Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 265
sharkman29 252
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70435
biomed160686
Yssup Rider60005
gman4452941
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47607
pyramider46370
bambino40335
CryptKicker37090
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35426
Mojojo33117

Old 01-22-2015, 05:29 PM   #1
wellendowed1911
Account Disabled

Encounters: 85
Default Why don't conservatives believe in equal pay for women?

I am beyond shocked of how a working woman could every support a GOP ticket when the GOP feels that women should not have equal pay as men. Every last Republican even women voted when against equal pay when the bill came up in Sept 2014 :http://thinkprogress.org/economy/201...-fairness-act/

During the SOTU when Obama announced that he would fight for equal pay for women- to a huge applause from the Dems- the Republicans were silent- even that orange faced buffoon Boehner was frozen in his seat.

What's even more shocking is that guys like Whirlaway, JF, IIFF, and I.B are properly benefiting more under Obama's policies then the GOP's policies. At least Whirlaway has admitted a time of two that economically has benefitted under Obama's liberal policies.
So JD, Whirly, IIFF and I. B- not sure if you guys are married or have working age daughters/sisters are you ok with them getting paid less money for the same work?
wellendowed1911 is offline   Quote
Old 01-22-2015, 06:06 PM   #2
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by wellendowed1911 View Post
I am beyond shocked of how a working woman could every support a GOP ticket when the GOP feels that women should not have equal pay as men. Every last Republican even women voted when against equal pay when the bill came up in Sept 2014 :http://thinkprogress.org/economy/201...-fairness-act/

During the SOTU when Obama announced that he would fight for equal pay for women- to a huge applause from the Dems- the Republicans were silent- even that orange faced buffoon Boehner was frozen in his seat.

What's even more shocking is that guys like Whirlaway, JF, IIFF, and I.B are properly benefiting more under Obama's policies then the GOP's policies. At least Whirlaway has admitted a time of two that economically has benefitted under Obama's liberal policies.
So JD, Whirly, IIFF and I. B- not sure if you guys are married or have working age daughters/sisters are you ok with them getting paid less money for the same work?
The women on this SHMB, by and large, get the compensation they ask for, WE, and we couldn't care less about what you might be paying your men, WE.
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 01-22-2015, 06:11 PM   #3
wellendowed1911
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by I B Hankering View Post
The women on this SHMB, by and large, get the compensation they ask for, WE, and we couldn't care less about what you might be paying your men, WE.
You know the more you post the more I lose respect for you- so you have no issues with an employer posting a job for lets say 50k a year and when the male applies for the same job- they secretly tell him- well because you have a penis and some balls we are going to pay you 60k a year.
Your thinking IB is the reason why the the GOP will lose once again in 2016. So when Hilary wins in 2016- should they pay her less than what Obama is making right now?
Old 01-22-2015, 06:19 PM   #4
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
You know the more you post the more I lose respect for you- so you have no issues with an employer posting a job for lets say 50k a year and when the male applies for the same job- they secretly tell him- well because you have a penis and some balls we are going to pay you 60k a year.
Your thinking IB is the reason why the the GOP will lose once again in 2016. So when Hilary wins in 2016- should they pay her less than what Obama is making right now?
Thing is, WE, the dim-retards are hypocrites and liars, and this was all made public last year. Neither the dim-retards in the WH nor the dim-retards in Congress are giving women equal pay ... and they don't need any act of Congress to put our money where their mouth is, WE!

Quote:
Democrats are trying to get the female vote in November with a public relations campaign about “equal pay for equal work,” yet they are not practicing what they preach. The White House and Senate Democratic leaders employ fewer women as top aides, so they earn less.

Read more: http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/...#ixzz3PbRNktZm

I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 01-22-2015, 06:19 PM   #5
Guest092216
Account Disabled

User ID: 144244
My ECCIE Reviews

Is it fair? No. I think most smart women aren't offended bc we know we always have our pussy to make up the difference.
Guest092216 is offline   Quote
Old 01-22-2015, 06:28 PM   #6
Guest051115
Account Disabled

Quote:

It is mind boggling as they routinely get people to vote against their own interests.

