Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Houston > Coed Discussions - Houston
Coed Discussions - Houston Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70384
biomed160299
Yssup Rider59854
gman4452866
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47432
pyramider46370
bambino40285
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35162
Mojojo33117

Old 01-11-2010, 10:45 PM   #1
internet_inventor2
Valued Poster

Encounters: 18
Default I guess I am sheltered

I am not ashamed to admit that I learned/tried something new today. I set an appointment with Sub Cilla today. She is going to laugh at me cause i didn't tell her but, I really thought that her name was short for Substitute Cilla, hell I was wondering who was the real Cilla. I looked at it twice and was like does it say Subzilla (like she gobbles up cock like godzillla, her way of being funny), then I thought that maybe it was some Navy thing or she liked to go below.

My last thought was that she was Substitute teacher at some point but then I was like man there are a great deal of substitutes being providers cause adventuress4U mentioned to me that she was a Sub during a session, I was like cool, I like teachers (I know why adv4u just laughed now).

It started to sink in when Sub Cilla texted me back before the session, I aint no Suma Cum Laude but I started to understand it on the way, review will follow

My question is have you ever thought you knew every term, slang whatever in the hobby and/or real life and then you find out later that you were wrong or surprised. Kind of like someone telling the words to a song of which you "thought" you knew the words.

P.S. I thought that it was Deck the Halls with Balls of Holly until last Christmas. I know someone of you are like it is but its actually bows of Holly.
internet_inventor2 is offline   Quote
Old 01-11-2010, 10:50 PM   #2
Guest040810-3
Account Disabled

Encounters: 2

TFF, II2. I'm a little curious how you missed her threads and reviews back on the P.

..gobbles cock.... ROFLMAO

boughs of holly, bro. like.. rock-a-bye baby on the tree top when the bough breaks blah blah blah...
Guest040810-3 is offline   Quote
Old 01-11-2010, 10:51 PM   #3
Sisyphus
Valued Poster

Location: Up a hill...down a hill... Up a hill...down a hill...

Quote:
Originally Posted by internet_inventor2 View Post
I am not ashamed to admit that I learned/tried something new today. I set an appointment with Sub Cilla today. She is going to laugh at me cause i didn't tell her but, I really thought that her name was short for Substitute Cilla, hell I was wondering who was the real Cilla. I looked at it twice and was like does it say Subzilla (like she gobbles up cock like godzillla, her way of being funny), then I thought that maybe it was some Navy thing or she liked to go below.

My last thought was that she was Substitute teacher at some point but then I was like man there are a great deal of substitutes being providers cause adventuress4U mentioned to me that she was a Sub during a session, I was like cool, I like teachers (I know why adv4u just laughed now).

It started to sink in when Sub Cilla texted me back before the session, I aint no Suma Cum Laude but I started to understand it on the way, review will follow

My question is have you ever thought you knew every term, slang whatever in the hobby and/or real life and then you find out later that you were wrong or surprised. Kind of like someone telling the words to a song of which you "thought" you knew the words.

P.S. I thought that it was Deck the Halls with Balls of Holly until last Christmas. I know someone of you are like it is but its actually bows of Holly.
I don't think day goes by that I don't have to look up some term or piece of slang from an imaginary world. Usually, I just laugh. Sometimes I scratch my cranium & wonder why/how it would EVER occur to anyone. But, to each his own.

I presume once you figure out what "sub" really was a good time was had by all!

P.S. It's actually boughs of holly
Sisyphus is offline   Quote
Old 01-11-2010, 11:01 PM   #4
topcat19542001
Valued Poster

Encounters: 43

ii2, that was tff. CWF the review...
TopCat
topcat19542001 is offline   Quote
Old 01-11-2010, 11:01 PM   #5
Guest040810-3
Account Disabled

Encounters: 2

oh yah. i often find myself looking some of this stuff up. google, wikipedia, and urbandictionary.com are my friends, that's for certain.
Guest040810-3 is offline   Quote
Old 01-11-2010, 11:04 PM   #6
internet_inventor2
Valued Poster

Encounters: 18

Thanks Sisyphus, lol, and if I may quote one of the greatest rednecks (Stone Cold) ever, HELL YEAH.

Island, I really didn't have a want to see her till yesterday, I saw the blues in the avatar plus one of her pics and was like Tiger Tiger Woods yall.
internet_inventor2 is offline   Quote
Old 01-11-2010, 11:18 PM   #7
topcat19542001
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by internet_inventor2 View Post
and was like Tiger Tiger Woods yall.
You mean schwing?!?!
TopCat
Old 01-12-2010, 03:28 AM   #8
RebeccaFair
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 70
My ECCIE Reviews

As stated above urbandictionary.com is my friend! Recently I spent a weekend with a friend, we ended up playing upwords(hey I occasionally like board games too, lol)...I tried to use a word I had used practically all my life and it was pointed out it wasn't a real word, and not in the dictionary. My hand smacked my forehead and silently I'm thinking 'you idiot'...I was just amazed that I did not know that wasn't a word, as I've done some editing in the past. (so sometimes words are my life) Now, I can't even remember what the word was, but it definitely made me realize I was not near as smart as I thought I was. So I know exactly where you are coming from.
RebeccaFair is offline   Quote
Old 01-12-2010, 06:39 AM   #9
notanewbie
Valued Poster

Encounters: 99

two observations II2, one, if she gobbled your dick up you would have no dick AND no ass. You would just be left with your taint and I am not sure that would entertain the ladies. Second, I thought the song was " put your balls in Holly " I can go deep, don't get me wrong, but if I tried that will Holly she would probably slap me.
notanewbie is offline   Quote
Old 01-12-2010, 06:52 AM   #10
enderwiggin
Valued Poster

Encounters: 69

I recently learned what "Asian" meant, and its not a reference to someone's ethnicity.
enderwiggin is offline   Quote
Old 01-12-2010, 07:15 AM   #11
Victoria of Houston
Account Disabled

User ID: 71
My ECCIE Reviews

Hey, I just learned what "russian" meant, lol! I mean, I knew about the act just not that it was called that in slang. Also, I think it was only recently that cb said something about getting pg (on the old board) and I had to ask what that meant. I thought it was some sort of new std.
Victoria of Houston is offline   Quote
Old 01-12-2010, 07:29 AM   #12
boardman
Making Pussy Great Again

Encounters: 26

Quote:
Originally Posted by Victoria of Houston View Post
Also, I think it was only recently that cb said something about getting pg (on the old board) and I had to ask what that meant. I thought it was some sort of new std.
Careful Victoria your youthful innocence is showing.
boardman is offline   Quote
Old 01-12-2010, 07:47 AM   #13
Victoria of Houston
Account Disabled

User ID: 71
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by boardman View Post
Careful Victoria your youthful innocence is showing.
Hey, if I can swing the illusion of innocence for even a few more years, that will make me happy.....or, I could always just pretend to be young and naive(hence the school girl skirt).
Victoria of Houston is offline   Quote
Old 01-12-2010, 08:05 AM   #14
topcat19542001
Valued Poster

Quote:
cb said something about getting pg
Wait, wait, WAIT. CB's PG? How did I miss *THAT* post?
TopCat
Old 01-12-2010, 11:12 AM   #15
boardman
Making Pussy Great Again

Encounters: 26

Quote:
or, I could always just pretend to be young and naive(hence the school girl skirt).
Hmmmmm, That's really HOT!
boardman is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women