Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > San Antonio > Questions for the Staff - San Antonio
Questions for the Staff - San Antonio Ask questions of your local staff here.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 246
Top Posters
DallasRain70403
biomed160460
Yssup Rider59894
gman4452915
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47502
pyramider46370
bambino40306
CryptKicker37078
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35300
Mojojo33117

Thread Closed

Old 03-12-2011, 02:26 PM   #1
Mature Companion
Uninhibited Milf

User ID: 1768
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews
Question WHY is the local Mod (Mokoa) blatantly ignoring certain members?

This was brought up as an on going issue in MsPrittiKitti thread and the Mod didn't address it. Acted as if it wasn't an issue when it clearly is.

Since this is the area to address the staff about questions. I'll put forth an issue that pertains to the local Mod.
Mokoa, please explain why some members (male & female) personally PM you for help. And regardless of the help that's requested. You blatantly ignore those certain members??
Doesn't one volunteer to be a Mod to help members with board issues??? Regardless of what type of *board* help it may be? Rather than ignore them.
(Months have now passed and the help requested at the time is now a moot point) BUT the disrespect shown toward those particular members who've been blatantly ignored by you, is not.

No one's asked you to jump right on an issue. But months have gone by, you've flirted in various threads across the board. Yet the board help that was requested was NOT given nor has there ever been a reply from you. Not to the provider nor the hobbyist whom contacted you.

That in and of itself shows disrespect toward those folks and favoritism toward those you will help & respond to.
Old 03-12-2011, 03:51 PM   #2
Mokoa
The Mod In Black®

Encounters: 4

If you have an issue with any member of the staff you are welcome to contact the site owners and state your case to them directly.

Creating drama about alleged issues in an open forum will not help you.
Old 03-12-2011, 04:00 PM   #3
Mature Companion
Uninhibited Milf

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Creating drama? Alleged issues? Really Mokoa? your really going to go there??
No sir, none of it's drama and NONE of it is alleged. It's fact!
This is the open forum in which members bring issues etc, to the staff and I did.
And instead of you addressing the issue you want to push it aside and make it about drama.

The site owner is aware of the issue regarding you ignoring folks who contact you for help. But members shouldn't have to go to the owner for help when they have Mods who've volunteered to the task of helping moderate the board and helping members with issues in their local cities.

I look forward to your answer regarding why you blatantly ignore helping & responding to certain members. Yet you'll help & reply to others.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mokoa View Post
If you have an issue with any member of the staff you are welcome to contact the site owners and state your case to them directly.

Creating drama about alleged issues in an open forum will not help you.
Old 03-12-2011, 04:19 PM   #4
c0nway
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wicked Milf View Post
The site owner is aware of the issue
Sounds like you've handled it.

/the end
Old 03-12-2011, 04:25 PM   #5
Mature Companion
Uninhibited Milf

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

No, it's not the end. It's an on going issue that's occurring with other members. An issue which he's brushing off.
And while the site owner may be aware. Doesn't mean the local Mod should continue ignoring folks who go to him for help.
He stepped up to the task of being a Mod to help take some of the load off the owners shoulders. And no matter how small or great the help may be, that members request from the local Mod. He should respectfully respond to them and help them. Esp, If it's help that he's able to do.

Quote:
Originally Posted by doriaN View Post
Sounds like you've handled it.

/the end
Old 03-12-2011, 04:27 PM   #6
c0nway
Lifetime Premium Access

He (allegedly) wasn't helping, so you escalated the issue. The rest is BS airing of laundry.

The last thing anyone wants to read is you arguing with (yet another) someone...

Shake your dicks, this pissing contest is over - Michael Keaton.
Old 03-12-2011, 04:36 PM   #7
Mature Companion
Uninhibited Milf

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

The last thing someone wants is what?
This is a forum in which to address issues to the staff. It's not alleged it's fact. And if it doesn't pertain to you. Then please refrain from your snide remarks in my direction.

Quote:
He (allegedly) wasn't helping, so you escalated the issue. The rest is BS airing of laundry.

The last thing anyone wants to read is you arguing with (yet another) someone...
Old 03-12-2011, 04:45 PM   #8
c0nway
Lifetime Premium Access

No maam - you are clearly attempting to fabricate drama by posting this publicly.

NO ONE that reads this can help you except the board owners, so your posting is pointless and irritating.

8.9 magnitude earthquake, 23 foot high tsunami, verge of nuclear melt down. But the real injustice is mokoa (allegedly) ignoring a PM.

Grow the hell up...
Old 03-12-2011, 04:58 PM   #9
sixxbach
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 81

Quote:
This was brought up as an on going issue in MsPrittiKitti thread and the Mod didn't address it. Acted as if it wasn't an issue when it clearly is.

I could see a thread coming from MsPrissiKitti where she is childish and claims there must be some kind of bias because Mokoa did not jump on something or as quickly as she would like. I can understand from a young wet behind the ears provider but from someone who is nearly twice her age? Come on Milf....

Since this is the area to address the staff about questions. I'll put forth an issue that pertains to the local Mod.
Mokoa, please explain why some members (male & female) personally PM you for help. And regardless of the help that's requested. You blatantly ignore those certain members??
Doesn't one volunteer to be a Mod to help members with board issues??? Regardless of what type of *board* help it may be? Rather than ignore them.
(Months have now passed and the help requested at the time is now a moot point) BUT the disrespect shown toward those particular members who've been blatantly ignored by you, is not.

Have you ever thought that its quite possible that the questions sent to Mokoa were maybe addressed already on the board or something he could not answer. I know that I would received questions about the Powder room when the rules changed, pricing, etc. There were many questions coming to me even when it was posted on the board that contact a female mod for Powder room or even links posted for the new ad pricing rules. Sometimes people need to take a look and they will find answers.

