Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > San Antonio > Coed Discussions - San Antonio
Coed Discussions - San Antonio Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 261
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 243
Top Posters
DallasRain70359
biomed160169
Yssup Rider59818
gman4452817
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47402
pyramider46370
bambino40244
CryptKicker37046
Mokoa36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35112
Mojojo33117

Old 02-06-2013, 09:16 AM   #1
AngeLisa
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 127173
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews
Default Fender Bender

Hello eccie fam,

Yesterday I was involved in the most scariest car wreck ever. I was struck by a loose tire to the front windshield and hood of my truck.
It was pretty bad at the scene but I did walk away.
I was in complete shook the way this tire was airborne and fly across the median straight for me.
My arm is bruised pretty ugly, the hospital gave me a pill then proceeded to get the glass out of my arm.well the pill wore off and I think I will need another day off to heal. I'm Taking off today guys to try and relax and get back to normal.

I have appointments this weekend that I will make. And my schedule will resume as normal Tomorrow.

I need 2 things. Just alittle info when you read this,
1. A good lawyer (one that won't get more in fees then I will to buy a car)

2. A truck or SUV for sale up to $5000 I will spend( or a awesome trade,that's how I got it to begin with)

I know INCOME TAX times are here but guess who didn't have a job last year:ME!!!!
So no I don't have the money yet, but if someone who knows a guy that will take payments or trade( sounds like a ISO/request but its not) send them my way please.

Thanks Again
Xoxo
Jucci
AngeLisa is offline   Quote
Old 02-06-2013, 09:19 AM   #2
M.I.L.F. JOY
Account Disabled

User ID: 116295
My ECCIE Reviews

Sorry to read this how scary I wonder who's tire it was....feel better mamacita
M.I.L.F. JOY is offline   Quote
Old 02-06-2013, 09:24 AM   #3
AngeLisa
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 127173
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

It was the drivers tire from his car...like the Front or back tire. The cops found him on the other side of the hwy, without a wheel.

Geez it was some final destination Shit honestly had me shook
AngeLisa is offline   Quote
Old 02-06-2013, 10:43 AM   #4
pickupkid
Valued Poster

Encounters: 77

hope you feel better Sweete
pickupkid is offline   Quote
Old 02-06-2013, 11:47 AM   #5
cowboy84
Enjoying Life

Encounters: 19

Damn...I'm glad you made it out ok
cowboy84 is offline   Quote
Old 02-06-2013, 01:19 PM   #6
joshharris86
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Good that you're not seriously hurt!

I've never seen freeways anywhere else in the US as filled with flying or stationary debris as here.
Most of all, IH35.
joshharris86 is offline   Quote
Old 02-06-2013, 02:27 PM   #7
Guest061815-1
Account Disabled

Encounters: 132

Glad you're (mostly) OK!
Guest061815-1 is offline   Quote
Old 02-06-2013, 02:50 PM   #8
Giddy-Up
Gaining Momentum

Dang, that is scary.
Hope everything heals as it should.
They make new cars everyday, arms, not so much.
Giddy-Up is offline   Quote
Old 02-06-2013, 03:50 PM   #9
blasian1246
Valued Poster

Encounters: 13

Glad you're ok! To answer your question, well #1 question, if the other party has insurance, I would suggest not getting a lawyer. I'm not trying to give you legal advice, but its not worth it. You're going to get paid out the same amount whether you have a lawyer or not, especially if the injury is what they consider not serious. The only thing that will happen is you take yourself out of the picture (once you get a lawyer, the insurance company can no longer communicate with you, and vice versa), and they'll get their cut basically for filing the claim on your behalf.
blasian1246 is offline   Quote
Old 02-06-2013, 04:02 PM   #10
Laz
Valued Poster

