Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > San Antonio > Coed Discussions - San Antonio
Coed Discussions - San Antonio Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70382
biomed160286
Yssup Rider59846
gman4452863
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47428
pyramider46370
bambino40274
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35144
Mojojo33117

Old 02-10-2016, 04:48 AM   #31
Sonya Playmate
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 2768
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guero69 View Post
I must have missed that memo . . . . back to the gym for me. You know, to work off all this tension you've created in me!!
Ahhhh, Hope the gym helped all your tension...

Haha Sonya. I am flattered for the invitation. But I am more of a One on One guy and only ok embarrassing myself in front of a lady and not others. Haha. Hmmm. Maybe I need to get verified with you. Just incase.[/QUOTE]
Got it! Just thought I'd ask since you were in the middle. What is there to be embarrassed about?
Quote:
I'd have to pass on this one Sonya . . . concerns of accidental pokes, prods, or other types of penetrations would take my focus off of you. I'm still up for the Latinas though. No worries there!!
Aww, no fun! (Ok all Latinas)
Sonya Playmate is offline   Quote
Old 02-10-2016, 09:18 AM   #32
big35hurt
Valued Poster

Encounters: 27

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sonya Playmate View Post
Got it! Just thought I'd ask since you were in the middle. What is there to be embarrassed about?
Haha Sonya. I was trying to help a brother out. Seems like he really wants to see you. I am up for a voyoeur session once in awhile. But am feel comfortable 1on 1 right now due to me being chubby and not well endowed. Haha

You are freaky. I like it. Thanks for the offer though. Lol
big35hurt is offline   Quote
Old 02-10-2016, 09:49 AM   #33
Sonya Playmate
Upgraded Female Account

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by big35hurt View Post
Haha Sonya. I was trying to help a brother out. Seems like he really wants to see you. I am up for a voyoeur session once in awhile. But am feel comfortable 1on 1 right now due to me being chubby and not well endowed. Haha

You are freaky. I like it. Thanks for the offer though. Lol
But, it seems YOU like to be the middle man of everything. Does the brother bother you? Can't you tell he likes to joke a lot. I am not intested on 1 on 1 at the moment. Yes, freaky! Thanks, to my best friend!
Old 02-10-2016, 11:11 AM   #34
big35hurt
Valued Poster

Quote:
But, it seems YOU like to be the middle man of everything. Does the brother bother you? Can't you tell he likes to joke a lot. I am not intested on 1 on 1 at the moment. Yes, freaky! Thanks, to my best friend!
Haha. I was trying to help him get to you faster with pointers. I have heard and read nothing but good about you. And yes I see he likes to joke a lot. The foreplay before he meets you. Haha.
Oh wow. Someone has been naughty lately. I am sure there are plenty of guys to help you out. Lol. That must be one kinky best friend. Always nice to have one of those.
Old 02-10-2016, 11:51 AM   #35
Guero69
Valued Poster

Encounters: 5

Quote:
I am not intested on 1 on 1 at the moment.
Now she tells me!
Guero69 is offline   Quote
Old 02-10-2016, 12:49 PM   #36
SA Angel
Account Disabled

User ID: 243824
My ECCIE Reviews

I'm feeling wordy today...

I remember the night I lost my virginity like it was yesterday. I was 18 and my first boyfriend was in his late 30's. Since he was Asian he looked much younger...in fact I met him at a college party his old fraternity was throwing and just assumed he was a senior at first. I'm glad he was older because he certainly knew what he was doing!

We went out for sushi and sake one night. I couldn't eat much because I was so nervous but the pineapple sake was gratefully gulped down. See, I knew that tonight was the night I would lose my cherry. Before this the furthest we had gone was heavy petting over clothing. He took me back to my apartment after dinner and asked me why I seemed "off" that night. I confessed that I had decided I was ready to take our relationship to the next level and that tonight was the night. I even showed him the condoms and lube I had picked out.

He laid me down on the bed and peeled off my dress then saw I wasn't wearing anything underneath. He kissed me and started to worship my body until he finally reached my clit and gave me my first orgasm for the night. While I was still reeling from the sensations he slid his hard covered cock into my pussy. The pain was unbelievable. I asked him to wait a minute while my body got used to his dick invading my body. After a bit of time I felt ready to for him to start moving. He started slowly and I could feel my body start to tense in anticipation of another orgasm. I urged him to go faster and harder until the force of his thrusts made the bed bang against the wall and I came again with him following me shortly after.

