Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Kansas and Missouri > Kansas City Metro > Coed Discussions
Coed Discussions Hobby-related discussions belong here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70387
biomed160320
Yssup Rider59856
gman4452869
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47439
pyramider46370
bambino40288
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35180
Mojojo33117

Old 10-10-2012, 03:00 PM   #31
KenMonk
Premium Access

Encounters: 26

All good money is my money... so fork it over assholes! Don't make me search you... AGAIN!!!
KenMonk is offline   Quote
Old 10-10-2012, 03:24 PM   #32
Guest082513-02
Account Disabled

User ID: 60550
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jackie Devlin View Post

You're proving to be a perfect example however, kc810m, of the adage in the endeavor that "not all money is good money".

Also, not only did your post not ask for only male replies (it specifically simply asked if there were males having the same experience, and as there may be numerous females here having experience with said males, it is safe to assume ladies might have similar with males as such), Coed is open to discussion by anyone that might care to comment on your "thread" . . . if you want it to be limited to the guys on the board, buy or earn premium membership and place it in the locker room. I'm sure they'll appreciate it there.
OK... I am in provider lust! I love a woman that puts it out there and doesnt take shit off anyone. I now will sit and look at her avatar and touch my lady parts in hopes to one day getting naked and pudding wrestling with her hotness......

and to just keep on topic. To the OP and anyone else that brags about such manlyness... <eyeroll> and all that jazz... i bet ur reviews claim u walk on water too, right?
Guest082513-02 is offline   Quote
Old 10-10-2012, 03:27 PM   #33
b@ileythepistol
Account Disabled

User ID: 114471
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
No, she doesn't need a point total plus a donation. In fact, as I doubt she is a charity, she most likely has a fee for services and not a suggested donation.

You're proving to be a perfect example however, kc810m, of the adage in the endeavor that "not all money is good money".

Also, not only did your post not ask for only male replies (it specifically simply asked if there were males having the same experience, and as there may be numerous females here having experience with said males, it is safe to assume ladies might have similar with males as such), Coed is open to discussion by anyone that might care to comment on your "thread" . . . if you want it to be limited to the guys on the board, buy or earn premium membership and place it in the locker room. I'm sure they'll appreciate it there.

Thank you miss Jackie you took the words right out of my mouth
b@ileythepistol is offline   Quote
Old 10-10-2012, 03:47 PM   #34
KenMonk
Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by LusciousLacy View Post
OK... I am in provider lust! I love a woman that puts it out there and doesnt take shit off anyone. I now will sit and look at her avatar and touch my lady parts in hopes to one day getting naked and pudding wrestling with her hotness......

and to just keep on topic. To the OP and anyone else that brags about such manlyness... <eyeroll> and all that jazz... i bet ur reviews claim u walk on water too, right?
My reviews claim I have to drag my penis into the room, it stays hard 23 hrs a day regardless of the fire hose spunk fest that "spews" forth, ladies can't get enough of me and I have to tell them to leave their own rooms no less. I'm a sexual adonis with tiger blood.Oh and my reviews claim I turn water to wine, a real talent... walking on water is childs play.

Omar....
Old 10-10-2012, 04:27 PM   #35
kc810m
Account Disabled

Encounters: 2

^^^^^^^^^^^
Taught by him.
kc810m is offline   Quote
Old 10-10-2012, 04:41 PM   #36
kc810m
Account Disabled

[QUOTE=Jackie Devlin;1051718871]No, she doesn't need a point total plus a donation. In fact, as I doubt she is a charity, she most likely has a fee for services and not a suggested donation.

You're proving to be a perfect example however, kc810m, of the adage in the endeavor that "not all money is good money". And Jackie, not all bangs are good bangs!

Also, not only did your post not ask for only male replies (it specifically simply asked if there were males having the same experience

wtf is the difference?
Old 10-10-2012, 04:59 PM   #37
Guest121212
Account Disabled

User ID: 6416
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by kc810m View Post
No, she doesn't need a point total plus a donation. In fact, as I doubt she is a charity, she most likely has a fee for services and not a suggested donation.

You're proving to be a perfect example however, kc810m, of the adage in the endeavor that "not all money is good money". And Jackie, not all bangs are good bangs!

Also, not only did your post not ask for only male replies (it specifically simply asked if there were males having the same experience

wtf is the difference?
First off, quote much? Second, not all bangs are good bangs . . . you're right! That's my point - check the mirror there bud! However, you'll be hard pressed to find anyone that agrees with you if you're referencing my performance BCD. Third, let's just take a look only at your first sentence - "Any males out there able to cum with ejaculate numerous(4+) times within an hour?". Yes, absolutely, there are. See, I answered the question based on MY experience as a female . . . one needn't be a male to reply. I am female, but I know males with the same experience, as I have shared the experience with them. That's what the fuck the difference, duh. Fifth, NONE of the guys that I know that can do it feel the need to announce it on a SHMB, and to be frank, probably because not only is it not all that anomalous - it really isn't a big deal . . . Finally, no matter what you come back with, you're just like all "Meh" now, hell, you were "meh" after the OP - I'm done with you. Apparently, you and Omar would be right at home with each other.

