Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 263
sharkman29 251
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70415
biomed160569
Yssup Rider59929
gman4452928
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47545
pyramider46370
bambino40322
CryptKicker37081
Mokoa36486
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35368
Mojojo33117

Old 10-17-2009, 01:04 PM   #1
guest123009
Account Disabled

Encounters: 4
Default Any providers without children?

I have never seen this asked and with my lack of social intelligence, I wonder if it is because it should not be asked. But what the hell...

As a man that has a hard time reaching orgasm, especially with a condom and nervousness, I have appreciated those ladies who have not given vaginal birth. This is not to say a woman cannot snap back after pushing a softball through this canal, but it is not the norm. There is almost always a permanent stretching to the vagina, especially with multiple children. My wife had two C-sections so I was surprised when I was with my first provider that had children. I just had a real hard time feeling much.

So at the risk of further ostracizing myself from the norm, I was wondering if there are any ladies that are still childless or have not given birth vaginally. Feel free to PM privately if you feel it is inappropriately to post publicly.

Again, I am not trying to insult those that have given birth. The problem is entirely on my end both physically and mentally.
guest123009 is offline   Quote
Old 10-18-2009, 08:05 AM   #2
Tara Evans
Account Disabled

User ID: 679
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by FatManHobbyist View Post
I have never seen this asked and with my lack of social intelligence, I wonder if it is because it should not be asked. But what the hell...

As a man that has a hard time reaching orgasm, especially with a condom and nervousness, I have appreciated those ladies who have not given vaginal birth. This is not to say a woman cannot snap back after pushing a softball through this canal, but it is not the norm. There is almost always a permanent stretching to the vagina, especially with multiple children. My wife had two C-sections so I was surprised when I was with my first provider that had children. I just had a real hard time feeling much.

So at the risk of further ostracizing myself from the norm, I was wondering if there are any ladies that are still childless or have not given birth vaginally. Feel free to PM privately if you feel it is inappropriately to post publicly.

Again, I am not trying to insult those that have given birth. The problem is entirely on my end both physically and mentally.
I just gave birth of may this year, and have been told that I am still as tight as I was or even tighter, not to brag, but it's the truth. I don't think that given birth really as anything to do with youre promblem. I know woman that haven given birth vaginally 3 times, and say we they have sex, it's still tight for them with the man. SO who know's.
Tara Evans is offline   Quote
Old 10-18-2009, 09:44 AM   #3
guest123009
Account Disabled

I have had a much easier time reaching orgasm with childless providers all else being equal (which is often not equal).

I mean no insult and it is just what I am looking for at the moment. Other times I am looking for sultry, perversion, maturity, youth, or some other desire. Not trying to start an argument.
Old 10-18-2009, 10:13 AM   #4
fawn
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 7
My ECCIE Reviews

well I was going to stay out of this one but I have to know
are you well endowed?

I'm sure sp hunter never has this problem !!!!!!
fawn is offline   Quote
Old 10-18-2009, 10:38 AM   #5
Tara Evans
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by FatManHobbyist View Post
I have had a much easier time reaching orgasm with childless providers all else being equal (which is often not equal).

I mean no insult and it is just what I am looking for at the moment. Other times I am looking for sultry, perversion, maturity, youth, or some other desire. Not trying to start an argument.
I wasn't looking for one! Just stated how it was for me, after childbirth, and is probably the same way for alot of providers, we don't get all loosey goosey after childbirth.
Old 10-18-2009, 10:41 AM   #6
guest123009
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by fawn View Post
well I was going to stay out of this one but I have to know
are you well endowed?