Hell, MIssKitti was all upset about the weekend ad deadline of 9pm when its been that way for awhile. She made herself look quite silly IMO. It's information that was readily available to her, she just needed to seek it. Maybe she should have PM'd you Milf, since you are a provider too.

No one's asked you to jump right on an issue. But months have gone by, you've flirted in various threads across the board.

Like I have stated before, the guy can flirt where he wants. The only flirting I notice is the welcome wagon area. I am kind of tired of those same greeting he uses though.....

That in and of itself shows disrespect toward those folks and favoritism toward those you will help & respond to.
Honey, you are disrespecting him now. I don't think its favoritism. Maybe those were actual concerns that he could not answer.

sixx
Old 03-12-2011, 05:02 PM   #10
Mature Companion
Uninhibited Milf

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I'm attempting to what? Fabricate facts? No sir.
This is the place to address the issue. It's not pointless in the least. Regardless if you find it irritating. This topic isn't about you.
Nor is it about your disdain you have toward me, regarding what I put forth. Therefore refrain from your personal snide attacks in my direction.

Quote:
No maam - you are clearly attempting to fabricate drama by posting this publicly.

NO ONE that reads this can help you except the board owners, so your posting is pointless and irritating.

8.9 magnitude earthquake, 23 foot high tsunami, verge of nuclear melt down. But the real injustice is mokoa (allegedly) ignoring a PM.

Grow the hell up...
Old 03-12-2011, 05:05 PM   #11
c0nway
Lifetime Premium Access

I clearly said fabricate drama... DRAMA.

Stop saying "what" and read ffs...

And this thread being your attempt to fabricate DRAMA, is a fact.
Old 03-12-2011, 05:09 PM   #12
sixxbach
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 81

Quote:
Creating drama? Alleged issues? Really Mokoa? your really going to go there??
No sir, none of it's drama and NONE of it is alleged. It's fact!
This is the open forum in which members bring issues etc, to the staff and I did.
And instead of you addressing the issue you want to push it aside and make it about drama.

The site owner is aware of the issue regarding you ignoring folks who contact you for help. But members shouldn't have to go to the owner for help when they have Mods who've volunteered to the task of helping moderate the board and helping members with issues in their local cities.

I look forward to your answer regarding why you blatantly ignore helping & responding to certain members. Yet you'll help & reply to others.
SO...... you say the site owner is aware of this? How long have the site owners been aware of this ALLEGED bias towards you and others? St. Chris was real quick to address a security concern recently in Austin staff room and took care of it the same day.

I wonder since the owners know and apparently they did not address it in the open, that they feel there is no real issue but ANOTHER attempt at drama by yourself. The admins and owners are way too nice to say it but honey sometimes silence speaks louder than words!

How can you say that the owners shouldn't have to go to them for help? That is their actual job. They own this not the mods.

Quote:
The last thing someone wants is what?
This is a forum in which to address issues to the staff. It's not alleged it's fact. And if it doesn't pertain to you. Then please refrain from your snide remarks in my direction.
You just said in this thread this is an OPEN FORUM. So members have the right to comment. If you gave a crap about not stirring drama or people like me chiming in, you should have sent a PM addressed to Mokoa, all the admins, and owners of the board. If there was no response after a few days, send it again and again till you get a response. I would be willing to bet you would get better results than putting a thread wanting answers and then imply there is favoritism. Good luck with getting the results you are looking for!

Quote:

Grow the hell up...
doriaN.......

I could not have said it better. She is a drama queen and will continue to drivel. She did this crap when some provider mistook a posting in a national forum as me posting in the Power Room. Milf was reckless there and spewing all kinds of drama when she was put in her place by me and other providers....

sixx
Old 03-12-2011, 05:14 PM   #13
c0nway
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by sixxbach View Post
doriaN.......

I could not have said it better.
Thanks man, I just got tired of reading her posts - they are exhausting... And I'd have to agree with your following point too!

Quote:
You just said in this thread this is an OPEN FORUM. So members have the right to comment. If you gave a crap about not stirring drama or people like me chiming in, you should have sent a PM addressed to Mokoa, all the admins, and owners of the board. If there was no response after a few days, send it again and again till you get a response. I would be willing to bet you would get better results than putting a thread wanting answers and then imply there is favoritism. Good luck with getting the results you are looking for!
So anyways - how has the day been treating you sixx?
Old 03-12-2011, 05:15 PM   #14
Mature Companion
Uninhibited Milf

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

You can make up as many excuses, for him as you want. You can make snide remarks about PrittiKitti and you can state that my putting forth this issue is disrespecting him. It's not going to change the issue at hand.
Fact of the matter is. He needs to address the issue. Rather than brushing it off and yet again stating *take it up with the owners*. The owners are not the ones NOT helping or ignoring. It's the local Mod.
If he didn't want to help members with the simplest of issues. Then he should not of volunteered for the Mod task.

Quote:
Honey, you are disrespecting him now. I don't think its favoritism. Maybe those were actual concerns that he could answer.

sixx

If YOUR tired of reading my posts. Then don't fucking read them. Because I'm NOT going to kiss your ass nor Sixx nor anyone else who doesn't give a flying fuck about my posts. I don't post to appease you.
This topic is about an issue that is occurring in SA!!!

So unless the issue at hand pertains to you. Then refrain from your snide remarks in my direction, in this thread. Go start a post and rag on WM all you want. But this is NOT the thread to do it. Esp since you stated YOU get tired of reading my posts.

Quote:
Thanks man, I just got tired of reading her posts - they are exhausting... And I'd have to agree with your following point too!

Old 03-12-2011, 05:37 PM   #15
latinalover
Valued Poster

Encounters: 109

Thread Closed

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women