In another posting on this board, you signed it "Matt" - any lady worth her salt is going to screen you out for general cluelessness - and for all those Matt's and Matthew's that suffer for it, they'll all have you to thank. One thing is for certain, you've done a great job of toasting your username here, and in less than 40 posts. Not a record by any means, but not a bad performance either.
Guest121212 is offline   Quote
Old 10-10-2012, 05:10 PM   #38
KenMonk
Premium Access

Quote:
First off, quote much? Second, not all bangs are good bangs . . . you're right! That's my point - check the mirror there bud! However, you'll be hard pressed to find anyone that agrees with you if you're referencing my performance BCD. Third, let's just take a look only at your first sentence - "Any males out there able to cum with ejaculate numerous(4+) times within an hour?". Yes, absolutely, there are. See, I answered the question based on MY experience as a female . . . one needn't be a male to reply. I am female, but I know males with the same experience, as I have shared the experience with them. That's what the fuck the difference, duh. Fifth, NONE of the guys that I know that can do it feel the need to announce it on a SHMB! Finally, no matter what you come back with, you're just like all "Meh" now, I'm done with you.

In another posting on this board, you signed it "Matt" - any lady worth her salt is going to screen you out for general cluelessness - and for all those Matt's and Matthew's that suffer for it, they'll all have you to thank.
Everything I've heard backs up this statement and I don't even like Jackie...

I kid I kid, Jackie, you know I love you :P
Old 10-10-2012, 05:18 PM   #39
JRLawrence
Valued Poster

Encounters: 38
Default Good memories.

Quote:

I heard zinc can increase sperm production so perhaps it's mainly that.

And no, I'm not complaining!
You bring back good memories.

Zinc is necessary for sperm production. It is essential for a man health. Two things that may happen with a low level of zinc is a low sperm count because is is used for the production of the spermatizoid, and hair loss and some tipes of male baldness. Every time you ejaculate the body looses zinc. It is not a bad idea to take supplemental zinc salts, which is usually zinc chloride.

However, when a guy has multiple organisms he is usually using the dilution fluids that carry the sperm. These are produced and held in the prostate to carry the sperm in a seminal fluid.

Women can produce a supply of fluid from a biologically related anatomy that can result a lubrication fluid, or a squirt. In the early stages of development, we are all very much alike.

In women the metal that is lost is iron, from the monthly period.

JR
JRLawrence is offline   Quote
Old 10-10-2012, 05:44 PM   #40
mike2
Account Disabled

Default So who holds the record?

opco m:

What a thread this is! All talk but what is the record?
mike2 is offline   Quote
Old 10-10-2012, 06:33 PM   #41
Guest121212
Account Disabled

User ID: 6416
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by mike2 View Post
What a thread this is! All talk but what is the record?
Well, I had the young (late-20's) farmer from Western Kansas I spoke about a year or so ago here on ECCIE shoot six times in 45 minutes and the last one shot flew up over the end of the bed from where he was standing and hit above the top of the headboard at the Westin Crown Center, Mike . . . that discussion was about distance, but it works here also . . . he's a contender.

By the way, people, seriously . . . bring your own bedding (especially the bedspread). I do! Ever looked at one with a blacklight? There's stuff moving there . . .
Guest121212 is offline   Quote
Old 10-10-2012, 06:38 PM   #42
b@ileythepistol
Account Disabled

User ID: 114471
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Well, I had the young (late-20's) farmer from Western Kansas I spoke about a year or so ago here on ECCIE shoot six times in 45 minutes and the last one shot flew up over the end of the bed from where he was standing and hit above the top of the headboard at the Westin Crown Center, Mike . . . that discussion was about distance, but it works here also . . . he's a contender.

By the way, people, seriously . . . bring your own bedding (especially the bedspread). I do!
That's good advice I always ask the hotel to give me a fresh bedspread and sheets that I can put on myself... I should just invest in my own
b@ileythepistol is offline   Quote
Old 10-10-2012, 07:38 PM   #43
kc810m
Account Disabled

EDIT - Remove insulting remarks from this thread.
Old 10-10-2012, 07:44 PM   #44
Grizzly
Account Disabled

Encounters: 21

Quote:

By the way, people, seriously . . . bring your own bedding (especially the bedspread). I do! Ever looked at one with a blacklight? There's stuff moving there . . .
Just keep the black light away from me Jackie! lmao I used to clean hotels and motels and boy howdy you would not believe half the crap I saw while cleaning rooms. I did not need a blacklight to tell me what took place in that room
Grizzly is offline   Quote
Old 10-10-2012, 07:55 PM   #45
KenMonk
Premium Access

Quote:
EDIT - Removed insulting remarks from this thread.
Well it didn't take long to for that melt down.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women