider46370
bambino40287
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35162
Mojojo33117

Old 04-22-2016, 03:42 PM   #1
Permission2Look

Encounters: 15
Default Awkward Appointments or No Chemistry

As the title says, ever have one? How'd you handle it? Would you go back? Was it just a one off?

I'm asking because I had one in the beginning of the year. She was attractive, all positive reviews, and really tried to please. I don't know what it was but it was like walking with two left feet. IOP/ conversation wise she was great. It was just the actual act, including foreplay, kissing, etc. I got hard and did the deed. Didn't/ couldn't finish though.

Now I was going through my P411 okay and I saw her name and remembered the appointment. Now I'm wondering if I should schedule for another try or just leave it be. Honestly I'm leaning towards leave it be. It was that awkward. Almost like two siblings making out. bleh.

So anyone else have a story or experience like this? I don't wanna be the only weirdo.
Permission2Look is offline   Quote
Old 04-22-2016, 03:51 PM   #2
Guest032117
Account Disabled

User ID: 117397
My ECCIE Reviews

If you felt awkward, she felt awkward. Move on. That's what I would do.
Guest032117 is offline   Quote
Old 04-22-2016, 03:56 PM   #3
Sadsack
Valued Poster

Encounters: 36

Based on what you said, that she tried to please, could mean that the next time could be great.

When they just go through the motions, or exude a attitude of not caring, that's when you don't at least consider trying again. Just my opinion.
Sadsack is offline   Quote
Old 04-22-2016, 03:59 PM   #4
Guest032117
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sadsack View Post
Based on what you said, that she tried to please, could mean that the next time could be great.

When they just go through the motions, or exude a attitude of not caring, that's when you don't at least consider trying again. Just my opinion.
On second thought, sure, try again, but don't blame her if it doesn't improve. Just move on.
Old 04-22-2016, 04:24 PM   #5
Don T. Lukbak
Valued Poster

Encounters: 6

Leave it be. Nobody is compatible with everybody...it's a lizard brain and pheromone thang...nobody's fault, unless you refuse to honor nature's messages..if you ignore them the fault will be yours.
Don T. Lukbak is offline   Quote
Old 04-22-2016, 05:43 PM   #6
Victoria of Houston
Account Disabled

User ID: 71
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Permission2Look View Post
As the title says, ever have one? How'd you handle it? Would you go back? Was it just a one off?

I'm asking because I had one in the beginning of the year. She was attractive, all positive reviews, and really tried to please. I don't know what it was but it was like walking with two left feet. IOP/ conversation wise she was great. It was just the actual act, including foreplay, kissing, etc. I got hard and did the deed. Didn't/ couldn't finish though.

Now I was going through my P411 okay and I saw her name and remembered the appointment. Now I'm wondering if I should schedule for another try or just leave it be. Honestly I'm leaning towards leave it be. It was that awkward. Almost like two siblings making out. bleh.

So anyone else have a story or experience like this? I don't wanna be the only weirdo.

Agree with what others have said; just leave it be. There is no way it is going to work perfectly with every lady you see.

Can't tell you how many awkward sessions I've had, when I could tell so much the gent wasn't into me. They always let me finish, but I could just tell. It didn't matter what I did/didn't do, sometimes that je nais se quoi just isn't there between 2 people. Then I felt super awkward for the rest of the sesh having to finish this guy who I can tell wants to be elsewhere or just wants it to be over.

There are tons of ladies out there, I am sure you will find one or even some that you have a better connection with.

Now, do I feel instantly attracted/connected to every single client I see? Of course not. However, for me personally, if I can tell he is enjoying it and enjoying me, that is enough for me to feel some kind of chemistry/friction and want to perform the best damn session I possibly can. It is very cerebral...if the gent is sending out whatever vibes, I pick up on them and it influences how the session goes.
Victoria of Houston is offline   Quote
Old 04-22-2016, 05:47 PM   #7
Guest021817-2
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17

http://www.peopleskillsdecoded.com/socially-awkward/

Try this.....
Guest021817-2 is offline   Quote
Old 04-22-2016, 05:54 PM   #8
anita
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 41999
My ECCIE Reviews

It is up to you to meet her again or not. But if the whole kissing, foreplay etc was really awkward I wouldn't meet again. Like Don said, you can't have great chemistry with everyone.
anita is offline   Quote
Old 04-22-2016, 05:57 PM   #9
Caligula1
Valued Poster

Encounters: 33

If you really like her pursue her. People have bad days. Every encounter is different. But the meetings you enjoy should be followed through. My two sense. It's not just them, always remember it could be us too. Even it is a business decision ladies in both sides of the world are tender in nature. No one wants to loose a good client, we do prefer to be regulars mixing variety. Honestly, I am blessed to meet some nice individuals and yummy is one of them.
Caligula1 is offline   Quote
Old 04-22-2016, 08:19 PM   #10
TheCat'sMeow
BANNED

Why do you want to see the same whore twice?,,,It doesn't matter if the first session was great or not,,,Most whores in Houston are terrible the second or third time around. If the whore can't get the job done right the first time around or if you were not all that into her in the first place, then you need to move on.
TheCat'sMeow is offline   Quote
Old 04-22-2016, 08:30 PM   #11
Guest100116
Account Disabled

Encounters: 30

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheCat'sMeow View Post
Why do you want to see the same whore twice?,,,It doesn't matter if the first session was great or not,,,Most whores in Houston are terrible the second or third time around. If the whore can't get the job done right the first time around or if you were not all that into her in the first place, then you need to move on.
Lol. What a big man behind the keyboard. Everyone pay attention.
Guest100116 is offline   Quote
Old 04-22-2016, 08:38 PM   #12
TheCat'sMeow
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by cctex View Post
Lol. What a big man behind the keyboard. Everyone pay attention.
^^^^^^^

Old 04-22-2016, 09:00 PM   #13
TheCat'sMeow
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caligula1 View Post
we do prefer to be regulars mixing variety.
You are so wrong there,,,The regulars have a stable of proven whores if they get bored with the same whore but at the same time they don't want to take any chances with newbie whores or whores that will fail the chemistry test,,,Prolific, non-regular Johns are immune to fail as long as they are seeing a variety of well-reviewed or popular whores that offer consistent, cookie-cutter services to all Johns. However, in a crappy hobby city like Houston that has too many fickle whores this can be more of a challenge.
Old 04-22-2016, 09:21 PM   #14
Guest032117
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Post traumatic spa rejection disorder?
Old 04-22-2016, 09:21 PM   #15
Guest100116
Account Disabled

Encounters: 30

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheCat'sMeow View Post
^^^^^^^

I just know what I like citizen. It's ok though, maybe some hooktard will pat you on the head.
Guest100116 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women