Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Kansas and Missouri > Kansas City Metro > Coed Discussions
Coed Discussions Hobby-related discussions belong here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 261
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 243
Top Posters
DallasRain70365
biomed160193
Yssup Rider59821
gman4452826
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47410
pyramider46370
bambino40248
CryptKicker37052
Mokoa36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35112
Mojojo33117

Old 09-21-2016, 11:55 PM   #16
ScubaBad
Valued Poster

Encounters: 18

Quote:
Originally Posted by Notjodaddy View Post
How is blurred picture is no better than no picture?

If she cant post an honest picture she is hiding something. If she won't post a picture you might want to bring two bags to appointment, one for her and one for you just in case one might fall off.

Face down ass up is also a good option. That neither party has to look at the other.

Whores are cum dumpsters so do you really care what they look like
I'm sure you know that your are a total waste of space and a d-bag. With that attitude, you couldn't get laid in a $2 whorehouse with a $100 bill.
ScubaBad is offline   Quote
Old 09-22-2016, 04:58 AM   #17
whatstheplay
Valued Poster

Encounters: 66

Quote:
Originally Posted by Notjodaddy View Post
How is blurred picture is no better than no picture?

If she cant post an honest picture she is hiding something. If she won't post a picture you might want to bring two bags to appointment, one for her and one for you just in case one might fall off.

Face down ass up is also a good option. That neither party has to look at the other.

Give it a little thought, if you are capable. A blurred pic gives you something to work with, but no pic give you nothing to work with but your imagination.

According to you.......
Quote:
You'd be willing to sign up for a visit with a gal that looks like you avatar? Here's my advice.....make sure you bring 2 bags.
whatstheplay is offline   Quote
Old 09-23-2016, 04:36 PM   #18
Guest123017
Valued Poster

Encounters: 52

I've read a lot of reviews where the more revealing pics are in the ROS. It keeps them out of public view (I know I know) and off the provider profiles should they choose.

Then you get the content you need per what may happen on your date if you get lucky and an image that was taken recent enough that you know who will be there with you.

just a thought...
Guest123017 is offline   Quote
Old 09-23-2016, 04:50 PM   #19
SweetlyBlended80
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 219560
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by nudiej View Post
I've read a lot of reviews where the more revealing pics are in the ROS. It keeps them out of public view (I know I know) and off the provider profiles should they choose.

Then you get the content you need per what may happen on your date if you get lucky and an image that was taken recent enough that you know who will be there with you.

just a thought...
I wouldn't mind if it's attached to my review but defiantly with a regular I trust.
SweetlyBlended80 is offline   Quote
Old 09-24-2016, 07:59 AM   #20
AllThisMeat
Premium Access

Encounters: 71

Quote:
Originally Posted by SweetSuzanna View Post
What do guys go by the most? Pics or reviews? I think it's helpful when the review gives a good description of her looks. Pics are great but I bet you gentleman would not like pics of your faces posted here?!privacy is essential
Pics tell me if I'm attracted to her. Reviews tell me if her attitude/personality, skills, and behavior will add to or detract from that.

As far as the face pic comment, everyone measures their own level of risk. If I were here marketing my sensual abilities, I'd use every option to my advantage that I could... including showing my face of I felt that were necessary. You have to bait the hook for the fish you'd like to catch. But, I don't discredit anyone who makes different choices in this area.
AllThisMeat is offline   Quote
Old 09-25-2016, 09:20 AM   #21
SweetSuzanna
MILF Extrodinaire

User ID: 305703
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by whatstheplay View Post
I thought the OP was suggesting that if pics of the guys were to be posted, we'd be in a position where our identity would be exposed; I'm sure no one would want that. I'm okay with a blurred pic of the ladies, but no pic is a bit extreme for my taste. And much like the ladies that do NOT include a face pic, we'd possibly get turned down based on our looks. Just my thought.....?
Yes.that is what I meant about the customers desire for discretion as well.
SweetSuzanna is offline   Quote
Old 09-27-2016, 03:48 PM   #22
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17

Photos--- Does she look inviting.
Reviews--- Is her menu what you are looking for. Did she get a yes?
If you can read the ROS it is a plus.
i'va biggen is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women