Encounters: 10

As long as the other guy has insurance it should pay the cost to repair your car or the value of your car whichever is less plus any medical costs and some for pain and suffering. They should also cover a rental car while yours is being repaired or for a short time for you to search for a car.
Laz is offline   Quote
Old 02-06-2013, 05:25 PM   #11
Dat1979
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 5

Get well soon Jucci cuz we need you !
Dat1979 is offline   Quote
Old 02-06-2013, 05:42 PM   #12
Guest120113
Account Disabled

User ID: 161355
My ECCIE Reviews

The BIG money in these cases comes from the personal injury and the recovery, lost wages, future pain and sufferring, etc. The insurance company WILL screw you around if they can... if you want a big payday you will no doubt need an attorney. Otherwise they will usually settle with you for around 1-3 thousand dollars for the PI portion... after medical bills.

These are standard obligations but insurance companies like the profit in their pocket... sometimes it becomes IMPERATIVE for you TELL THEM what you require... not ask. If you have not gotten a rental, DEMAND IT... NOW! Let them know you arent taking their cheapo bullshit!
Ins companies DO NOT WANT AN ATTORNEY INVOLVED. If you inform them you will consult one they will act quickly to meet your demands. Tort lawyers take these cases in a heartbeat and they know it. Lawsuits cost more money, they should be begging to settle with you if you stand up and assert yourself to them. This has been my expereience anyway... pm me if you have questions... or need any legal referrals. I know a couple PI attorneys who take these cases on contigency and charge 25 percent rather than the customary 40 percent the "BIG" law firms charge.

GLAD YOU ARE OK! THAT IS HELLLLLA SCARY!!!!
Guest120113 is offline   Quote
Old 02-06-2013, 08:40 PM   #13
zammae
Valued Poster

Encounters: 13

That's pretty bad! Glad you're ok though.
zammae is offline   Quote
Old 02-06-2013, 09:03 PM   #14
GuySmiley
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

18 years as an auto injury claims adjuster in a former life... I know of what I speak...

I recommend trying to resolve the claim yourself first. If you can't resolve it, THEN get an attorney. This way, if you settle yourself, you'll get all the $ for bills and pain/suffering. If you get attorney, say goodbye to 25-40%, and the attorney takes their money FIRST, then you pay bills, then you keep the rest.

If the injury is not significant (Head trauma, broken bones, etc...), getting an attorney will NOT scare the insurance company, and the adjuster will tell the attorney the same thing they are telling you about the settlement value of your injury claim. The attorney will know what they can and can't get ahead of time when all the facts are known; to them, you are bait fish...

Good luck. Let us know how it turns out...
GuySmiley is offline   Quote
Old 02-06-2013, 09:11 PM   #15
mwsatx
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ginger Lovelace View Post
The BIG money in these cases comes from the personal injury and the recovery, lost wages, future pain and sufferring, etc. The insurance company WILL screw you around if they can... if you want a big payday you will no doubt need an attorney. Otherwise they will usually settle with you for around 1-3 thousand dollars for the PI portion... after medical bills.

These are standard obligations but insurance companies like the profit in their pocket... sometimes it becomes IMPERATIVE for you TELL THEM what you require... not ask. If you have not gotten a rental, DEMAND IT... NOW! Let them know you arent taking their cheapo bullshit!
Ins companies DO NOT WANT AN ATTORNEY INVOLVED. If you inform them you will consult one they will act quickly to meet your demands. Tort lawyers take these cases in a heartbeat and they know it. Lawsuits cost more money, they should be begging to settle with you if you stand up and assert yourself to them. This has been my expereience anyway... pm me if you have questions... or need any legal referrals. I know a couple PI attorneys who take these cases on contigency and charge 25 percent rather than the customary 40 percent the "BIG" law firms charge.

GLAD YOU ARE OK! THAT IS HELLLLLA SCARY!!!!
Ginger's advise is spot on The insurance companies WILL SCREW YOU and you WON'T enjoy it. Be demanding, document every single little thing, and be a relentless bitch until they make it right.
mwsatx is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women