He pulled out his limp cock and after laying besides each other for a moment I started making out with him and took his hand and placed in on my still dripping wet snatch. I came two more times that way before I finally decided it was time for me to learn how to suck cock. I asked him to teach me. He walked me though the movements, hand placement, tongue action, and the works.

He stopped me before he could come again because he said that there was one place his cock hasn't been yet. He pushed me onto the bed and told me to grab my ankles. He picked up the lube and started rubbing the outside of my starfish while doing FIV. By the time I had another orgasm he had worked two fingers in my ass and I was loving the sensation. I got up and bent over the bed while he put on another condom and lubed himself up. He fingered my ass some more and then slowly entered my back door. It was amazing. Unlike my pussy losing my greek cherry didn't hurt at all. Soon I was begging him to slam into me until we both came one last time.

So...yeah I pretty much had THE best experience losing my cherry. Every time I talk about it with another female I always feel guilty that getting rid of my virginity was so great and their experience was either terrible or "eh".
SA Angel is offline   Quote
Old 02-10-2016, 02:38 PM   #37
Guero69
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by SA Angel View Post
I'm feeling wordy today...
The perfect number of words!
Old 02-10-2016, 04:43 PM   #38
Mokoa
The Mod In Black®

Encounters: 4

SA Angel...

In my six years of moderating here there have not been very many reviews there were better that what you just wrote.

Mokoa is offline   Quote
Old 02-10-2016, 08:06 PM   #39
Robertogorgeous
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

SA Angel, I absolutely agree with what Mokoa said! Your intelligent posts & short stories are a few of my favorites on here. You should write a book or better yet a screenplay then submitted to Lars von Trier! Wonderful read.
Robertogorgeous is offline   Quote
Old 02-11-2016, 06:04 AM   #40
Sonya Playmate
Upgraded Female Account

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Guero69-(That quote was to Big35hurt)

big35hurt-Sure, Best friend is no longer around. Those were the days of the kinky times...

Life is good! Audios!
Old 02-11-2016, 07:11 AM   #41
big35hurt
Valued Poster

Quote:
Guero69-(That quote was to Big35hurt)

big35hurt-Sure, Best friend is no longer around. Those were the days of the kinky times...

Life is good! Audios!
Haha. I am sure you had fun back then. I think you are doing fine in the kinky department. I have read some of your reviews. Pretty kinky. Haha. Always hard to lose a good friend. They are hard to replace.

Good thing you cleared that up. Almost broke Guero69 heart Sonya. Haha
Old 02-11-2016, 08:56 AM   #42
Guero69
Valued Poster

Quote:
Haha. I am sure you had fun back then. I think you are doing fine in the kinky department. I have read some of your reviews. Pretty kinky. Haha. Always hard to lose a good friend. They are hard to replace.

Good thing you cleared that up. Almost broke Guero69 heart Sonya. Haha
Disappointed . . . definitely! My loss no doubt, but San Antonio is like a Latina candy store. Sweet treats everywhere.
Old 02-11-2016, 09:37 AM   #43
big35hurt
Valued Poster

Quote:
Disappointed . . . definitely! My loss no doubt, but San Antonio is like a Latina candy store. Sweet treats everywhere.
Fret not good sir. I think you are still in the running to see the beautiful Sonya. Just need 1 or 2 more solid references and pass her screening. And you are in. There are lots of Latinas here. But also some awesome ladies of different ethnic backgrounds.
Old 02-11-2016, 11:13 AM   #44
Guero69
Valued Poster

Quote:
Fret not good sir. I think you are still in the running to see the beautiful Sonya. Just need 1 or 2 more solid references and pass her screening. And you are in. There are lots of Latinas here. But also some awesome ladies of different ethnic backgrounds.
Someday maybe. I'm sure it would be a memorable 3 hours . . . I am going to be a busy little hobbyist the next week and a half doing whatever it is I need to do to get a little more credibility. I just hope I survive the encounter with the 20 year old.

And that is part of the beauty of the Latina . . . a cosmic race . . . a mixture of different races. But maybe that will be the subject of my next thread. Or maybe not . . . ECCIE might ban me if I keep writing about my love for Latinas. I do try to mix in some naughty shtuff though to keep the peeps happy. LOL
Old 02-11-2016, 05:41 PM   #45
Guero69
Valued Poster

YES!! The first this time around is so much better than the first first. Guess I will always remember the first one.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women