Guest051115 is offline   Quote
Old 01-22-2015, 07:02 PM   #7
Guest040616
Account Disabled

Encounters: 8

In our office, those in the same job classification receive the same rate of pay, irrespective of gender.

The only variance is length of service. It takes two years for new hires (or newly promoted) to incrementally reach top pay within their respective pay grade. Once again, gender is not a factor.
Guest040616 is offline   Quote
Old 01-22-2015, 07:11 PM   #8
rioseco
Valued Poster

Encounters: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by thathottnurse View Post
Is it fair? No. I think most smart women aren't offended bc we know we always have our pussy to make up the difference.

Interestingg thought......
I am near far right and I believe in equal pay for women. It is more than just a belief though. It is actual fact in my field of work.
rioseco is offline   Quote
Old 01-22-2015, 07:12 PM   #9
Jackie S
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

Name some occupations where women are paid less than men for equal work.
Here are a few that are the same pay for equal work that I personally know of.
Garbage collectors
Wait persons
Shipyard welders and fitters
Tug boat crews
Truck drivers
Public school teachers
Custodial workers
Crane operators
Flight attendants
Diesel mechanics
Electricians
Uniform delivery people
Mail carriers
UPS drivers.
Dental assistants
Plumbers
Insurance brokers
Real estate agents,

These are some that I have personal knowledge of. What occupations can you name where men are paid more when there is true equal work?
Jackie S is offline   Quote
Old 01-22-2015, 07:15 PM   #10
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

So are you denying that this is an issue Jackie?
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 01-22-2015, 07:26 PM   #11
wellendowed1911
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jackie S View Post
Name some occupations where women are paid less than men for equal work.
Here are a few that are the same pay for equal work that I personally know of.
Garbage collectors
Wait persons
Shipyard welders and fitters
Tug boat crews
Truck drivers
Public school teachers
Custodial workers
Crane operators
Flight attendants
Diesel mechanics
Electricians
Uniform delivery people
Mail carriers
UPS drivers.
Dental assistants
Plumbers
Insurance brokers
Real estate agents,

These are some that I have personal knowledge of. What occupations can you name where men are paid more when there is true equal work?
Oh ye of little faith : http://thinkprogress.org/economy/201...wage-gap-myth/

Also, how in the hell would you know that everyone is getting paid equally in all those occupations you mentioned? Do you secretly work in the payroll department and know what each man/woman makes in those respective fields?
Old 01-22-2015, 07:26 PM   #12
Guest092216
Account Disabled

User ID: 144244
My ECCIE Reviews

I was making a joke guys.

I think the issue is more about not wanting the government to regulate what how private businesses operate and pay its employees, as in less legislation for things that a free market will naturally work out if allowed to work.

Less government for everyone is more important than equal pay for one group in particular.
Guest092216 is offline   Quote
Old 01-22-2015, 07:29 PM   #13
Jackie S
Valued Poster

Quote:
Oh ye of little faith : http://thinkprogress.org/economy/201...wage-gap-myth/

Also, how in the hell would you know that everyone is getting paid equally in all those occupations you mentioned? Do you secretly work in the payroll department and know what each man/woman makes in those respective fields?
No, I personally know people who work in all of these occupations, men and women.
I know of no wage difference in any occupations where there truly is equal work involved.
Old 01-22-2015, 07:42 PM   #14
wellendowed1911
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jackie S View Post
No, I personally know people who work in all of these occupations, men and women.
I know of no wage difference in any occupations where there truly is equal work involved.
So each one of them has personally told you exactly what they make-hmmmm interesting? Normally,when you ask someone how much they make- they usually reply: "Well why do you want to know..?" or "It's none of your business..." I just find it hard to believe everyone just feels so open to tell you how much they make.
Old 01-22-2015, 07:57 PM   #15
Jackie S
Valued Poster

Quote:
So each one of them has personally told you exactly what they make-hmmmm interesting? Normally,when you ask someone how much they make- they usually reply: "Well why do you want to know..?" or "It's none of your business..." I just find it hard to believe everyone just feels so open to tell you how much they make.
Name me one woman that you know personally that makes less than a man in a equal job. Not some dipshit statistic. Someone you actually know.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women