Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Sandbox - National
The Sandbox - National The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 252
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70407
biomed160512
Yssup Rider59911
gman4452921
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47518
pyramider46370
bambino40312
CryptKicker37079
Mokoa36486
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35336
Mojojo33117

Old 05-30-2013, 02:13 PM   #826
jbravo_123
Verified Member

Encounters: 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by YummyMarie View Post
May 30, 2013

1. In love, is intensity or permanence more important to you? How much do you expect from someone who loves you?

2. If you could wake up tomorrow having gained one ability or quality, what would it be?
1) Like everyone else, permanence. I think you'll find as the age of the poster gets older, that'll get more important.

What I expect? Reciprocation and honesty. Without those, there's no reason to stick around.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tucson View Post
May 30, 2013
2. Youth- I didn't realize it's value at the time.
How does that saying go? "Youth is wasted on the young"?
jbravo_123 is offline   Quote
Old 05-30-2013, 02:17 PM   #827
Guest030824
Account Disabled

Encounters: 26
Default Youth

Youth is Gods joke on human kind. If it were reversed I could afford that Corvette and the women it would draw.
Guest030824 is offline   Quote
Old 05-30-2013, 02:20 PM   #828
Guest032117
Account Disabled

User ID: 117397
My ECCIE Reviews

How much do you expect from someone who loves you?

I want it all...but most of all I want to be loved unconditionally in return, I need to know I am loved EXACTLY THE WAY I AM RIGHT NOW, no more, no less.
Guest032117 is offline   Quote
Old 05-30-2013, 02:23 PM   #829
Uncle Han
BANNED

Quote:
How much do you expect from someone who loves you?

I want it all...but most of all I want to be loved unconditionally in return, I need to know I am loved EXACTLY THE WAY I AM RIGHT NOW, no more, no less.
all love is conditional.

unconditional love is just another way to say obsession.
Uncle Han is offline   Quote
Old 05-30-2013, 02:23 PM   #830
Guest032117
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uncle Han View Post
Tell us your last 2 good ideas.
I didn't say they were GOOD ideas, did I? LOL

1. Go through all the closets in the house and pull out stuff that doesn't fit...instead of buying more hangers!

2. Reading a book...ANY book...to be able to sit still long enough...awesomeness.
Old 05-30-2013, 02:28 PM   #831
Guest032117
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
all love is conditional.

Now that just makes me sad. For all my faults in life, I know there are at least 3 miniature humans that love me unconditionally, and I them. Don't forget that you don't have to like someone or their actions to LOVE them. hmmm
Old 05-30-2013, 02:35 PM   #832
Guest030824
Account Disabled

Quote:
all love is conditional.

I disagree with the term obsession. Unconditional love to me implies no matter what else may occur the others love is constant. I was married nearly 50 years and I was an ass hole when I was young. She on the other hand had a problem with spending. Despite all of that there was love to over ride those things. I was in the Army 9 years and spent a great amount of time away but remained faithful as did she. In my civilian job I was on the road often and we still managed to hold are oaths sacred.
Old 05-30-2013, 02:37 PM   #833
Uncle Han
BANNED

Quote:
Now that just makes me sad. For all my faults in life, I know there are at least 3 miniature humans that love me unconditionally, and I them. Don't forget that you don't have to like someone or their actions to LOVE them. hmmm
Why is that sad? Is not giving and receiving between 2 human beings not a beautiful thing?

You do have to like someone to love them. You're confusing obsession with love.

The love of your children is dependent upon being a good mother to them. They will not love you if you didn't feed, cloth, clean, keep warn, show affection to, etc. Their love is dependent upon you doing your best for them.

Loving someone requires getting things we need and want. Giving love is conditional on getting love.
Old 05-30-2013, 02:39 PM   #834
Uncle Han
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by tucson View Post
Unconditional love to me implies no matter what else may occur the others love is constant.
Unconditional love is conditioned upon receiving constant love? I rest my case.
Old 05-30-2013, 02:44 PM   #835
Guest032117
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Commercial break celebrating my obsession with...

Old 05-30-2013, 02:47 PM   #836
Guest030824
Account Disabled

Quote:
Unconditional love is conditioned upon receiving constant love? I rest my case.
Yes I agree with that but there are times when you get so pissed off that you really don't "like" the person laying next to you. But down deep the love is there. Unbridled love does not imply that one or the other is obsessed.
Old 05-30-2013, 02:59 PM   #837
Guest032117
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Why is that sad? Is not giving and receiving between 2 human beings not a beautiful thing?

You do have to like someone to love them. You're confusing obsession with love.

The love of your children is dependent upon being a good mother to them. They will not love you if you didn't feed, cloth, clean, keep warn, show affection to, etc. Their love is dependent upon you doing your best for them.

Loving someone requires getting things we need and want. Giving love is conditional on getting love.
I still disagree with you, but am still very glad you are sharing your thoughts with us.

Upon birth we are completely helpless and incapable of "showing affection/love," (in a technical sense I mean). We have nothing to offer the adult in return. But the adult, by default, still loves us, even when we constantly whine, poop, eat, keep them up at night, and drain them of their resources. In addition, consider the population of people who fall along the spectrum of autism. In extreme cases, they cannot function regularly, and even touching them can be painful sensory overload (so they can't successfully be hugged and return affections towards their caretakers). Even with all of this, love for them can still exist.

BTW, who said anything about children?
Old 05-30-2013, 03:09 PM   #838
Guest032117
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews
Lightbulb

Quote:

I believe you are confusing love with trust. Erikson's stages of psychosocial development define what you are describing as the psychosocial acquisition of trust/mistrust during the first 2 years of life.

There are people whom I love in life who have never gained or earned my trust. But don't get me wrong, as it sure is nice when trust is there.
Old 05-30-2013, 03:14 PM   #839
Uncle Han
BANNED

Quote:
I
Upon birth we are completely helpless and incapable of "showing affection/love," (in a technical sense I mean). We have nothing to offer the adult in return.
Babies are capable of love and showing it. Their smiles and touch may have drool, but they show it. When your babies were born, did you doubt their love? Bonding is a 2 way street.

Babies give more to parents than parents give to babies. Babies are the continuation, the hope, the love, the future.
Old 05-30-2013, 03:16 PM   #840
Uncle Han
BANNED

Quote:
I believe you are confusing love with trust. Erikson's stages of psychosocial development define what you are describing as the psychosocial acquisition of trust/mistrust during the first 2 years of life.

There are people whom I love in life who have never gained or earned my trust. But don't get me wrong, as it sure is nice when trust is there.
Trust is not a component of love? I think you are confusing being in love with loving to be in love. Obsession is not love. Love is never unhealthy. If what you think is love is unhealthy, then it's something else.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women