I'm sure sp hunter never has this problem !!!!!!
That is correct. I am no SPHunter. I need all the help I can get.
Old 10-18-2009, 11:14 AM   #7
Artie Lange
Valued Poster

Encounters: 6

I have to have a chick that has given birth, or the Big Jake Stick of Love with never get in.
Artie Lange is offline   Quote
Old 10-18-2009, 01:18 PM   #8
guest123009
Account Disabled

You stud, you.
Old 10-18-2009, 01:39 PM   #9
guest040711-1
Account Disabled

Encounters: 60

Y'all need to play nice and I can vouch that Tara is pretty tight.
guest040711-1 is offline   Quote
Old 10-18-2009, 02:19 PM   #10
guest123009
Account Disabled

Hmmm, guessing I should not have asked.
Old 10-18-2009, 04:51 PM   #11
Tara Evans
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by SP Hunter View Post
Y'all need to play nice and I can vouch that Tara is pretty tight.
Youre reminding me of our last appointment, and it's turning me on just thinking about you, and your...... It's been way to long, SP, way to long!
Old 10-18-2009, 05:49 PM   #12
guest040711-1
Account Disabled

Encounters: 60

Twenty five days :-(
guest040711-1 is offline   Quote
Old 10-18-2009, 10:46 PM   #13
Ashley Kensington
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 2090
My ECCIE Reviews
Lightbulb Kegel Exercises - Not Just For Women Anymore!

FMH,

Let me answer your question first. I'm completely childless and wish to remain so, however I do love other people's children!

What I think you are trying to tactfully ask is (in a white-trashy backwoods redneck accent) "Hey all you providers with tight pussies out there, please raise your hand." Yes this is absolutely vulgar, but I'm attempting to stay light-hearted on a touchy subject, so please understand I mean no offense.

Reading through medical journals I've condensed into medical language basically the research I've found on this topic.
  1. A woman's vaginal canal does change directly after giving birth.
  2. A woman's vaginal canal almost always goes back to the same size (although there is variance - some get smaller in width, some larger)
  3. Kegel exercises are almost always successful re-toning the "pelvic floor muscles", the ones that "make it feel tight" (again with the vulgar language - sorry)
  4. A woman's vaginal canal changes width throughout its length -
  5. the smallest in width being at the opening (the introitus - the average width 1.03 inches); and the largest at the deepest into the body (proximal end of the vagina - closest to the uterus - average width 1.28 inches)
  6. In the same woman, measured at different times of the month - the width of her vagina can and does change by several millimeters (I was surprised to learn this)
  7. Race has not been scientifically shown to be a factor in assessing the size/width/length of vaginal dimensions

So I guess the medical evidence is steering us back to the Kegel Exercises.

HOWEVER (quite interestingly enough) in my research on this topic I found some interesting items for MEN on Kegel Exercises.

From Wikipedia:
Benefits for men

Though most commonly used by women, men can also use Kegel exercises. Kegel exercises are employed to strengthen the pubococcygeal muscle and other muscles of the pelvic diaphragm. Kegels can help men achieve stronger erections and gain greater control over ejaculation. The objective of this may be similar to that of the exercise in women with weakened pelvic floor: to increase bladder and bowel control and sexual function.

Sexual function

Kegel workouts can provide men with stronger erections. Research published in 2005 issue of BJU International, have shown that pelvic floor exercises could help restore erectile function in men with erectile dysfunction. (Basically, us ladies won't have to try to wake the dead - )

It is also possible that strengthening the pelvic floor may allow some men to achieve a form of orgasm without allowing ejaculation, and thereby perhaps reach multiple "climaxes" during sexual activity.
So while, yes, this thread is about women and how small or large they are - it seems that the gentleman's physiology can be enhanced, just like a woman's in order for both parties to achieve maximum pleasure.
Ashley Kensington is offline   Quote
Old 10-19-2009, 01:56 AM   #14
guest021411
Account Disabled

User ID: 1600
My ECCIE Reviews

So glad you asked!......

I have no children (46 yrs. old) plus I practice my kegel exercises religiously.

Hope that helps!
guest021411 is offline   Quote
Old 10-19-2009, 10:44 AM   #15
Artie Lange
Valued Poster

Encounters: 6

I am playing nice. I'm just advertising that I swing a big stick.
Artie Lange is offline   Quote